HBCSE Recruitment 2018 Scientific Officer/Assistant Jobs Advt hbcse.tifr.res.in
HBCSE Recruitment 2018: Newest advertisement named as HBCSE Recruitment has been dissipated by Homi Bhabha Centre For Science Education Establishment. Accordingly, the organization invites applicants for Walk-inInterview to fill the position of Project Scientific Officer- B- (IT). Interested candidates are suggested to apply for HBCSE jobs. Candidates can grasp this great job opportunity by filling the HBCSE application form. Before you apply for HBCSE Recruitment, you should first read the entire eligibility criteria.
Name of the Organization
Homi Bhabha Centre For Science Education Establishment
Name of the Post
Last date to submit application form
Individuals applying for HBCSE vacancies are notified to appear for walk in interview on 12.12.2017 along with the completed application form. Candidates should have the original essential documents and certificates while going to appear in the walk in interview. We the team of www.privatejobshub.in has provided all the detailed information related to HBCSE Recruitment 2018. You may go through them properly.
HBCSE vacancy Details:
- Project Scientific Officer ‘B’- (It)
- Project Scientific Assistant ‘B’
What is the required qualification?
- For HBCSE Scientific Officer Jobs: B.E./ B. Tech./ M.Sc. in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Computer Engineering or MCA/ MCS with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA and one year experience relevant to the field
- For HBCSE Assistant Jobs: The candidate should have a B.Sc. (in any stream of Physics) with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA and 0 to 2 years of experience in relevant field.
How much age is required for HBCSE careers?
- Aspirants, who have the desire to grab the latest HBCSE job openings, must be below 28 years in age.
- Relaxation in age shall be provided to the reserved category candidates and others as per the norms of the Government of India.
Selected individuals for the above said vacant position will get a consolidated monthly honorarium of Rs. 42,500/- (inclusive of HRA Rs. 4,900/-). Incentives and bonus shall also be provided as per the performance of the employee in their particular work.
Do you know the selection Criteria?
Applicants for Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education vacancies are required to attend the walk in interview on the mentioned date and time at the respective venue. To get selected candidates have to perform well in the interview. All the participants are required to bring their essential educational documents and certificates to attend the interview.
Find Out Best Preparation Tips:
- The first step that you have to follow is to log on to the official website of Homi Bhabha Centre For Science Education Establishment that is www.hbcse.tifr.res.in
- This will take you to the home page and there you have to hit on the “Positions Open” given in the left panel side.
- Now a new page will appear and you have to download the notification for “Project Scientific Officer ‘B’- (IT) – One Position” and “Project Scientific Assistant ‘B’ – One Position”
- Hit on the above links and the notification will appear on your screen, you can go through the eligibility criteria properly.
- Now you must download the application form by hitting on the link.
- Fill the details in the form carefully and correctly.
- Attach the required documents and you have to carry the completed form at the time of interview.
Application Form>>>Download Here
HBCSE Recruitment Notification>>>Download Here
Walk in Venue:
Homi Bhabha Centre For Science Education,
T.I.F.R., (Next to Anushaktinagar Bus Terminus),
V. N. Purav Marg,
Mumbai 400 088
Know Here Latest: Jobs in Mumbai
Date and time of interview: Tuesday, 12.12.2017 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m
Aspirants can fetch the details regarding HBCSE Recruitment 2018 from the Official Link. You can subscribe to this web portal and get the details regarding the same regularly.
Have a Look On Below Links