Punjab Scholarship 2018-19 (OBC/SC/Minorities) Ashirwad Program, Imp Dates
Punjab Scholarship 2018: The Scheme of Punjab Scholarship is offered with the objective to provide financial assistance to OBC/SC & Minorities students for studying at post matriculation or post-secondary stage to enable them to complete their education.
Students meeting the Punjab Scholarship Eligibility Criteria of Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship Program can avail this good opportunity after the submission of Punjab Scholarship Online Form on or before the last date. In order to check Punjab Scholarship Ashirwad Program Imp Dates, you must go through this page.
Type of Notification
Punjab Government Scholarship Program
in the month of August 2018
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship:
- Students those who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority communities and pursuing their education under any Government or Private Senior Secondary Schools, Colleges and Universities are eligible to apply for Punjab Post / Pre Matric Scheme. Contenders can check the eligibility criteria of Punjab Fellowship 2018 below on this page.
- All the candidates are required to know that their parental income should not be more than three lakhs.
- The Minimum age of the student should be 17 years.
- Applying aspirants should not apply under any other scholarship scheme.
- Only two candidates from a single family will be rewarded this scholarship.
- Applicants must have passed 10th and 12th class from a recognized board or institution.
- Candidates must be the permanent citizen of the Punjab state.
Documents Required for Punjab Scholarship 2018:
Candidates can take benefit of Punjab Scholarship 2018 by producing the following documents at the time of registration.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- passport size photo
- signature (scan)
- previous exam mark sheet
- Address proof
Value of scholarship includes the following for complete duration of the course:-
- Maintenance allowance,
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees,
- Study tour charges,
- Thesis typing/printing charges for Research Scholars,
- Book allowance for students pursuing correspondence courses,
- Book bank facility for specified courses, and
- Other Additional allowance for those students with disabilities, for the complete duration of the course.
How to Apply for Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2018?
Candidates can check some useful instructions which are clearly given below to apply online for Punjab Scholarship 2018 through Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal.
- In the very first step you need to go to the official website at- punjabscholarships.gov.in to start Punjab Scholarship Online Registration
- After that you are required to follow “Scholarship for SC and OBC” link.
- Then you have to press on suitable link from given below “Registered Student's Login”.
- Now you have to enter application ID and Password in appropriate manner.
- Already registered candidates can search their name by pressing the direct link of “Student's Search” link.
- You can search your scholarship application on this page.
- You have to select Institute Type, Institute Level, District, Tehsil, and Institute and press button below to view applications.
- You may also enter your first name to list all applicants’ having same name.
- You can also view latest status of your application by clicking on (+) button on left of applicant details.
- After that you have to enter asked information in Punjab Scholarship Application Form.
- Now upload required scanned documents/ testimonials according to the requirement.
- In the very last step you have to submit your Punjab Scholarship Online Application Form in prescribed format and don’t forget to retain a print out of Punjab Scholarship Form 2018 for future use.
Terms and conditions for applying for Punjab scholarship :
- Candidates who have permanent residential proof of Punjab can apply for this scheme that has permanent residential proof of Punjab.
- The parent’s income of candidates must not be exceeded than 2lakh per annum.
- You must have secured more than 50% marks in the previous year.
- Authority or organization selects the candidates according to merit list.
- Candidates should have all essential documents/ certificates.
- You must know that the application form will be errorless or documents should be correct or proper.
- All the applying candidates must have domicile and ID proof.
Benefits of Punjab Scholarship 2018:
- Check the benefits of this Scholarship programme. As you must know that the Punjab Development and Welfare Department has again come about with a new Punjab Government scholarship for those candidates who are economically Backward Classes (EBC).
- The government is extending the benefit to the SC, ST and OBC classes.
- Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal is the website through which the government has decided to give the details about the scholarship scheme.
- Our dedicated group members of privatejobshub.in would provide the necessary future reference regarding the scholarship programme launched by the government.
- Starting Date to apply: In the Month Of August 2018
- Last date to apply: Updated Soon
Job hunters may go through this Official Link to get other information related to Punjab Scholarship 2018 - 2019. If you have any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D. you can also join us on face book /Google plus to get updated information directly on their timeline.
Have A Look On Below Given Links