APPSC Admit Card 2018 డౌన్లోడ్ (Paper-II) Asst Professor Exam Hall Ticket
APPSC Admit Card
APPSC Admit Card 2018: డౌన్లోడ్ APPSC Admit Card ఇప్పుడు as Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released APPSC Asst Professor Exam Admit Card. Individuals appearing for Paper II must require Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Admit Card to get entry in exam hall.
APPSC Paper II is scheduled to be held on 26-04-2018 and 27-04-2018. APPSC Asst Professor Admit Card link is provided on this page which guides you in downloading hall ticket. APPSC Call Letter contains exam timings, date, venue & other instructions.
Current Status Of APPSC Admit Card
Andhra Pradesh public service commission
Status of APPSC Hall Ticket
More details About APPSC Asst Professor Hall Ticket
Intellectuals should produce APPSC Paper-II Admit Card and Aadhar card/Driving License/Election card/ Pan card or any Government issued photo Id proof at the registration counter.
In order to download more information about Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Asst Professor Hall Ticket, you need to go through this page which is well structured by team of www.privatejobshub.in.
APPSC Admit Card
అసిస్టెంట్ ప్రొఫెసర్ ఎగ్జామ్ కోసం ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్ APPSC ను ప్రవేశపెట్టింది. పరీక్ష కోసం కనిపించే పోటీదారులు వారి APPSC అసిస్టెంట్ ప్రొఫెసర్ హాల్ టికెట్ను ఈ పేజీ నుండి డౌన్లోడ్ చేసుకోవచ్చు. APPSC పేపర్ -2 ని 26-04-2018 మరియు 27-04-2018 న నిర్వహించనుంది. "యూజర్ నేమ్ / మొబైల్ నౌ మరియు పాస్వర్డ్" వంటి సరైన వివరాలను నమోదు చేయడం ద్వారా, మీరు APPSC పేపర్ -2 ను కార్డ్కి ప్రవేశపెడతారు. ప్రత్యక్ష చర్యలను అనుసరించండి మరియు APPSC సులభంగా కార్డ్ 2018 ఒప్పుకుంటే పొందండి.
Steps to Download APPSC Admit Card 2018
- For getting APPSC Exam Hall Ticket, log on to official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Hit on “Hall tickets for the Assistant Professor's examination Paper II - 7 Papers- to be held on 26-04-2018 and 27-04-2018 (Published on 17/04/2018)” link i.e. visible at middle side of page.
- Put all information like User name/ mobile no./ password or other as need arises.
- Hit on “Login” option and your APPSC Asst Professor Exam Hall Ticket will appear at your screen.
- Check entire details through opened APPSC Exam Admit Card.
- Save APPSC Paper-II Hall Ticket and carry printout of it so as to produce at exam time.
Direct Link To Download: APPSC Admit Card
Point to put attention:
- Only those aspirants who pass the paper I with a minimum of percentage in their respective categories will undergo Paper II.
- Contenders should compulsory report at the registration counter at the venue mentioned on their hall ticket.
- You should produce Hall ticket and Aadhar card/Driving License/Election card/ Pan card or any Government issued photo Id proof at the registration counter.
- All electronic devices including mobile phones, cameras, electronic watches, calculators etc. are strictly prohibited at the examination centre.
- Remember, there is no provision to keep these items at the reception area or other areas at the centre.
APPSC Exam Centre:
Andhra Pradesh PSC Paper II will be held on the following venues that is “Visakhapatnam” and “Vijayawada”. So, participating contenders can download their Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission hall ticket through this page using online mode.
Check Out: State PSC Jobs
Date to be noted:
Paper II Will be Held On: 26-04-2018 and 27-04-2018
You must check this Official Link to collect more facts about APPSC Admit Card 2018. Candidates may bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+D, for acquiring updates regarding this notification. Stay tuned with us for knowing more about recruitment, results & other stuff.
Have a Look On Below Links: