TNPSC Notification 2018-19 (குழு 1/2/3/4) Latest Exam Notice – Apply
TNPSC Notification: Job seekers can get all the TNPSC Notification from this single page! The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released various vacancies to recruit candidates for group 1/2/3/4 jobs.
Candidates who are seeking for job in Tamil Nadu state can apply for the TNPSC jobs, by going though this page. The Latest Exam Notice and other such important information regarding Tamil Nadu PSC Notification is well provided at the beneath section of this page.
TNPSC Notification Details!!
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
TNPSC Notification 2018-19
Tamil Nadu Public service commission arranges different exams every year for recruitments of eligible candidates on various posts at state level. Job searchers if you are looking for TNPSC Recruitment Notification, then you are at the correct place.
You can check the below table for getting the complete information about TNPSC Advertisement, Last Date for Receipt of Applications and Exam Date. For more details related to TNPSC Notification 2018-19, Group 2 Notification 2018 TNPSC, go through the below section of this page of www.privatejobshub.in
TNPSC பணியிட அறிவிப்பு மூலம் தமிழ்நாடு பொது சேவை ஆணைக்குழு அறிமுகப்படுத்திய சிவில் நீதிபதி புதிய காலியிடங்கள். தமிழ்நாடு PSC தகுதி மற்றும் கடின உழைப்பாளி வேட்பாளர்கள் தேடும் தங்கள் நலன்களை நிறைவேற்ற முடியும்.
TNPSC பணியமர்த்தல் 2018 க்கு விண்ணப்பிக்க விரும்பும் தேர்ச்சி பெற்றவர்கள், தமிழ்நாடு PSC ஆன்லைன் விண்ணப்ப படிவத்தை 07-05-2018 தேதிக்கு முன்பாக நிரப்பலாம். நீங்கள் TNPSC 320 பணியிடங்களுக்கு தேவையான தொகையை செலுத்தலாம் மற்றும் 09-05-2018 வரை அது செலுத்தப்படும்.
TNPSC பணியமர்த்தல் 2018-19 இல் ஆர்வமுள்ளவர்கள், அவர்கள் www.privatejobshub.in இன் இந்த பக்கத்திலிருந்து முழுமையான TNPSC அறிவிப்பு 2018-19 விவரங்களை சரிபார்க்கலாம். ஆன்லைனில் தவிர வேறு எந்த வழியும் / பயன்பாட்டின் முறைகள் பொழுதுபோக்கு செய்யப்படாது என்பதை நினைவில் கொள்க.
TNPSC Notification 2018-19
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the employment notification to recruit candidates at Civil Judge posts. According to TNPSC Notification 2018-19 there are total 320 vacancies.
Candidates who are interested in TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment can apply for the same by filling the online TNPSC application form, the application procedure has already been started by the commission, and Last Date To Apply for the TNPSC Civil Judge jobs is 07-05-2018.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria like educational details, age criteria etc by hitting on below provided direct link. In order to acquire further details elated to TNPSC Civil Judge vacancies hit on the below provided link-
TNPSC RIMC Admission
Applicants, who want to get admission to the Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun through RIMC Entrance Exam, may check this page. Applicants’ age limit should not be less than 11 and half years and should not have attained the age of 13 years as on 1st January 2018. If you find them eligible for RIMC Exam, may submit their Filled-in- applications in the prescribed form before 31.03.2017. You may send their filled application form to Controller of Examinations, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Frazer Bridge Road, V.O.C., Nagar, and Chennai-600 003. Applicants may also deposit their TNPSC Application Fee that is Rs. 505/- for SC/ST candidates, Rs. 550 for other.
Directly Download From Here: TNPSC Exam Notification
Check This Also: TNPSC One Time Online Registration
Check This Also: TNPSC One Time Online Registration
Fee will be paid through demand draft drawn in favour of “The Commandant, R I M C, Dehradun”, payable at State Bank of India - Tel. Bhavan Branch, Dehradun (Code – 01576). After submitting application form, shortlisted applicants will be called for attending written and Viva-Voce tests. The written examination which will be held on 1st and 2nd June 2017 may consist of three papers that is English, Mathematics and General Knowledge. Those who declared qualified in exam are only eligible to appear in Interview session which will be held on 10/10/2017. Medium of examination will be in English or Hindi for the subjects Mathematics and General Knowledge.
How to get the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Notification?
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is nodal entity in the state of Tamil Nadu, offering dedicated employment support to state government administration and other connected departments and organizations. TNPSC jobs are categorized in 4 groups which are Group- A, B, C and D. Various Recruitment Notifications such as TNPSC group 2a notification 2018, TNPSC VAO notification 2018, TNPSC group 4 notification, TNPSC group 4 2018 notification, TNPSC group 2a notification, TNPSC 2018 notification, TNPSC group 1 2018 notification and others are released by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission time to time depending upon the availability of vacancy in a particular sector or department.
Check Out Latest Updates
Are you eligible for TNPSC Jobs? Check Here
Each post has different requirements, so it is advised that applicants must read advertisement before proceeding to apply. Details of TNPSC Eligibility Criteria such as nationality, qualification and age limit are inherited in notification of application form. Candidates read all details from the notification, which are provided on this page and fill TNPSC application without making any mistake.
Candidates must hold 12th/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma/ Post Graduate Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized board/ university/ institute.
Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years. Relaxation in age will be given to the deserving candidates as per the government rules.
Searching for Job as per the Qualification, Visit Here:
Jobs under Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Here we are providing you list of posts according to examination conducted by the commission.
a) Combined Civil Services Examination (CCSE-I) – Group I:
Three stages of examination i.e. Preliminary, Mains and Interview are done by commission for Recruitment of applicants under various posts under State Services. Name of Posts comes under this exam are:
- District Employment Officer
- District Registrar
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Assistant Commissioner of Commercial Taxes
- Assistant Director of Rural Development Department
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies
b) Combined Civil Services Examination (CCSE-II) – Group II:
- Municipal Commissioner, Grade-II
- Deputy Commercial Tax Officer
- Assistant Section Officer in various Departments of Secretariat
- Assistant Section Officer in TNPSC
- Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Milk Production and Dairy Development Department
- Assistant Inspector in Local Fund Audit Department
- Audit Inspector in the Audit Wing of Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department
- Sub Registrar, Grade-II
- Probation Officer in Prison Department
- Special Assistant in the Vigilance and Anti corruption Department
- Junior Employment Officer in Employment and Training Department
- Assistant Inspector of Labour in the Labour Department
- Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives in the Industries and Commerce Department
- Audit Assistant in the Accounts Branch of Highways Department
- Assistant in various departments
- Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Department of Registrar of Co-operative Societies
- Handloom Inspector in Handlooms and Textiles Department
- Revenue Assistant in Revenue Department
Availability of Getting State Wise Jobs Here:
TNPSC Selection Process:
Mostly written examination and interview are conducted by Commission to examine the eligibility and skills of candidates. Only those candidates who qualified these examinations can be recruited for the vacancies available in different department of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- The Commission shall make direct recruitment to posts within its purview by holding written examination or written-cum-oral test as the case may be.
- The written examination is of Objective Type, which consists of General Studies, Aptitude and Mental Ability Test, General Tamil/ General English.
- Where any competitive examination is to be conducted by the Commission for the purpose of direct recruitment to a State or Subordinate Service
To apply for these posts, Applicants must have completed 12th / Graduation / Post Graduation as per the requirement of the post from recognized or University and selection will be done on the basis of written exam and Interview. Job seekers, you can find all TNPSC Notification on this single page so go through this page and stay updated about all recent and upcoming TNPSC Notification/TNPSC upcoming notification 2018.
Want to get Daily Employment News, Hit this Link:
Various Sources to Get Updated
- As any employment notification about TNPSC Notification 2018 will issue, this page will be updated by the team of privatejobshub.in
- You may bookmark this page to instant access. Also you can follow us on Facebook and Google plus to get latest information on your timeline.
- Candidates can subscribe our portal to get latest updates about Tamil Nadu PSC Notifications in your mailbox. To get latest updates about job notifications you may stay connected with us.
- If you have any query related to TNPSC Notification, www tnpsc notification, TNPSC latest notification 2018, TNPSC exam notification 2018, TNPSC recruitment 2018 notification, TNPSC exams notification you can share it with us. We will try our best to solve your problem.
Get Latest Jobs Information Category Wise