AP EAMCET Answer Key 2018 All Set (22–25 April Exam) Official Solution Sheets
AP EAMCET Answer Key
AP EAMCET Answer Key 2018: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada has released AP EAMCET Answer Key of all set on its official website. The last date to raise objections regarding the official Solution Sheets is April 28, 2018.
For engineering entrance exam, answer key will be released on April 25, 2018, and for Agriculture entrance exam it will be released on April 26, 2018. The JNTU had conducted the exams on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
AP EAMCET Answer Key-Details
Name of the University
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Name of the Exam
AP Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2018
Official Website to Download AP EAMCET 2018 Key
AP EAMCET 2018 Response sheet released:
The exam takers will be required to match their marked answers with the ideal solutions and after applying the marking scheme, calculate their estimated scores out of 160 marks. For this you must know the marking scheme which is well provided on this page.
Candidates who are looking for further details in regards with AP EAMCET Answer Key 2018 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.privatejobshub.in.
AP EAMCET Answer Key
Steps to download AP EAMCET Answer Key 2018
- First and foremost step of candidates to download AP EAMCET All Set Answer Key is to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education that is sche.ap.gov.in
- After that navigate the homepage and taken your cursor to AP EAMCET-18 link available in the middle of the homepage
- Now on reaching new page hit on suitable AP EAMCET Solution Sheets link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, you just have to fill the required details as shown in below image
- After that hit on Get Key Details button available at the bottom of that page
- Now within few seconds your AP EAMCET Answer Sheet will get appeared on your screen
- Choose the question paper booklet code that you got in the exam
- Download the page and Cross check your answers
- Evaluate your probable scores
- At last take hard copy of it for further usage.
Get here>> Student Response Sheet
Hit Here>> Master Question Papers & Preliminary Keys
Press Here>> Objections Format
How to calculate Scores After AP EAMCET 2018 Answer Key publishing
The marks/scores can be calculated if the candidate has three things available with her/him:-
- OMR response (mailed to you)
- Official Preliminary Answer key (mailed to you)
- Marking Scheme
- If you have these, then you can easily estimate your scores applying the following marking scheme:-
- Marks for positive answers- 1 mark
- Marks for negative answers- NIL
Format to raise objections
- Candidates can challenge the preliminary answer key of AP EAMCET 2018 by producing valid proofs along with their objection and submit the same till April 28 (5 pm).
- Candidates will have to mention their application details along with other specified particulars while writing to the authorities regarding their objections in the answer key.
- Candidates will have to mail the following details while raising their objections:
1. Hall Ticket Number
3. Question Number
4. Exam Date
5. Stream: E/AM
7. Answer Given in Key
8. Suggested Answer
9. Justification along with reference book, page number and also edition (Telegu/ English)
10. Filled preliminary answer key
Salient features of AP EAMCET 2018 Answer Key
- The preliminary answer key of AP EAMCET 2018 is released on April 25, 2018.
- Candidates can estimate their scores using the AP EAMCET answer key 2018.
- Candidates can use the AP EAMCET Rank Predictor 2018 to estimate their ranks and hence calculate their chances of admissions.
- Candidates can challenge the official preliminary AP EAMCET answer key 2018, if not satisfied with the answers given in it.
Candidates having any query or doubts related to AP EAMCET Answer Key 2018 can go through this Official Link. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book or Google Plus.
Have a Look On Below Links: