Best Courses After MBA (Short Term/Job Oriented) Growth, Career Opportunities
Best Courses After MBA
Best Courses After MBA: There are many different Short Term / Long Term Courses available in India after completing the MBA. The Below Given Best Courses After MBA have high value and open more doors in your career. A Course after MBA is also beneficial for those who prefer to study doctorate course in MBA. Read the below article to know more about Job Oriented Course After MBA, Growth and Career Opportunities after MBA.
Though, most of courses for MBA are meant for a student to acquire a good job in a reputed organization. Apart from that, Courses after MBA in India also provide the opportunity to study abroad and expand extra knowledge of business ethics in foreign countries. More details about Top Courses After MBA are given below on this page of www.privatejobshub.in
Best Courses After MBA
How Many Best Courses are available after MBA?
Best Courses after MBA HR:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- MHRM, Diploma in Labour Law
- LLB, Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Master in Management Studies (Human Resource)
- Diploma in Labour Law and Labour Welfare
- Ph.D. - Human Resource
- Executive Diploma Programme in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Administrative Law
- Diploma in Human Resource Development
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relation Management
- PG Diploma in Training and Development
- SAP courses
- ERP HR Training Module
- Training in ESI, PF
- Best Courses after MBA Marketing:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- Executive MBA
- FPM, Diploma in Retail Management
- Certificate Programme in Sales and Marketing
- Diploma in Marketing Management
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Marketing
- Ph.D. – Marketing
- Post graduate Diploma in International Marketing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Distribution & Marketing
- CFA, CS
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- NCFM - NSE's Certification in Financial Markets
- CPI Certified CSR Auditor and Lead Training Program
- CA - Chartered Accountancy
- ICWAI Course
Best Courses after MBA Finance:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Finance
- Diploma in Financial Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management Development & Sustainable Finance
- Post Graduate Certificate in Management in Finance
- Executive Diploma Programme in Finance
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Finance
- M.Phil Business Finance Economics
- IFRS Certification – ICAI
- Diploma in International Banking & Finance
- Diploma in Home Loan Advising
- Diploma in Banking and Finance
- MissionHR(R) Husys
- Certified Derivatives Specialist (CDS) Course
- Certified Financial Modeler (CFM) Course
- FRM (Financial Risk Manager) Course
- Certified Financial Planner Certification Program
Look Here: Finance Colleges In India
Must Know the Best Short Term Courses After MBA:
Advanced Certificate in Management (HRM)
Advanced Certificate in Management (Marketing)
Advanced Certificate in Management (Finance)
Advanced Certificate in Management (Operations)
Advanced Certificate in Management (Research Methodology)
Advanced Certificate in Management (Enterprise)
Looking For: Jobs Openings for Freshers
Do You Know? Job Oriented Courses after MBA:
Check the Job Oriented Courses from here:
- ISB Certificate Programme in Business Analytics (CBA)
- Fellow Programmes in Management from IIMs
- NSE's Certification in Financial Markets
- Executive MBA From a Reputed University/Institution
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Management
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Exam
- Doctor Of Business (DBA)
- SAP course
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- Personality development course
Which Course is Suitable for You after MBA?
We are living in 21 century, in which more opportunities are expanded to provide a chance to study abroad and get extra knowledge of some foreign morals. At the same time, one can also on go their studies through distance education. There are various courses available and we are providing you a list of Best Courses after MBA that helps you in your career growth. Some of such courses are mentioned below:
One of the most career oriented courses available after MBA is, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA). Students who want to on go their career train in Finance area can pursue this course.
CFA includes three levels that are Level I, Level II and Level III. Time duration of this course is four years and candidates need a lot of hard work and spare time to study.
Grab Now: Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs
Masters in Business Administration in Executive is one of the popular courses that most of the students choose after completing MBA. Generally, Time duration of MBA Executive is of two years.
MBA Executive also helps the candidates to continue their higher education in PhD and M. Phil. Candidates who have successfully done this course will get appointed as executive assistant or administrative assistant.
