District Court Recruitment 2018-19 | Malkangiri Vacancy | Steno & Clerk
District Court Recruitment 2018
District Court Recruitment 2018: To apply for Malkangiri Vacancy, candidates have to read District Court Recruitment Notification. According to the latest District Court Malkangiri Jobs, the organization is going to hire candidates at Stenographer Grade III and Junior Clerk Post.
Application who are interested in District Court Malkangiri Recruitment 2018-19 they must apply for the vacant posts through proper channel. Scroll down this page to know more about District Court Recruitment 2018.
District Court Malkangiri Vacancies:
District Court Malkangiri
Stenographer Grade III and Junior Clerk
Number of Vacancies
Last date to apply
Career in District Court Malkangiri:
Candidates first have to ensure their eligibility for District Court Recruitment 2018 before applying. So follow the below stated step by step procedure or visit the official website to check whether you are eligible or not for the vacant posts.
Applicants who are seeking for further details of District Court Recruitment 2018-19 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.privatejobshub.in.
District Court Recruitment
District Court Vacancy Details
- Post Name: Stenographer Grade III and Junior Clerk
- Number of Vacancies: 10
Candidates who are going to apply for District Court Vacancies they must passed 10+2 examination and Diploma in Computer Application. Candidates also have knowledge of 80 words per minute in shorthand and typewriting with a speed of 40 words per minute in English.
Also See: More 12th Pass Jobs
Limitations in Age for District Court Job Openings:
Age of the candidates applying for District Court Job Opportunities shall be not less than 18 years and not more than 32 years as per the norms of the organization. Relaxation in age to reserved categories will be according to the rules of the GOI.
Candidates who will be selected for District Court Recruitment 2018 they will be able to receive impressive amount of salary as provided below:
- Stenographer Grade III: Level 7 (Rs. 25500-81100)
- Junior Clerk: Level 4 (Rs. 19900-63200)
Applying candidates have to submit the Rs. 100/- in the form of application fee through treasury challan under the head “0070- Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and service fees-9904650-Law Department-0916730-Examination Fee for Recruitment conducted by Orissa district and subordinate courts”.
Find More: Court Jobs
District Court Recruitment Procedure:
Selection of candidates for District Court Malkangiri Recruitment shall be on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
For Doing Better Preparation of Exam/Interview, Have A Look On Below Given Article
- First and foremost step is to visit official website that is ecourts.gov.in
- Now, press “District Court” tab that is available in right top side of page.
- On appeared page press “Odisha” link in map and on next page press “Malkangiri” link.
- This will redirect you to new page where you have to press “Recruitment” tab that is available in right side.
- Then, press “Advertisement for the Recruitment of Jr. Clerk, Steno in the Malkangiri Judgeship – 2018” link.
- District Court Notification will appear candidates can go through it and read out entire District Court Advertisement.
- Now, download Application form and fill the correct details in proper format.
- Attach passport size photograph along with attested copies of testimonials.
- At last, enclosed it an envelope and super subscribe it as “The Application Form the post of…” and send it at below mentioned address.
Download Here>>District Court Recruitment Notification
SD District Judge Malkangiri
Last date to send District Court Application Form: 31-10-2018
Check out this Official Link to attain rest details of District Court Recruitment 2018-2019. Also follow this page on face book or Google Plus to get the latest updates.
Have a Look On Below Links: