JNU Admission 2018-19 B.Tech & MS/M.Tech Application Procedure, Dates
JNU Admission 2018: Jawaharlal Nehru University is going to start JNU Admission for those students who wish to take admission in B.Tech & MS/M.Tech courses. For this, candidates have to fill the application form before the last date.
For your lenience, we have presented whole JNU Application Procedure on this single page. Interested candidates can go through the instructions and follow them to fill up the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam Application form.
Jawaharlal Nehru University
B.Tech & MS/M.Tech
Things to be kept in Mind:
Candidate’s selection for Jawaharlal Nehru University B.Tech & MS/M.Tech course will be done on the basis of their ranking in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Exam which was conducted in the month of April 2018.
For getting more information regarding JNU Admission 2018-19, candidates need to go through the below section of this page which is created by the team of www.privatejobshub.in.
Eligibility Criteria for JNU Admission 2018:
Those, who want to apply against Jawaharlal Nehru University B.Tech & MS/M.Tech Admission, should have done 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board. Contenders must have qualified JEE Main Exam.
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th
Jawaharlal Nehru University Admission Procedure:
- Admissions in Five-Year Dual Degree Programmes (BTech + MTech/MS) at Jawaharlal Nehru University will be done on the basis of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Ranking.
- Those candidates who had qualified the JEE Main Exam are eligible to apply for JNU Delhi Admission.
How to fill JNU Application Form 2018?
Those students who want to apply against Jawaharlal Nehru University admission 2018 are supposed to follow the basic steps:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.jnu.ac.in
- After reaching the home page, select “Admissions” tab which is given at the top of the home page.
- A new page will come out in front of you now you need to select the suitable link which is related to JNU Five-Year Dual Degree Programmes (BTech + MTech/MS) Admission 2018.
- Download the JNU Admission Notification and read the entire details. Hit “Apply Online” option and select new registration button.
- After that, fill the details and hit “Register” option. Then, you will receive e-mail ID and password and you JNU Registration will be done.
- Enter the e-mail ID and password and hit “Login” button. Fill JNU Application form with correct details and upload scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of Jawaharlal Nehru University Application form for further use.
Download Here>>>Jawaharlal Nehru University Admission PDF
Check Here>>>JNU Admission Link
Last date to apply against JNU B.Tech & MS/M.Tech Admission: Updating Soon
JNU New Delhi:
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi, Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination (CBEE),
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, Tel 011-26704089,
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.jnu.ac.in
To know more about JNU Admission 2018- 2019, you need to go through the official website link. You can bookmark this page www.privatejobshub.in by pressing Ctrl.+D. Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box which is mentioned below.
Top College Updates