Career in Fashion Designing After 10th/12th/Graduation – Scope, Growth, Salary
Career in Fashion Designing After 10th/12th/Graduation
Fashion Designing is considered as art of applying design and is one of the most rewarding, glamorous and exciting career options in today's world. 10th/12th passed or Graduation Degree holders may flourish their Career in Fashion Designing.
In the world of fashion, there is huge scope and fashion Designing jobs are full of opportunities. You may also enjoy opportunities with high salary, growth within short period of time.
How to make Career in Fashion Designing After 10th/12th/Graduation?
Nowadays, people of India are becoming more conscious regarding their look, outfits, way of living etc. They don’t neglect trend like before thus the related industries need number of designers to meet the demand of consumers/ people.
Those passionate, who want to build their Career in Fashion Designing After 10th/12th/Graduation, may read this article thoroughly. This is the complete guide for you, if you’re seeking Career in Fashion Designing.
Career in Fashion Designing
How To Start Career in Fashion Designing?
Garments companies are hiring people to fulfill the remarkable amount of demand that is being created in the market, whatever they are 10th/ 12th/ graduate degree holders. To make Career in Fashion Designing, you have to do fashion designing courses also. List of courses are listed below, take a look…
- Diploma in Fashion Design (1 Year)
- Diploma in Fashion Communication (1 Year)
- B.Design – Fashion Design (4 Years)
- B.Sc.– Fashion Design (3 Years)
- B.Design – Fashion Communication (4 Years)
- M.Design – Fashion Design (2 Years)
- M.Design – Fashion Communication (2 Years)
There are many institutions/ organizations that provide Fashion Education (offers courses) after 10th/ 12th/ Graduation and any other qualification. They provide training, conduct events and give the certificate to the qualified students.
You can also take admission in fashion designing by qualifying the following entrance exam such as NID 2018 & NIFT 2018, CEED 2018, UCEED 2018, AIEED 2018 & other entrance test for admission in UG & PG design courses.
What are the qualities of good fashion designer?
A professional fashion designer must have the following qualities and these qualities make a best designer than others –
- Good knowledge of colour, texture and patterns
- The ability to visualize things in three dimensions
- Technical skills in areas such as pattern cutting, grading and garment construction
- Knowledge of trends
- Good drawing ability, either by hand or on the computer
- Good communication skills to explain their ideas clearly and persuasively
- The ability to meet deadlines and work within a budget
- Business skills and commercial awareness, particularly if they are self-employed
- Good negotiation skills when selling their own designs
Do you know? Careers Which Require Creativity
What is the Scope in Fashion Designing?
As we said earlier, there is huge scope in the field of Fashion Designing. Currently, it is not only demanding career but also high paying job. Go through below listed points to know about scope in fashion designing.
- Making cloth as per the trend and market predictions
- Retail and wholesale garment businesses in men’s/ women’s/ children clothing in sportswear/casual wear, etc.
- Handloom/ textile manufacturers (Government, Semi government)
- Fashion show organizers / publishers
- TV/Film fashion program producers /costume designers, etc
Know Here: 7 Ways To Turn Your Hobby Into Profession
What is Career Growth in Fashion Designing?
It is the only field that offers a secure and growing future. Candidates, who’ve decided to make their Career in Fashion Designing after 10th, 12th, Graduation, they can apply for below listed any of the job opportunity.
- Costume designer
- Fashion consultant
- Personal stylist
- Technical designer
- Graphic designer
- Production pattern maker
- Fashion coordinator
- Apparel production manager
- Fabric buyer
- Fabric quality control manager
- Show room sales representative
- Cutting assistant
- Outside sales representative
Get Here: Top 10 Steps for Better Career Planning
What Will Be salary prospectus in Fashion Designing?
According to your job profile, you will get median annual pay scale of 65,170. The median annual wages for fashion designers are as follows:
Motion picture and video industries
Management of companies and enterprises
Apparel, piece goods, and notions merchant wholesalers
Designers design clothes which are well-designed, gorgeous and in according to trends, market forecast and the climate. They have deep knowledge about fabric, weave, material, color, design/ patters and the changing trends.
Check Out Best: Career Options after 12th
Fashion is dynamic in nature, it is change so fast thus it requires that designer must be dynamic and have ability to predict. Those desirous to build Career in Fashion Designing After 10th, Career in Fashion Designing After 12th and Career in Fashion Designing After Graduation may check all details as listed on this page.
Essence of This Page:
Hope, you get all details about Career in Fashion Designing. To know more about interesting articles, stay tuned with us at www.privatejobshub.in. Subscribe our free e-mail section and get latest updates on directly into your mailbox. Thank you for visiting us…
Have A Look On Below Links