IRCTC Recruitment 2018-19 Consultant/Director Posts, Apply Till 09th July
IRCTC Recruitment 2018: Applications are invited from Retired Railway Employees to participate in IRCTC Recruitment. Eligible candidates can now apply for the post of Consultants in HR Department. Applications for the above said post are accepted till 09th July, 2018.
The application process is executed through offline mode. Candidates applying for IRCTC Recruitment 2018 need to fill the prescribed format application form. The applications will be sent to HR Department of IRCTC at the address mentioned below before last date.
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Limited
Name of the Post
Mode to Apply
Last Date to send Application
Selected candidates will be re-engaged as Consultants in HR Department at Corporate Office/New Delhi. They will be given the responsibility to perform online HRMS implementation.
Scroll down the page which is well organized by the team of www.privatejobshub.in to get detailed information about IRCTC Recruitment 2018. Check below the eligibility criteria and method to apply for IRCTC Consultants.
IRCTC Vacancy 2018:
- Consultant in HR Department
Candidate applying for IRCTC Recruitment 2018 must be retired Group 'A'/Group 'B' officer from Personnel department. Also possess experience in handling HRMS & related matters. The applicant must be proficient in computer applications.
Check Here: Railway Exam Eligibility Criteria
Age of the contenders opting for IRCTC Consultant Recruitment must be less than 65 years.
Pay Scale for IRCTC Jobs 2018:
Eligible candidates for the post of Consultant will be offered a pay scale which is 80% of the base [Last Pay Drawn Less (Pension & DA thereon at the time of engagement)]. Consultancy fees as a lump sum will also be provided. However, any sort of additional allowance/perk will not be given to the engaged Consultants.
Selection Process for IRCTC Consultants:
Initially, the received applications will be sorted on the basis of screening. Then, the organization may invite further shortlisted candidates for written examination or Interview session for final selection. Qualifying contenders will finally be appointed to the post of Consultant in HR Department for Online HRMS implementation.
Check below Links For Doing Better Preparation of Railway Exam/Interview:
- First of all, concerned candidates need to hit the official link of Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd which is www.irctc.com
- Now, go to the list present on the left side of the homepage and hit ‘Careers’ tab.
- Select ‘New Jobs’ option under IRCTC Careers section.
- The page will display a list of latest IRCTC Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Press the download option for “Advertisement for engagement of consultant in HR deptt/CO” link.
- Now the complete IRCTC Recruitment Notification for Consultant will displayed on your screen.
- Read the complete notification and make sure you satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned in it.
- Further eligible candidates can now proceed to fill IRCTC Application Form which is available within the notification.
- Fill in the correct details in application form and enclose it properly.
- Also attach all the supporting documents with the form and send it to the official address mentioned below.
Postal Address to send Application:
12th floor, Statesman House, Barakhamba Road
New Delhi – 110001
Find More: Govt Jobs In Delhi
Last date to send IRCTC Application Form: 09/07/2018
In case of any queries or for further updates regarding IRCTC Recruitment 2018, concerned aspirants are advised to explore the official website of Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Limited. Furthermore, bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl +D to for more job alerts.
IRCTC Recruitment 2018: Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation has released latest employment advertisement concerning IRCTC Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible and career oriented candidates to fill the vacant posts of Director (Finance).
Thus, job seekers who are searching for latest job in Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation can apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2018-19 before 09th July 2018 and grab this job opportunity.
Check Details of Director (Finance) Openings Advt here!!!
Name of the Organization
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd
Mode to Apply
IRCTC Recruitment 2018 Last Date
Way To Apply For IRCTC Director Recruitment:
Applicants are required to fill and submit IRCTC Online Application Form via official website for IRCTC Director (Finance) Recruitment. Applying aspirants have to attach Xerox of all documents while submitting online form.
For obtaining detailed information related to Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Recruitment 2018, you can scroll this web page which is well created by the team of www.privatejobshub.in.
- Director (Finance)
Qualification: In order to apply for Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Director Jobs, applying candidates should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University /Institution.
Age Restrictions: The minimum age of applying contenders should be 40 years as per the guidelines of organization. However, candidates who belong to reserved category their age will be relaxable as per the norms of GOI.
Salary for Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Vacancies:
The management of organization has decided to pay impressive amount of monthly salary that is Rs. 65000-75000/- to those contenders who will be appointed for IRCTC Vacancy.
Direct Link To Download: IRCTC Recruitment Notification
Mode of Selection For IRCTC Jobs:
- To get appointed for Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Vacancy, appliers are required to go through the exam and/ or interview.
- For final selection, the authorities will issue the final merit list on the basis of applicant’s performance in selection procedure.
Candidates who find them eligible and going to apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2018 can follow the instructions as stated below:
- In the first step, appliers are required to visit the Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation official website that is www.irctc.com.
- After that, scroll the home page and press on the following link which is running at middle side of page.
“Selection for the post of Director (Finance), IRCTC, a schedule B CPSE 7-14-2018-PESB”
- Read the whole Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Recruitment notification and proceed further.
- After that, eligible candidates can open official site i.e. pesb.gov.in to apply online for Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Jobs.
- Then, hit the “Vacancy” tab and select “Apply Online” link and fill IRCTC Recruitment Online Application Form.
- Now, you have to attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials in support of age, qualifications, and others along with application form.
- Finally, recheck filled application form and submit it with-in given time period, don’t forget to take printout of it for future need.
Press Here For: IRCTC Recruitment Apply Online
Date to Remember:
Last date for submission of Application Form: 09-07-2018
Open official website link to download additional details about IRCTC Recruitment 2018-19. If, you want to obtain latest updates about IRCTC 2018 Recruitment, admit card and result etc, then, you can bookmark our web portal by using Ctrl+D.
Check Latest Updated Links: