TOEFL Scholarship 2018-19 Application Form For Indian Students, Imp Dates
TOEFL Scholarship 2018: Those candidates who want to study out of India can apply for the TOEFL Scholarship program. It is a merit based scholarship that is provided by the Educational Testing Service (ETS).
This TOEFL 2018 Scholarship is mainly for those Indian students who want to study of colleges in Australia, Canada, India, Singapore, United Kingdom and United States of America. To apply for the TOEFL Scholarship Program, students can download the application form and check the important dates.
ETS Scholarship Program
Educational Testing Service
How Many Students Can Get The Scholarship?
Every year only 15 students can get the benefit of this scholarship. Only those students who are willing to apply in courses like Architecture, Law, Medicine, Science, Humanities, Health Care, Education and Teaching, Journalism, Media, PR and Events, Computer Science, Information Technology, and Business Management.
To know the rest details about the TOEFL Scholarship 2018-19, candidates need to go through the below section of this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of www.privatejobshub.in.
- Candidates must be citizen as well as resident of India.
- Students should reveal English proficiency with a suitable score.
- Candidates must hold a grade point average of 80 or higher on a 100-point scale, or a 3.0 grade point average or higher on a 4-point scale
- Candidates who are transfer are not qualified for this Program in India.
- An outstanding ability to communicate
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Well-rounded extracurricular activities, especially including community service
- Innovative ideas as reflected in essays
- Ten prizes of value US$7,000 each will given to the eligible candidates.
- Prizes will be reimbursed to the 10 finalists in late 2015. Funds can be used to pay academic everyday expenditure only and will be given when he/ she will arrive on campus.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their applications. Out of 100 semifinalists 10 students will be selected for this scholarship on the basis of final enrollment process such as an exceptional ability to commune, demonstrated leadership skills, well-rounded additional activities, especially including community service and innovative thoughts as reflected in essays.
Candidates can follow the given steps to fill the TOEFL Scholarship application form, please have a look..!!
- First of all, eligible candidates should go to official site, which is www.ets.org
- On home page of official site go to “TOEFL Home” and hit TOEFL 2018 Scholarship Program”
- After that select the country as “INDIA” from the list of countries.
- Now read the notification carefully and hit “Online” link.
- Now you should Fill registration form correctly and you will get email ID and password.
- Now, login your account and fill online application form with all required details like test centre etc.
- After that you need to upload all recent photograph and signature along with application
- After filling online application form check it once and press the submit button.
- At last, take print out of application form for future use.
Get Here: TOEFL Scholarship Application form
Last Date to Apply for TOEFL 2018 Scholarship: June 2018
Check Official Link, for more details about TOEFL Scholarship. You can obtain latest updates regarding TOEFL Scholarship 2018-19 through our website so, stay connected with us.
To get more updates regarding the same candidates are advised to stay in touch with us. You can follow us Google Plus and Facebook too. If you have any queries then write us in below comment section. For immediate access you can also book mark on this page by Control+D.
Have a look on given below links: