ISC 12th Syllabus 2019 CISCE Board Class (XII) Commerce/Bio/Arts Syllabi
ISC 12th Syllabus
ISC 12th Syllabus 2019: Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has released the ISC 12th Syllabus on official website for academic session 2019. Applicants can download the ISC XII Syllabus for Commerce, Bio and Arts Streams from here for preparation of upcoming examination.
With the help of CISCE Board 12th Syllabus, candidates can prepare well for the exam. You can get the ISC 12th Syllabus PDF as per stream. If you want to download the ISC 12th Syllabi from official website, then you need to follow the below provided steps.
ISC 12th Syllabus 2019!!! Published Now
For acquiring more information regarding ISC Class 12th Syllabus you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by team members of www.privatejobshub.in. Have a Glance for New ISC 12th Syllabus!!!
ISC 12th Syllabus
ISC 12th Commerce Syllabus:
- Part 1 (20 marks) consists of compulsory short answer questions testing knowledge, application and skills relating to elementary / fundamental aspects of the entire syllabus.
- Part II (60 marks) consists of eight questions out of which you are required to answer five questions, each carrying 12 marks.
- Concept and importance of Business Environment
- Capital: Sources of finance for sole trader; partnership; Joint Stock Company; financial planning.
- Sources of finance for a Joint Stock Company.
- Banking - latest trends.
- Management: Meaning, objectives and characteristics of management.
- Nature of Management - Science, Art and Profession.
- Importance of Management.
- Principles of Management: nature of principles; need for principles.
- Functions of Management: Planning; Organising; Staffing; Directing; Controlling and Coordinating.
- Marketing: concept and functions.
- Marketing Mix.
- Consumer protection: rights of consumers, methods of consumer protection.
ISC 12th Bio Syllabus:
- There is one paper of 3 hours duration divided into two parts.
- Part I (20 marks) consists of compulsory short answer questions, testing knowledge, application and skills relating to elementary/fundamental aspects of the entire syllabus.
- Part II (50 marks) is divided into three Sections A, B and C. You are required to answer two out of three questions from Section A (each carrying 5 marks), two out of three questions from Section B (each carrying 10 marks) and two out of three questions from Section C (each carrying 10 marks).
Origin and Evolution of Life: ISC 12th Biology Syllabus
Origin of life: CISCE 12th Syllabus
- Living and nonliving; chemical evolution; organic evolution - Oparin ideas, Miller-Urey experiments; interrelationship among organisms and evidences of evolution: morphological evidences - homology and analogy
- Vestigial organs, atavism; embryological, palaeontological (fossils) and biogeographical evidences, molecular (genetic) evidences.
- Lamarckism: evidences in favour of Lamarckism (giraffe’s neck), criticism of Lamarckism; Darwinism: basic postulates of Darwinism, drawbacks of Darwinism, Neo-Darwinism (Modern Synthetic Theory); Hardy Weinberg’s principle
- Variations: causes of variation, mutation, selected examples and types of natural selection (DDT resistance in mosquito, sickle-cell anaemia); artificial selection; adaptations.
- Human evolution: Dryopithecus, Australopithecus, Homo erectus, Homo neanderthalensis, Cromagnon man and Homo sapiens; differences between apes and man.
- T. S of young dicot and monocot stem, T. S of young dicot and monocot root and V. S. of dicot and monocot leaf. Secondary growth in stem: brief idea of formation of secondary xylem and secondary phloem by cambium ring formation, annual rings
- Photosynthesis: ultra structure of chloroplast, photochemical and biosynthetic phases, absorption and action spectra, factors affecting photosynthesis, photophosphorylation; photorespiration, transport of solutes.
- Reproduction (human): internal structure of human testis and ovary, menstrual cycle, gametogenesis, embryonic development in mammals (up to three germ layers). Medical termination of pregnancy, infertility. Amniocentesis. Assisted reproductive technologies.
- Fundamentals of Genetics: concept of alleles: dominant and recessive; phenotype and genotype, homozygous and heterozygous, mono and dihybrid crosses.
- Mendel’s experiments with peas; Mendel’s Principles of inheritance, incomplete dominance, co-dominance and multiple alleles, Polygenic inheritance, Pleiotropy.
- Genes: packaging of hereditary material in chromosomes. Linkage and crossing over; mutation, sex determination and sex linkage, search for DNA as genetic material, central dogma; genetic code, protein synthesis. Human genome project. DNA finger printing.
- Recombinant DNA technology and its applications.
Applications of Biology:
Crop improvement: methods of crop improvement: selection, hybridisation, plant breeding, plant introduction, tissue culture; single cell protein; biofortification; biopesticides.
Biotic community: intraspecific and interspecific relationship, commensalism, predation, scavenging, parasitism, symbiosis, biotic stability, biotic succession and ecological adaptations.
Biodiversity today: importance of biodiversity, types of biodiversity, genetic conservation, gene banks and cryopreservation. Loss of biodiversity - threatened, endangered and extinct species and Strategies for conservation of biodiversity - in-situ and ex-situ
Biofertilisers: green manure, nitrogen fixation - symbiotic and non-symbiotic organisms, nitrogen cycle.
Adolescent issues: alcoholism and drugs.
Biomedical Engineering: (only applications) Instruments - ECG, EEG, CT scan, ultrasound, MRI, pacemakers, implants, dialysis, external prosthesis.
Human population: population growth curves, causes of increase in population.
Animal Husbandry: Dairy farm management, poultry farm management, apiculture, pisiculture.
Check Here: How Students Can Manage Their Study Timing
ISC 12th Arts Syllabus:
Candidates will be required to take three papers, of 100 Marks each, including at least one paper from Section A and at least one paper from Section B.
Paper 1: (3 hours), Drawing or Painting from Still Life
Paper 2: (3 hours), Drawing or Painting from Nature
Paper 3: (3 hours), Drawing or Painting of a Living Person
Paper 4: (3 hours), Original Imaginative Composition in Colour
Paper 5: (3 hours), Crafts ‘A’
Paper 6: Crafts ‘B’
Read Here: How To Make A Study Plan For Exam
ISC 12th Chemistry Syllabus:
There is one paper of 3 hours duration divided into 2 parts.
Part I (20 marks) consists of compulsory short answer questions, testing knowledge, application and skills relating to elementary/fundamental aspects of the entire syllabus.
Part II (50 marks) is divided into 3 Sections, A, B and C. You are required to answer two out of three questions from Section A (each carrying 10 marks), two out of three questions from Section B (each carrying 5 marks) and two out of three questions from Section C (each carrying 10 marks).
Do You Know? How To Study At The Last Minute For Exams
Relative Molecular Mass and Mole:
- Normality, molality, molarity, mole fraction, as measures of concentration.
- Raoult's law and colligative properties.
- Nonvolatile, non electrolytic solute.
- Dissociation - Electrolytic solute.
- Relative molecular mass of non-volatile substances
- Crystalline and amorphous substances; lattice; unit cell; 3–D packing of atoms in a crystal lattice; relation between radius, edge length and nearest neighbour distance of atoms in a unit cell; density of a unit cell; interstitial void; imperfections in solids, ionic, metallic and atomic solids, electrical and magnetic properties.
- ISC 12th Syllabus 2019: Qualitative meaning of chemical kinetics, comparison with chemical dynamics; slow and fast reactions; rate of reactions; factors affecting the rate of reaction such as: concentration, temperature, nature of reactants and products, surface area of reactants, presence of catalyst and radiation; Rate constant; Rate law; Law of Mass Action; concept of energy barrier; threshold energy, activation energy; formation of activated complex;
- Reversible reactions and dynamic equilibrium. The concept of equilibrium constant in terms of concentration or partial pressure to indicate the composition of the equilibrium mixture.
- Le Chatelier’s Principle and its applications to chemical equilibria.
- Ostwald’s dilution law and its derivation. Strength of acids and bases based on their dissociation constant.
- Arrhenius, Brönsted-Lowry and Lewis concept of acids and bases, Multistage ionization of acids and bases with examples.
- Ionic product of water, pH of solutions and pH indicators.
- Common ion effect.
- Salt hydrolysis.
- Buffer solutions.
- Solubility product and its applications.
Electrochemistry: ISC 12th Syllabus
- ISC 12th Syllabus 2019: Faraday’s laws of Electrolysis, Coulometer.
- Relation between Faraday, Avogadro’s number and charge on an electron. F = NAe should be given (no details of Millikan’s experiment are required).
- Galvanic cells, mechanism of current production in a galvanic cell; and electrode potential, standard hydrogen electrode, electrochemical series, Nernst equation.
- Electrolytic conductance: specific conductance. Measuring of molar and equivalent conductance; Kohlrausch's law.
- Corrosion, Batteries
Concept of complexes; definition of ligands; classification of ligands, coordination number, coordination sphere; IUPAC nomenclature of coordination compounds; isomerism; magnetic characteristics of coordination compounds on the basis of valence bond theory and crystal field theory.
Chemistry of p-Block Elements: ISC 12th Syllabus 2019
Group 16, 17, 18 - The following should be included: (a) Occurrence, (b) Physical State, (c) Electronic configuration, (d) Atomic and ionic radii, (e) Common oxidation states, (f) Electronegative character, (g) Ionisation enthalpy, (h) Oxidising nature, (i) Nature of oxides, hydroxides, hydrides, carbonates, nitrates, chlorides, sulphates, wherever applicable.
Chemistry of Transition and Inner-Transition Elements
- d-Block: 3d, 4d and 5d series
- f-Block: 4f and 5f series
Lanthanoids: Lanthanoid contraction, shielding effect, radioactive nature.
Actinoids - general electronic configuration, oxidation state, comparison with lanthanoids and uses.
Metallurgy of Al, Zn, Fe, Cu and Ag in terms of equations, thermodynamics and electrochemical principles involved in the extraction of metals; electrolytic refining and uses.
Get Here: Best Preparation Books
Alkyl and Aryl Halides: ISC 12th Syllabus 2019
- The nomenclature of aliphatic compounds containing halogen atom.
- Preparation, properties, uses of haloalkanes.
- Preparation, properties, and uses of the following: ethyl bromide, chloroform, iodoform, haloform reaction.
- Organometallic compounds.
- Classification, general formulae, structure and nomenclature.
- Methods of preparation, manufacture, properties and uses.
- Preparation, properties and uses of ethane-1, 2 diol, propane-1, 2, 3 triol (outline - no details).
- Conversion of one alcohol into another.
- Distinction between primary, secondary and tertiary alcohols.
Ethers, Carbonyl Compounds: ISC 12th Syllabus
- Ethers: general formula and structure. Nomenclature; preparation, properties and uses of ether (outline, no detail), with reference to diethyl ether.
- Carbonyl compounds: methods of preparation, properties and uses of aldehydes and ketones.
- Carboxylic acids: classification, general formulae, structure and nomenclature: monocarboxylic acids, general methods of preparation, properties and uses of acids.
- Acid derivatives: laboratory preparation, properties and uses of acetyl chloride, acetic anhydride, acetamide, ethylacetate; urea preparation (by Wohler's synthesis), properties and uses of urea, manufacture of urea from ammonia and by cyanamide process.
ISC 12th Syllabus 2019 PDF:
Modern Foreign Languages
For Classical Languages
ISC 12th Syllabus 2019 for Elective English
ISC 12th Syllabus for History
For Political Science
ISC 12th Syllabus 2019 for Geography
ISC 12th Syllabus for Sociology
ISC 12th Syllabus for Economics
ISC 12th Syllabus for Accounts
For Business Studies
ISC 12th Syllabus for Mathematics
ISC 12th Syllabus for Chemistry
ISC 12th Syllabus for Biology
For Home Science
ISC 12th Syllabus for Fashion Designing
For Electricity & Electronics
ISC 12th Syllabus for Engineering Science
For Computer Science
ISC 12th Syllabus 2019 for Art
For Environmental Science
Way to Download the ISC 12th 2019 Syllabus:
- Candidates first visit the official website of Council For The Indian School Certificate Examinations that is www.cisce.org to get ISC 12th Syllabus.
- On home page of official site go to “ISC Class XII” section and hit “Regulations and Syllabuses” link.
- Then on next page select and hit “Regulations and Syllabuses 2019” link.
- Select the ISC 12th 2019 Syllabus according to your requirement and hit the link.
- Now ISC Intermediate Syllabus of required subject will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Download it on your desktop and take print out of it and prepare accordingly.
To gather more information about ISC 12th Syllabus 2019 you need to hit this Official Link. For any query or for any suggestions comment us on below stated comment box, our team will soon reply to it. Also, you may join us on Facebook and Google + for latest updates.
Have a Look On Below Links: