HECL Non Executive Trainee Syllabus 2018 ITI/Diploma Trainee Exam Pattern
HECL Non Executive Trainee Syllabus
HECL Non Executive Trainee Syllabus 2018: Get the Latest HECL Non Executive Trainee Syllabus Through this Page!!! Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited has recently released the job notification to fill up 100 vacancies of ITI / Diploma Trainee Positions. If you have applied for ITI / Diploma Trainee Positions and planning to prepare for exam may get HECL Non Executive Trainee Exam Syllabus along with exam pattern through this page and you should prepare according to the latest syllabus.
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited has decided to introduce three years Training Programme to ITI qualified & Diploma Engineering Holders. If you want to qualify the written exam, then you need to go through the below given exam syllabus and prepare according to this syllabus. For more details regarding HECL ITI / Diploma Trainee Syllabus and exam pattern, candidates may go through the below section of this page which is created by the team members of privatejobshub.in
HECL Non Executive Trainee Syllabus
- Partial Fractions
- Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry
- Differentiation and its Applications
- Integration and Its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Puzzle Test
- Alphabet Test
- Eligibility Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Theme Detection
- Series Completion
- Clocks & Calendars
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Situation Reaction Test
- Statement – Arguments
- Statement – Conclusions
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Inserting The Missing Character
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
Read Here: Reasoning Questions and Answers
- Word Formation
- Error Correction
- Theme detection
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms & Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Sentence Rearrangement
Take a Test
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
Take a Test Now
- There will be total 150 multiple choice questions with four choices of which the applicants are supposed to mark one answer.
- There will be a total of 150 questions from which 100 questions will be based on the applicant’s Respective Core Subject that they have chosen during the registration process.
- 50 questions will be based on four distinct subjects.
No of Questions
Respective Field (Core)
Must Know: 5 Tips To Complete Exam On Time
- Hiring will be done on basis of their performance in Written Test followed by Trade Test for ITI Trainees.
- Those candidates who will qualify the Written Test may appear for Trade Test
- Selection will be done on basis of Written Test followed by Technical & Supervisory Skill Test.
- Applicants who will qualify the Written Test will be shortlisted for Trade Test.
Get Here: Written Examination Tips
You can also download the HECL Exam Syllabus from Official Site of organization. Contenders can join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get daily updates regarding the same on your timeline. You may also subscribe our free mail section to get latest info regarding HECL Non Executive Trainee Syllabus 2018 in your inbox. You can also bookmark our web portal that is privatejobshub.in by pressing Ctrl+D option. Contenders, if you find any problem or having any suggestion, then you can leave your comment / suggestion in the comment box which is given below.
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff