Karnataka High Court Results 2017–2018 | District Judges Exam Result List
Karnataka High Court Results
Karnataka High Court Results 2017: High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru has released Karnataka High Court Results. Candidates, who had appeared in Karnataka High Court Exam, they may attain the Karnataka High Court Results from this page. High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru was conducted Karnataka High Court District Judges Exam on 17th September 2017 for the purpose of filling 60 vacancies of District Judges. Candidate may download Karnataka High Court Results 2017, through online mode in PDF Form from this page.
Karnataka High Court Results
Name Of Organization
Karnataka High Court
Name Of Exam
District Judges Exam
17th September 2017
Karnataka High Court District Judges Sep Exam Result is available online on its official website that is www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. You may download your High Court of Karnataka Results by the following steps which are illustrated below in this page. Applicants may attain complete details about Karnataka High Court Results 2018, by going through this page of www.privatejobshub.in.
How to Check Karnataka High Court District Judges Exam Result?
Candidates can download their Karnataka High Court Civil judge Exam score card by the following below given steps which are mentioned below:
- Firstly, candidates, who want to download their High Court of Karnataka Exam Results, should log on to the official website of Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment management System that is www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Secondly, need to move your cursor towards the menu and choose “Notification” tab.
- Then, press on “Recruitment” option for Karnataka High Court Exam Result.
- Now, a new page will be appeared on your display and hit on “Notification No. GOB (I) 24/2017 for Direct Recruitment of Candidates to the Post of District Judges” link.
- After that, choose “Intimation and Notification with regard to announcement of Result of the Competitive Written Examination held on 17th Sept. 2017” link.
- After doing this, Karnataka High Court Exam Results PDF will be opened and now, you can check their roll no in Karnataka High Court Exam Results.
- You can also download the interview dates by re-visiting the previous page and select “Intimation for the eligible candidates to appear for Viva-Voce” link.
- Contenders may get their KHC Results and Interview Schedule PDF.
- In the end, candidates can take a printout of it and keep KHC District Judges Results PDF safely for future reference.
Press Here & Get >>>>Karnataka High Court Results
Hit Here & Download>>>>Karnataka High Court Interview Schedule
Interesting Facts about Karnataka High Court:
In 1881, the office of Chief Judge was formed by the members and the person selected for the post had the utmost power in court. Karnataka high court is the high court of the Indian state Karnataka which is situated in Bangalore, and the Bangalore is the capital of the state Karnataka. City Civil Courts for the City of Bangalore have been constituted under the Bangalore City Civil Courts Act, 1979.
Further Selection Procedure:
Those applicants had given in KHC Exam and get their roll in Karnataka High Court Cut Off list, they are able to appear in next stage of selection procedure that is Interview/ Viva Voce. Qualified candidates have to appear in interview from 27-11-2017 to 08-12-2017. Applicants are required to provide mentioned below documents at the day of interview otherwise you will not be allowed to appear in Viva/ Voce.
Read Also: Interview Questions and Answers
List of Essential Documents:
- Two character certificates of good
- Certificate from the Presiding Officer of the Court
- General Merit candidates claiming reservation under Rural Category
- Enrolment Certificate as Advocate/Pleader, issued by the Bar Council
- Degree, Law Degree Certificates/Marks Cards/Convocation Certificate
- SSLC or equivalent examination certificate to show the Date of Birth and identity card for address proof
- No Objection Certificate issued by the concerned Authority in case of the Public Prosecutors/Assistant Public Prosecutors-cum-Assistant Government Pleaders.
- If claiming reservation under SC/ST/Other Backward Classes, Rural/ Kannada Medium/ Physically Challenged/ Ex-Servicemen or any other category, the requisite Certificates in proof thereof issued by the Competent Authorities.
- Income Tax return, if any, to show the Annual income from the profession during the preceding three years
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
Marks Card Generation for Competitive Written Examination-2017:
- Those candidates aren’t eligible to appear in next round of selection process, they can download their marks card by hitting the link as given below in this page. For the purpose of downloading Karnataka High Court Score Card, you have to enter their register no and date of birth. Now, hit on “Hit here – To Download the Statement of Marks of the Competitive Written Examination held on 17th Sept. 2017, who are not eligible for Viva-Voce” link as shown at the homepage.
- Willing candidates can also go through the “Hit here – To Download the Statement of Marks of the Competitive Written Examination held on 17th Sept. 2017, who are not eligible for Viva-Voce” link as available on home page or hit at the direct link as given below.
Press Here To Download>>>Karnataka High Court Results Score Card
Karnataka High Court Interview is going to be held from: 27-11-2017 to 08-12-2017
For more details regarding Karnataka High Court Results 2017–2018 you may visit the Official Link. For more updates regarding latest results, latest jobs etc you may kindly bookmark this web portal by using CTRL + D.
For getting direct mail in your Inbox you can subscribe us. Candidates if you are facing any kind of problem, you can ask us any time by leaving a comment below in comment box, as we will try to solve your problem by providing best solution to your problem. And you can also follow this web portal on Facebook and Google+.
Have a Look On Below Links