Laptop Bhagya Scheme 2017 Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana Registration Form
Laptop Bhagya Scheme
Laptop Bhagya Scheme 2017: The Government of Karnataka has started Laptop Bhagya Scheme for SC/ST category applicants to give free laptops for those who are pursuing higher studies in state of Karnataka.
The free laptops will be provided to SC/ST applicants from next year with a budget of Rs. 112 Crore set by Karnataka State Higher Education Department. Those SC/ST applicants studying in government polytechnics colleges, engineering and government degree colleges they are eligible for this Yojana. So, applicants who belong to Karnataka State can apply for Karnataka Laptop Yojana by filling online Laptop Bhagya Registration Form.
You can fill the online Registration Form as soon as possible. Karnataka Government will shortly invite tenders from the companies for laptops. The finances released by government under unique component will be used to execute the scheme. Every laptop would cost about Rs. 32,000 to Rs. 35,000 to department. Here on below section of this page of privatejobshub.in, you can get the whole details about Laptop Bhagya Scheme Karnataka. Have a look below!!!
Laptop Bhagya Scheme
Free Laptop For SC/ST Students:
- This Yojana will be started from the next upcoming year and mainly the applicants studying in the 1st year is eligible for this scheme.
- The department of Higher Education, Karnataka has predicted a budget of Rs. 112 crores to provide free laptops to all such students.
- The Karnataka Government also approved the permission to approve this budget and very soon the state government will invite the tenders from various companies for providing free laptops.
- The funds will be given by the state government to issue these free laptops.
- The Yojana will surely bring smiles to such SC/ST applicants who are not able to afford laptops due to their poor financial condition.
Brief Details of Free Laptop Scheme
Scheme Name: LAPTOP BHAGYA
Scheme for: SC/ST Students
Aim of Scheme: Provide Free Laptops
Total Budget: 112 Crore
Total SC, ST Students: 35000
Cost of Laptop: 32 Thousand to 35 Thousand
Scheme Under: State Government
Start from: 2017
Laptop Distribution Date: Available Soon
Eligibility Criteria for This Scheme:
- Applicants must be Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe.
- Student must be Andhra Pradesh native.
- He/she must be fresher/First year student in course.
- Students must be registered in state government collages.
Check Karnataka State Latest News Updates: Karnataka Current Affairs
Objectives of This Scheme:
- The Karnataka government has launched this Yojana to support the applicants towards higher education.
- Growth of students in academics is the main motive of this scheme.
- Karnataka government has started this scheme to motivate and connect students with technology.
- To assist students in their studies through technology
- For rising excitement among students in their studies with world knowledge
- To divert students mind towards present education technology & IT
Get Here Current Vacancy Details: Govt Jobs In Karnataka
Students can apply for this scheme by filling the online registration form from official site of Karnataka Government. As we all know that, now days, laptop plays a very important role in daily life and provides help to college students. Now SC/ST students surely will get the benefit from this scheme and it will prove beneficial for students. If you want to ask anything about Laptop Bhagya Scheme 2017, then you can drop your comment in the comment box which is provided below.
Also Check Out Latest Updates: