National Current Affairs 2018 For All Competitive Exams Preparation
National Current Affairs
General knowledge is a common topic for all competition exams. By going through all competition exam syllabuses we have listed National Current Affairs of 2018 in one single page and also some National Quiz Questions are provided that will help in preparation of all competitive exams.
Below mentioned current affairs of national includes all Major National, Business and Sports related current affairs of 2018. So, now there is now need to search different topics differently you will get all types of national news by reading this page completely.
Latest National News and Current Updates of 2018
Most scoring and easiest section in competitive exams is General Awareness if you’re General Knowledge is updated. General Awareness section includes questions from all current affairs updates and today we have covered National Current Affairs 2018 in this page.
If you are going to appear in any competitive exam and want to enhance your knowledge, then you can check the below specified National Current Affairs Highlights and National Question and Answers that are prepared the expert team members of www.privatejobshub.in
National Current Affairs
Current Affairs includes all latest updates in concern to News and Events, Science and Technology, Economic Scenario and Sports World etc. Here we are providing you latest news and updates regarding Current Affairs 2018 go through National Current Affairs to get updates.
National Current Affairs Highlights which are useful for all Competitive Exams Preparation:
Here are some highlights of National Current Affairs 2018. Aspirants can go through it as they will be useful for those who are preparing for any upcoming Competitive or Entrance exams of 2018.
- GOBAR-DHAN Scheme launched to promote wealth and energy from waste
- Harimau Shakti 2018: India and Malaysia joint military exercise begins.
- 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas to be held in Varanasi in January 2019.
- Government launches Pilot scheme Procurement of Aggregate Power of 2500 MW for 3 years.
- PHDCCI, Indian Yoga Association sign MoU to promote cultural tourism in Krishna Circuit.
- India-China Informal Summit held in Wuhan.
- PM Narendra Modi launched Van Dhan Scheme.
- Asia Pacific Regional Workshop of UNCCD held in New Delhi.
- NDMA conducts its first-ever Mock Exercise on Bio-Disasters at Patna airport.
- NITI Aayog launches Atal New India Challenge under Atal Innovation Mission.
- India ranks 138th in World Press Freedom Index 2018.
- 23rd meeting of Western Zonal Council in held in Gandhinagar.
- Government launches Seed import-export portal.
- Cabinet approves Long Term Agreements for supply of iron ore to Japan and South Korea.
- Indu Malhotra: First woman lawyer to sworn in as Supreme Court judge.
- HARIMAU SHAKTI 2018: India-Malaysia joint training exercise to be held in Malaysia.
- LCU L53: Indian Navy inducts third Landing Craft Utility at port Blair.
- India-Sao Tome and Principe: Cabinet approves MoU for Cooperation in field of Traditional Medicines.
- Cabinet approves declaration of Scheduled Areas in Rajasthan under Fifth Schedule.
- CSIR and DoT sign MoU for nationwide Time Stamping & Time Synchronization network.
- National Biopharma Mission: Government inks Legal Agreements with World Bank.
- CCEA approves Minimum Support Prices for Raw Jute for 2018-19 seasons.
- Cabinet approves MoA between India and WHO.
- Government signs loan agreement with World Bank for Innovate in India for Inclusiveness Project.
- Government inks $210 million loan agreement with World Bank for Madhya Pradesh Rural Connectivity Project.
- Adopt Heritage project: Government awards LoI to 9 agencies for 22 monuments.
National Quiz Questions and Answers which are useful for all Competitive Exams Preparation
Also questions related to National News 2018 are covered here which includes updates of economic, banking sector, business sectors and others updates. Individual can go through provided National Quiz Questions and Answers and prepare for Questions and Answers that are listed below.
Current Affairs Month Wise
Question 1: Which Indian fencer has won silver in the sabre event of the Tournoi World Cup Satellite Fencing Championship in Iceland?
[A] Nandani Magesh
[B] Ruchi Trikha
[C] C A Bhavani Devi
[D] Geeta Singh
Question 2: The 2018 Ayushman Bharat Diwas has celebrated on which date in India?
[A] April 27
[B] April 29
[C] April 28
[D] April 30
Question 3: Prajnesh Gunneswaran has clinched his first-ever singles tennis title on the ATP Challenger circuit. He belongs to which city?
[B] New Delhi
Check Here: Latest Current News & Affairs
Question 4: Who clinched the 2018 Barcelona Open tennis tournament?
[A] Dominic Thiem
[B] Rafael Nadal
[C] Kei Nishikori
[D] Stefanos Tsitsipas
Question 5: Anikta Raina, who has been included in the Government of India (GoI)’s Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS), is associated with which sports?
Question 6: What is theme of 2018 International Labour Day?
[A] Uniting Workers for Social and Economic Advancement
[B] Celebrating the International Labour Movement
[C] Let’s value work by providing the jobless with start-up capital support
[D] Promote employment by supporting prospective entrepreneurs
Read Also: Selection Process in Competitive Exams
Question 7: Who has become the principal director general of the Press Information Bureau (PIB)?
[A] Nikunj Srivastav
[B] Sitanshu Kar
[C] Varsha Suri
[D] Devesh Chaturvedi
Question 8: Guruji Ravinder Sharma, the renowned artist-philosopher has passed away. He belonged to which state?
[A] Madhya Pradesh
[D] Uttar Pradesh
Question 9: Which city to host the 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas (PBS-2019)?
[B] New Delhi
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
Question 10: P P Lakshaman, who passed away recently, was associated with which sports?
Question 11: Who is the author of the book “My Journey from Marxism-Leninism to Nehruvian Socialism”?
[A] C H Hanumantha Rao
[B] Bimal Jalan
[C] Amartya Sen
[D] Kaushik Basu
Question 12: The first-ever joint Army exercise “Harimau Shakti 2018” has started between India and which country?
Check Here: General Knowledge Preparation Tips
Question 13: The 9th India Japan Energy Dialogue 2018 was held in which city?
[A] New Delhi
Question 14: Who has won the best actor award at the 2018 Dadasaheb Phalke Awards?
[A] Salman Khan
[B] Akshay Kumar
[C] Shah Rukh Khan
[D] Salman Khan
Question 15: Which state government has signed a MoU with the British Council to strengthen educational and cultural cooperation?
[C] Tamil Nadu
Know about: Political Current Affairs
Question 16: Who has been honoured with the 26th P C Chandra Puraskaar 2018?
[A] Mithun Chakravarti
[B] Sonu Nigam
[C] Sharmila Tagore
[D] Asha Bhosle
Question 17: The 2018 International Dance day is observed on which date?
[A] April 29
[B] April 28
[C] April 30
[D] April 27
Question 18: Which city hosted the 2018 International Buddhist Conference?
Get Related Links:
- International Current Affairs
- Quiz on Books and Authors With Answers
- Sports Quiz 2018
- General Knowledge Questions and answers
[A] Ganga River
[B] Yamuna River
[C] Brahmaputra River
[D] Narmada River
Question 20: Which country to host the multi-nation counter-terrorism exercise “Peace Mission 2018”?
Also Check:Important Note:
Now you can get updated information about National Current Affairs 2018 by visiting this page regularly. Contenders can also bookmark this page using CTRL+D or follow us on Facebook and Google plus to accomplish updated information about latest National Current Affairs, National News, National Updates, recruitment, result, answer key etc direct to your timeline. For more query and details, you can write your comment in the mentioned given comment box.
State Wise Current Affairs