GAPL Recruitment 2017–2018 Goa Antibiotics Boiler Attendant/Chemist Jobs
GAPL Recruitment 2017: Goa Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited has advertised a vacancy advertisement as GAPL Recruitment. The organization invites the skilled and talented candidates to apply for various vacant posts of Chemist, Boiler Attendant and Operator. Candidates who want their career with this well known organization and find themselves eligible for the Goa Antibiotics Boiler Attendant/Chemist Jobs, they must apply by filling application form before the last date that is 03-07-2017.
This Page Includes:
- GAPL Vacancy Details
- Qualification Requirement
- Age Restriction
- Pay Scale
- Method of Selection
- Applying Process
- Official Link
- Last Date to Apply
Jobs searchers who want to join Goa Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited they can submit their applications through offline mode only till the closing date by following some simple steps which are mentioned below. Candidates can get the remaining information about GAPL Recruitment 2017 – 2018 through this page that is well structured by the entire team of www.privatejobshub.in.
Name of the Organization
Goa Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited
Name of the Post
Chemist, Boiler Attendant and others
Mode Of Applying
Last Date for Submission of Application for Goa Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited Jobs
- Boiler Attendant
- Machine Operator
Candidates who are willing to apply for GAPL Jobs should have possessed B.Sc (Chemistry)/B. Pharm/ SSC/ MCA/ BE or its equivalent in their concerned specialty from a recognized University or Institution.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
The candidates should have maximum age limit of 35 years as on 01-06-2017. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates as per Govt. of India rules.
Salary Details for GAPL Vacancy:
Candidates who will be finally selected for these Job Openings will get an exciting amount as monthly salary from the concerned department of Goa Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Selection Process for Goa Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited Recruitment:
Engagement of applicants applying for GAPL Recruitment will be based on their performance in written test which will be driven by the recruitment committee of Goa Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Read Also: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Some Simple steps to fill GAPL Application Form?
- Contenders, who find themselves eligible for stated Posts, may apply by submitting application form on or before last date by post.
- Aspirants are required to visit the official website of Goa Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited which is www.gaplgoa.com
- After that contenders are required to hit on “Careers” tab presented in at the top in menu bar of homepage.
- Then scroll down the page and get info regarding advertisement of Chemist, Boiler Attendant and others positions whose last date is 03-07-2017
- Read all the relevant information very carefully.
- After reading complete details download an application form in accurate manner.
- Fill your Goa Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited Application Form with correct and complete details and attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with it.
- Lastly, application completed in all aspects may wrap in an envelope and super scribed with name “Application for the post of ________”. Envelope containing application form should be forwarded to address structured below on or before last date.
To The Manager (HR & IR),
GOA ANTIBIOTICS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
(Subsidiary of HLL Life care Ltd, A Government of India Enterprise)
Tuem Industrial Estate, Tuem, Pernem, Goa 403512
Get Details of: GAPL Recruitment 2017 Notification
Last Date for Submission of Application: 03-07-2017
Candidates may check this Official Link to get more details regarding GAPL Recruitment 2017 – 2018.
Have a Look On Below Links