Kerala PSC Results 2017 keralapsc.gov.in Sr Lecturer/Surgeon Merit List
Kerala PSC Results
Kerala PSC Results 2017: Kerala Public service commission has declared the Kerala PSC Results. Those candidates who had appeared in the Kerala PSC exam for the Post of Sr Lecturer/ Assistant Surgeon Post can get the merit list on its official website keralapsc.gov.in. Kerala public service commission exam was conducted on 30-12-2016 so all the candidates who are waiting for their result can download their Results from here; we are providing all the information about the Kerala PSC Results 2017 on this page, please have a look..!!This Page Includes:
- Steps to download the Result
- Organization overview
- Further Process
- Essential Note
Kerala PSC Results
Kerala Public service commission
Those candidates who have qualified this exam should ready for the further process that will be documents verification and Personal Interview. Organization will be informed to selected candidates through by post or by mail to come and verify your original documents. Date of the documents verification will be announced later on official website. Appointed candidates for the Position of senior lecturer will get salary of Rs.10000-15200/- and for the Assistant Surgeon will be paid 24040-38840/- from the organization. To get the full guidelines about Kerala PSC Results you just need to scroll down this page which is created by team of www.privatejobshub.in
How to download Kerala PSC Results:
- First of all you need to visit the official website of the organization that is www.keralapsc.gov.in
- After that you have to hit on “LATEST UPDATES” then lots of links will be shown on your page but you have to select right according to your post as “SHORT LIST- SENIOR LECTURER IN GENERAL SURGERY- NCA- VISWAKARMA- MEDICAL EDUCATION- STATEWIDE” “SHORT LIST- SENIOR LECTURER IN GENERAL SUGERY- NCA-OBC- MEDICAL EDUCATION- STATEWIDE” “SHORT LIST- ASSISTANT SURGEON- NCA- VISWAKARMA- STATEWIDE” “SHORT LIST- ASSISTANT SURGEON- NCA- LC-AI- STATEWIDE”
- Now you can hit the “download or View” link where you can see the list of selected candidates.
- Then read all the PDF files very carefully and try to find out your name in the list.
- If you find your name in the PDF file that means you have qualified this exam and you are selected for the next level.
- Now you can download the file for future use and ready for the further procedure.
- To get the further process details just check the below information.
Hit Here To Download Kerala Psc Results
The organization is responsible to give advice on all the discussion that is related to government of Kerala under Article 320 (3). The Head Office of the KPSC is located at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. The organization invites applications from the eligible candidates for the vacant positions every year. To select the suitable aspirants for the position KPSC organize various written examinations and personal Interview. Candidates have to qualify conduct practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview.
Check Out Updated: Kerala PSC Exam Calendar
Further Process about KPSC Result:
Kerala public service commission will be organized documents verification exam and personal Interview for those aspirants who have selected in the KPSC exam. All the information about time, place of Interview, documents verification date will be intimated to selected candidates.
Aspirants are needed to visit the Official Link to get other details about Kerala PSC Result 2017. You may stay connected with our web portal www.privatejobshub.in to receive latest updates about Kerala public service commission Results. If applicants have any query you can comment on below section, we will solve it as soon as possible. You can visit our face book page and google plus account for further updates.
Have a Look On Below Links