JCECE Syllabus 2019 Entrance Exam Pattern PDF - (Physics/Chemistry/Maths)
JCECE Syllabus 2019
JCECE Syllabus 2019: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will conduct JCECE Entrance Exam in 3rd week of May 2019. Appearing candidates can check JCECE Syllabus 2019 on this page.
Before start preparing for Jharkhand CET Exam 2019, aspirants can download the PDF of JCECE Physics/Chemistry/Maths Syllabus 2019 or Entrance Exam Pattern by hitting the direct link provided on below page.
Jharkhand CET Exam 2019- Details:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Jharkhand CET Exam 2019
Last date to apply
1st week of May 2019
3rd week of May 2019
JCECE Syllabus 2019
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam (JCECE) is a state level entrance examination and it is organized by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for admission to various Engineering and Agriculture Courses.
JCECE Syllabus for Physics:
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
Start Your Test
JCECE Syllabus for Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter : Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some P-Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- P-Block Elements
- D and F Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Take a Test Now
JCECE Syllabus for Mathematics
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers and Quardratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations & Theorem
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence and Series
- Straight Lines
- Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry
- Limits and Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Applications of Derivatives
- Differential Equations
- Three – dimensional Geometry
Take a Test Now
JCECE Syllabus for Biology
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Cell: Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Sexual Reproduction
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology & Environment
Start Your Test
JCECE Exam Pattern
- JCECE Entrance Exam consists of four subjects in the form of different sections that are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology sections. The exam will be conducted via offline mode that is (pen and paper based mode).
- Overall there will be 150 questions, 50 questions will be asked from each section. All the questions in the examination will be objective types that are MCQs (multiple choice questions).
- Four options with single correct answer will be provided for each question. Candidates have to darken the correct answer only. The question paper will be prepared in two languages that are English and Hindi.
- For each correct answer one mark will be rewarded. 25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response.
Steps to download JCECE Syllabus:
Students to get their details of subject have to visit the official site.
- Very firstly visit the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board that is www. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Then look for an option which is titled as ‘Examination which is noticeable and can be found easily on home page.
- Then you are required to Press that link ‘courses’.
- JCECE Syllabus Page in a new window will open with details of subject wise and stream too.
- After then press on appropriate link of JCECE Syllabus, the one you are looking
- In the new tab a PDF will get open.
- Lastly, just download the JCECE Syllabus PDF for your future use.
- Must be Indian citizens, residing in Jharkhand. Also must have passed his/her 12th grade with the subjects Physics and Math as compulsory subject along with Chemistry or Biotechnology.
- She/he must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks and An applicant about to appear for the final examination of the 12th grade can also apply but s/he needs to pass before the counseling
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff
Candidates stay in touch with us and get further details related JCECE Syllabus 2019. You can also bookmark on our site for visiting our pages time to time. You can get updates directly in your mailbox by subscribing our free email section at www.privatejobshub and can also join us on Facebook and Google plus. We will send all latest notification on your Facebook timeline.