NATA Counselling 2018 Dates, Schedule, Seat Allotment, Procedure Details
NATA Counselling 2018: Appeared in the NATA Entrance Test ? Check out NATA Counselling Dates, NATA Counselling Procedure details from here. Students Must check to NATA Counselling Schedule as well as Seat Allotment Process. Council of Architecture (COA), Delhi is going to conduct National Aptitude Test in Architecture Counselling for admission in first year degree programmes such as Bachelor of Technology, B.E., B.Pharma, MCA, MBA, M.Tech, B.Sc., etc. Thousands of candidates from all over India took the NATA examination and now they all are waiting for the counselling schedule.
It is expected that NATA counseling will start in the month of September 2018. All those students who want to go for counseling they can get the counselling schedule in details from here. Once the merit list has been drawn up, the counselling procedure and National Aptitude Test in Architecture Seat Allotment will start.
Council of Architecture (COA), Delhi
All those candidates who successfully pass the NATA Entrance Exam are eligible to appear in the Counselling Procedure. The Counseling procedure will be conducted in the month of September 2018 only after the declaration & announcement of the NATA Results. Candidates those who wish to get the counselling schedule and allotment details, should keep visiting this page regularly for latest updates.
NATA Counselling Procedure:
The complete counselling procedure is as follows:
- Counselling process is generally held in the month of september every year for those candidates who have passed National Aptitude Test.
- Once NATA first Admit List comes out, eligible candidates would be called where they have to fill in their Choice for courses as well as for institutes
- Thereafter, the institute will announce counselling schedule on the basis of merit.
- Allotment of seats would be done based on merit position/ rank of candidates, those having higher ranks will be deemed first for allowance of seats as per their choices
- Aspirants are required to reach the counselling venue to attend the seat allotment process.
- They will be asked to submit the required documents and counselling fee.
- After this Candidates will be allotted colleges / course as per the availability of seats.
- At last, they will be given joining letter which they have to carry while going for admission in the college.
Gain knowledge on Job Opportunities & Salary: Career In Architecture
Documents required for NATA Counselling :
Aspirants must bring the following documents at the time of counselling:
1) Original counseling letter
2) Original NATA Admit card
3) All the original and photocopies of certificates of 10th & 12th class marksheets
4) 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
5) Rank Card / Hall Ticket
6) Score card (if applicable)
7) Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
8 ) Community certificate(SC / ST / OBC /Other) signed by the authorized authority
Get List of: Documents Required For Counseling
Seat Allotment Process:
The allotment of seats to the candidates would be done on the basis of merit and marks obtained in entrance exam. Those aspirants who will be qualified in the exam will be called for the counselling.
Check out Here: NATA Result
Dates to be Remembered:
Candidates can get all details of NATA Counselling 2018 by visiting this Official Website. As soon as concerned board will upload schedule on the official website, we will update this page with the same.