Candidates can grow their career towards IT companies after clearing the CISA exam. Certified Information Systems Auditor gives more employment opportunities as there is a rapid demand of professional who are expertise to control and monitor the information technology. Candidates can make their career in this field by giving the exam which held thrice in a year.4) Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
Contenders can also try their luck in Financial Risk Manager (FRM) as it gives a chance to students to enhance their growth prospective in finance area. Time duration for completing this course depends upon your background academic qualifications and experience.
FRM includes two levels (Part I and Part II). After the completion of this course, it provides many job opportunities to work on with good amount of salary packages.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Management is one of the most variant popular courses with time duration of two to five years. Candidates can purse this course to develop their doctoral skills. Any Candidates can apply for this course as there is no age limit. This degree helps in grooming career in upward direction as there are many job options available for this.
Do You Know: How To Apply For Job Through Consultancy
Normally, the time duration of MCA is of three years, in which 1st year helps in developing computer skills, 2nd year helps in aiming conceptual framework and 3rd year provides specializations in computer applications and related project works.
After completing MCA, one can make a successful and growing career in IT Sector. Many companies appoint person having this degree as system developer or one can also become a lecturer as well as a teacher.
It is a type of computer science course in which computer software is designed. Time duration of this course is normally, one to two years. It is also beneficial for students who want to take their further studies to a higher level as its offers various courses such as master degree, etc.
Must Check: Top 10 Courses In India
Contenders from this field can get job with high salary in e-commerce, marketing, accounting as well as banking too. Candidates can also appoint as a computer operator in various big companies.
8) Diploma in Human Resource Management (DHRM)
DHRM is a human resource management course which lays more emphasis on human resource of an organization. Diploma in Human Resource Management helps the students to understand the need of HR Manager in this rapidly growing economic industry.
Candidates get placed in public and private sector industries as well as they have more employment options in banking, financial institutes, multinational and co-operate companies.
Look Here: Jobs Which Can Done Along With Studies
9) Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM)
It is postgraduate management course with the time duration of two years having eligibility criteria of graduate or equivalent. Aspirants who wish to nourish their career in teaching line can go for this course.
MHRM helps in providing interpersonal communication skills. Candidates can also get job in corporate houses, financial sector, banking etc. students cab also try their luck in jobs related to recruitments, promotion, training and development too.
10) LLB Bachelor’s Of Legislative Law
This course in divided in between 6 semesters. However, the time duration of this course in 3 years and depicted as undergraduate law course. Candidates can choose this course to grow their career in upward direction as it offers various job opportunities such as one can be appointed as a judge, as public prosecutor, solicitor general.
Career Growth after MBA / Career Opportunities after MBA
Business Development Manager:
- MBA Degree holders may also consider the job of a Business Development Manager.
- The job duties and responsibilities of a personnel selected at this post is to plan strategies for the business development of an organization.
- The average salary of a Business Development Manager ranges between INR 5 Lacs and INR 15.8 Lacs per annum plus incentives.
- Another best job opportunity for those applicants who have an MBA degree is that of a Business Analyst.
- The chief job duties and responsibilities of a personnel selected at this position is to examine the business strategies of an organization and provide their expert advice on the same matter.
- The average salary of a Business Analyst ranges between INR 5 Lacs and INR 11.32 Lacs per annum.
Human Resource Manager:
- One of best jobs that you can consider after getting an MBA degree is that of a Human Resource Manager.
- The main job duties and responsibilities of a personnel selected at this position is to help in recruitment, training and overall management of the employees in a company.
- The average salary of a Human Resource Manager ranges between INR 2.4 Lacs and INR 12.14 Lacs per annum.
- Project Managers are involved in a project right from the stage of requirements gathering.
- They are required to do Planning, Estimation, Resource (People, Hardware, Software etc.) and time management.
Go Through These Articles:
Every working professional requires high quality of learning if they want to grow in their professional world. Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is the most trending educational program among students now days. But, there are various courses available in India after completing MBA.
The advantages of doing an educational course after MBA includes high remuneration, a better job, enhance skills and many others. Through this page, applicants can get the whole details regarding Best Courses After MBA.