TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018 PDF Telangana LAWCET Section-Wise Exam Pattern Online
TS LAWCET Syllabus
Download updated Topic wise TS LAWCET Syllabus! Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) organizes TS LAWCET exam. This year, Telangana State Law common Entrance Test will be held in May 2018. Those preparing for entrance exam may refer latest updated Telangana Lawcet Syllabus. Along with this, we are also listing Telangana Lawcet Exam Pattern in PDF Form. You may view all details about TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018 from this page.
Telangana State Law common Entrance Test is organized for providing admission into 3-years and 5-years UG law courses. On the basis of score in entrance exam, admission in various government and private universities of the state is provided. To fetch more information concerning TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018, have a glance on below of page tailored by team of www.privatejobshub.in
TS LAWCET Syllabus
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018:
Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test Syllabus includes following subjects.
- General Knowledge
- Mental Ability
- Current Affairs
- Aptitude for Study of Law
Telangana LAWCET Syllabus 2018 for General Knowledge:
- Indian History
- Indian Politics
- Indian Constitution
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Economy etc
- Indian Culture & Heritage
Go Through: General Knowledge Questions and answers
TS LAWCET Mental Ability Syllabus 2018:
- Complex Arrangements
- Alphabet Test
- Coding & Decoding
- Symbols and Notations
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Data Interpretation Test
- Direction and Distances
- Data Sufficiency Test added in Telangana Lawcet 2018 Syllabus
- Linear Arrangements
- Problems Based on Symmetry
- Blood Relationships
- Analogies added in TS LAWCET 2018 Syllabus
- Ordering & Sequencing
- Problems Based on Visual Ability
- Routes & Networks added in Telangana Lawcet 2018 Syllabus
- Analytical Reasoning
- Verbal Series
Read Here: Reasoning Questions and Answers
TS LAWCET Current Affairs Syllabus 2018:
- In this section, questions are asked from listed topics.
- General Science added in TS LAWCET 2018 Syllabus
- Civics added in Telangana Lawcet 2018 Syllabus
- Current Affairs For The Past One-Two Year
TS LAWCET Aptitude for the Study of Law 2018 Syllabus:
- In this section, questions are asked to know interest of aspirants concerning study of law, research aptitude and problem-solving ability.
- Questions are designed with the help of legal proposition
- Some propositions may not be true in real sense, you need to assume the truth of these propositions
TS LAWCET LL.M Syllabus 2018
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018: Part-I:
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law.
- Custom Precedent and Legislation.
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession.
- Persons, Obligation, Property
- Liability, Legal Sanctions added in Telangana LAWCET Syllabus 2018
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature
- Center-State Relation
- Emergency provisions added in Telangana LAWCET Syllabus
- Amendments to the constitution
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
TS LAW Common Entrance Test Syllabus: Part-II:
Public International Law:
- International Law and Municipal Law
- Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space
- Nationality and Statelessness
- Asylum added in Telangana LAWCET Syllabus
- State Jurisdiction
- United Nations
IPR & Other Laws:
- Copy right Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986
- Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000
- The Right to Information Act 2005
- Mercantile Law:
- General Principles of Contract
- Sections. 1-75
- Indian Contract Act-1872
- Trade Union Act 1926
- Industrial Disputes Act 1947
- Crimes And Torts:
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions
- TORTS: General Principles of Tort
- Joint liability
- State liability for torts
- Consumer Protection Act,198
Get Here: 5 Tips To Complete Exam On Time
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2018:
- TS LAWCET Exam 2018 will be organized through online mode.
- Question paper comprise of Objective type questions.
- In TS LAWCET Exam, questions are asked in English and Telugu language.
- There are total 120 questions in paper as per Telangana Lawcet Exam Pattern.
- Questions are asked from General Knowledge and Mental Ability, Current Affairs and Aptitude for the study of Law subjects.
- As per Telangana Lawcet Exam Pattern 2018, time duration of paper is of 1 hour 30 minutes.
No. of Questions
General Knowledge and Mental Ability
Aptitude for the study of Law
Read Here: How To Make A Study Plan For Exam
TSPGLCET LL.M Exam Pattern 2018
- It is single entrance test conducted for all the courses of LL.M.
- TSPGLCET LL.M Exam is of 90 minutes duration.
- There are 120 questions of 1 mark each.
- Questions are put from topics like Jurisprudence, Constitutional law, Public International law, mercantile law, Labour laws, Crimes and Torts, IPR & other laws.
Get here: TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018 PDF
Steps To Download TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018:
- Visit Official website of organization i.e. lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- Hit on “Syllabus” link given under “Information” section.
- At new page, TS LAWCET 2018 Syllabus will appear in PDF Form.
- Contenders may download TS LAWCET Exam Syllabus & carry hard copy of same for preparation of exam.
Aspirants preparing for TS LAWCET 2018 Exam may go through detailed Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2018. Those who get qualified in entrance exam will appear for Counselling session. You need to carry important documents at time of counselling. On the basis of counsellling, admission into 3-years and 5-years UG law courses will be offered. To crack written entrance test, refer TS LAWCET 2018 Syllabus placed on this page.
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff
This is all about TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018. Refer its Official Link to get more information about TS LAWCET Syllabus
Have a Look On Below Links