IGNOU Student Zone 2019 | Registration Process, Login, Result, Programmes
IGNOU Student Zone
IGNOU Student Zone 2019: Complete details of IGNOU Student Zone like Registration Process, Login, Result, Programmes is well provided on this page. Indira Gandhi National Open University will open the IGNOU Admission Process soon.
Through IGNOU Admission Process 2019, candidates will be able to take admission in UG and PG programmes. To submit the IGNOU Registration Process, candidates have to visit the IGNOU Student Zone Login section on the official website.
IGNOU Student Zone 2019:
Students, who are satisfied with the details given here, can apply for the IGNOU Student Zone programmes by submitting the IGNOU registration form through online mode. By viewing video with signs or through listening they can go through all circumstance and other issues related to Indira Gandhi National Open University can be helpful for them.
IGNOU Student Zone
About IGNOU University
Indira Gandhi National Open University is a distance learning institution that offers higher education to huger number of students. This institution was come into existence in the year 1985. This university was named on name of past Prime Minister of India that is Mrs. Indira Gandhi. The institution of higher education commenced by offering two educational programmes in 1987 that is Diploma in Management and Diploma in Distance Education, with strength of more than 4,500 students.
Headings under Students Zone:
Sections in Students Zone
Prospectus in Accessible Format for Persons with Disabilities
Register for SMS Alerts
IGNOU Student Zone Admissions section under student zone is one of the most vital sections which offer latest updates on the Admissions and process for registration etc. Students can acquire complete details about eligibility criteria and the deadlines for various courses for admissions under this section of the university. It contains three sections such as General Instructions, Registration Steps and Programmes Available.
Applicant’s Login: In this section, candidates can fill the online application form by selecting appropriate link.
- If you are a new user, then hit on “Register Yourself” link and enter the basis information.
- After fill the basic information, system will generate Password and sent to email id.
- If you are an existing user, then you have to hit “Login” link.
- Fill the form with all details and check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Registration Steps: In this section, you can get all the steps which will be helpful while filling the online application form.
Programmes Available: This section contains all the courses and mode of study available in Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Check Here Online Procedure - IGNOU Admission
A facility for disable candidates who are not able to see or listen, a facility has been provided for them. A video is prepared by signs and volume to it is also given, so that it can be useful for all category aspirants. Person with disable can go through this facility and take benefits from it.
- This section covers all doubt of students related to the Frequently Asked Questions on the ODL (Open Distance Learning) System.
- The University is one of the leading institutions of higher education to provide education through distance and open school of learning means
- Contenders who desire to take admissions in the university programmes can get all the details pertaining to the system of evaluation and carrying of course exams etc. under it.
Online Re-Registration section is available for those students who go for re registration. Online Re-Registration System is activated for second/ third year registrations only. There are three tabs that are ‘General Instruction’, ‘Form Filling Steps’ and ‘Programmes Available’. By going through ‘APPLICANT LOGIN’ section you may re- Register yourself!!!
- The Programmes basically offer you the information of all the courses available under the university.
- Candidates can search university programmes under the search programmes section by entering the Delivery Type, Programme Stream, and School in the selection menu of the page.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University courses can be availed in distance, regular and online method by the candidates eligible for it.
Best UG/PG Programmes Offered by IGNOU along with Fee Structure: IGNOU Courses List
- IGNOU Student Zone Admissions section under student zone is one of the most vital sections which offer latest updates on the Admissions and process for registration etc.
- Students can acquire complete details about eligibility criteria and the deadlines for various courses for admissions under this section of the university.
- IGNOU Student Zone Form section under student zone provides the online forms for the re-admissions, Term-End Examination Form and duplicates and provisional certificates etc.
- To check last date of form, students are required to check brief details from the section of Form through official site of IGNOU.
In Defence section, candidates can check Air Force IGNOU Community College Portal and it contains information about Akashdeep & Gyandeep students and Regional Center List.
- Akashdeep & Gyandeep: It contains registration forms for Vertical Mobility of Akashdeep and Gyandeep Students to 3rd Year of BA/BCOM/BSC (Hons) Applied Sciences.
- Regional Center List: In this section, students can get Regional Centre Name, RC Code, and Address of the Regional Centre, Tel, Fax & E-Mail and Jurisdiction of Regional Centres in the form of PDF.
In this section, you can get the Clarification about admission, delivery of material, assignments, internal exams and evaluation. There is Queries section where students can get Material Dispatch Details and Student Grievances Redressal Forum. Also a link is available for Address Checking. Students can ask their queries in this section.
- In IGNOU Student Zone there is ‘Library’ section. Students can download more than 21 Lakh full text academic articles and more than 48,000 e-books.
- You may also get complete details about Empanelment of Book Suppliers, Library Collection, E-Resources, New Arrivals (Book) and New Arrivals (Print Journals) etc.
Also Get Here: IGNOU Openmat Preparation Book
- IGNOU Student Zone Result section includes all result of entrance exam and Under Graduate/ Post Graduate Result. Students may get their score card by going through the result link that is under IGNOU Student Zone section.
- This section also contains On-Demand Exam, Grade Card, Revaluation, Hall Ticket / Admit Card, Community College and Contact Us link.
- In result section you may choose suitable link according to your course. You have to enter your roll number and date of birth etc to get your result.
From this section students can get Previous Year Question Papers. Year wise question papers are available. You may get idea of the question that is asked in the examination. By going through link of any year you can get question answer in PDF form.
Download Last Year Sample Papers: IGNOU Previous Year Question Paper
In Important Information section students can follow ‘Useful Links’, where all useful information for students is available. Students can go through these links to get complete details about any information. It contains Audio Video Catalogue, Revised Fee, and Helpline for students, Schedule for Radio Counselling 2010, Admission for Certificate in Anti-Human Trafficking open from May 10, 2011 and other links.
Register for SMS Alerts:
- IGNOU students, they can now register for SMS alerts for student related information.
- There is a link ‘Register for SMS Alerts’ by which students can get SMS regarding the latest information on their phone or email ID.
- In this section students have to fill ‘Enrollment No.*’ and ‘Programme Code*’. By submitting the required details students can get SMS Alerts.
Student Grievances Redressal Forum:
- These Student Grievances Redressal Forum are mainly related to the refund of fees, adjustment of fees, non-receipt of Self Learning Material (SLM), etc
- There is a direct link of Student Grievances Redressal Forum, which is also available in queries section. In this section you can fill Feedback Form.
- Links are also available for Query, Grievances IGNOU Authorities, Individual Statistics and Complete Statistics.
- IGNOU Student Zone Registration Details section is maintained through which candidates can check admission / registration details of those students who have recently applied to a course programme of the university.
- Contenders are required to enter their enrollment number of 9 digits and programme code to check admission / registration details for concerned university programme.
- For announcements related to admissions in the University please go through Admission Announcement Section.
- IGNOU Student Zone Admission Announcements section offers current details of the upcoming admissions of the university.
- IGNOU has in recent times broadcasted a notice the admissions in university programmes. Candidates can obtain further details from admission section.
International Students section provides information that is required for International Students. It contains complete details about Overseas Study Centers, Programmes Offered, Fee Structure, Collaborations, FAQs, Annexure and Forms, Exam Form and ID at a glance for International Students.
Candidates may download their prospectus from this section. Prospectus is available for all programmes. Students can get their prospectus for suitable programme by pressing download link. It contains various links which are as follows:
- Re-Evaluation of Answer Scripts
- Common Prospectus (English)
- Common Prospectus (Hindi)
- OPENMAT Entrance Test Form
- Prospectus for MBA (B&F)
- Associate Studentship Scheme
- Question Papers
- Internal Credit transfer scheme
- External Credit transfer Scheme
- Revised fee for other services
- Application for 'MIGRATION CERTIFICATE'
- Re-registration Forms Notifications
- Pre-Exam Information
- Entrance Test Papers
In IGNOU Student Zone Assignments section students may get program wise assessment. There are seven sections that is Master's Degree Programmmes, Bachelor's Degree Programmmes, P.G. Diploma Programmmes, Diploma Programmes, Certificate Programmes, P.G. Certificate Programmmes and Foundation Courses.
Students can check the assessment program wise. You may select Hindi or English link according to the language in which you want your assessment details.
Check Out Solved Assignments: IGNOU Assignments
This is the section with a lot of enthusiasm that welcomes you. The experience of learning virtually through the promising and new technologies is something, which is totally innovative, at least in India. This section contains Student Services, General Information section which comprises various parts.
Students can apply for Alumni by going through this link. Students can fill ‘Alumni Students Registration Form’ and submit it to get their degree. After filling this IGNOU Student Zone Convocation form students can appear for Convocation.
If you have query related to the above given information you may ask in comment box and we will try to solve it as soon as possible. You can also bookmark the web portal that is privatejobshub.in by pressing Ctrl+D option.
Through this page, you can get the complete details about IGNOU Student Zone 2019. You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates on your timeline.
Go Through IGNOU Related Links: