Karnataka Bank Result 2018-19 PO (Scale-I) Written Exam Results/Merit List
Karnataka Bank Result
Karnataka Bank Result 2018: Karnataka Bank will conduct Written Exam on scheduled date for Post of Probationary Officers (Scale I). Applicants who will be part of exam may check Karnataka Bank Result from this page.
We will update this page with direct link when Karnataka Bank 2018 Result will be declared officially. You can also follow the below provided guidelines to check the Karnataka Bank Results from official site.
Status of Karnataka Bank Result
PO Exam Date
Probationary Officers Result will be declared in the form of Karnataka Bank Merit List. Applicants can get the complete details regarding Karnataka Bank Written Exam Result from below section of this page which is prepared by team of www.privatejobshub.in
Karnataka Bank Result
Way to Check the Karnataka Bank Result:
- Candidates first visit the official website of Bank that is www.karnatakabank.com to check the Karnataka Bank Probationary Officers Result.
- Then on home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link.
- Now follow “Recruitment Of Probationary Officers (Scale-I)” and hit suitable link to check Karnataka Bank Exam Result.
- After hitting the link on Karnataka Bank PO Exam Result, A PDF file containing the roll numbers of selected contenders will be opened on your screen.
- After that open PDF file and search your Roll number, if your roll number is in the list, that means you are qualified.
- Download Karnataka Bank PO Scale-I Result on your desktop or take the printout of the Karnataka Bank Result for future use.
Something to Know:
Karnataka Bank had released the job notification titled as Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018 to fill up Probationary Officers (Scale I) in following disciplines such as Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs), Chartered Accountants, Law Officers and Relationship Managers.
Last Date for Receipt of Application was 12-03-2018. This Bank will conduct the Written Exam in the month of May 2018. Written Test will be conducted at Bengaluru/Mangaluru. No allowances/reimbursement will be made for attending the test.
Further Selection Process (Interview):
Successful applicants in the test will be called for Personal Interview. Selected applicants should execute a Bond to work for a minimum period of three years, failing which they are required to pay the liquidated damages as prescribed in the appointment offer.
Also Check: 5 Tips For Banking Interviews You Must Consider
Documents Required At the Time of Interview:
- Applicants should bring the following documents (in original) at the time of Interview:
- Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary / Graduation.
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (If applicable)
- Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim (If applicable)
- Certificate as proof of fee concession (If applicable)
- Proof of being Govt. Employee
- Duly filled Bio data sheet.
For more details regarding Karnataka Bank Result 2018-19, you need to visit this Official Link. If the candidates have any query regarding Result of Karnataka Bank then you can post his/ her comment in below comment box.
For getting all career related information, you can subscribe on our free email service. Aspirants may follow us on Facebook and Google plus to get latest updates about Karnataka Bank PO Result.
Have a Look On Below Links: