Baxi–The Bike Taxi, Transforming Taxi Services Earn upto 20,000/- Monthly
Baxi–The Bike Taxi
Exclusive News! 74 BC Technologies Pvt. Ltd has launched the Baxi–The Bike Taxi in Noida and Ghaziabad. After Transforming Taxi Services into Baxi, the transport department is extremely happy to start UP’s biggest income generating opportunity for its youth. It is the big opportunity for those unemployed candidates who wish to Earn upto 20,000/- Monthly.
Now, presently the fare starts at Rs15 and Baxi Partner app will be used to order and track a trip and as a meter to evaluate the fare for every outing. So anyone who knows how to ride a two-wheeler can now buy a bike taxi with 100% financing. To know more benefits or services about Baxi–The Bike Taxi, you may need to read this article properly, take a look…
Baxi–The Bike Taxi
Baxi Taxi Features:
- It’s Completely SAFE: The service provider have an “SOS” number for urgent situation and insurance for not only the Baxi Driver but also the customer.
- They Have Certified Drivers: Main feature of this service is that all of the drivers for Baxi Taxi Service take the extensive defensive driving training and then certified by the police also.
- Providing Standard Kit: 74 BC Technologies Pvt. Ltd also provide standard Kit like hairnet & helmet for customer before the ride and a wet wipe after the trip.
- It Is Cost Effective: This service is about half the price of other last mile commuting options in the marketplace so we can say that it is cost effective.
- Facility Of BAXI Wallet: If you have the Baxi Wallet then Every time you refill your wallet and it offers you 5% extra.
How To Use Baxi Service On Mobile:
If you want to avail this service to arrange and schedule transportation then you may download its Mobile’s application or arrange the service through official web site also. Those who want to download this app may hit on below provided links.
For Android Users
For Iphone Users
Points To Be Noted: You may also avail the Baxi Partner Offer by giving the Missed call at 924-3000-244
Now almost 10 states have alleviated regulations for bike sharing services and that inclined investor interest and opportunity is so huge in India and we have just scratched the surface. For now, its opponent Baxi is hoisting an undisclosed amount and Baxi had previously raised $1.4 million seed funding in November 2015. So currently it is struggling to raise funds due to the threat of competition from the big boys of transportation service such as Ola and Uber.
As per recent updates we get the information that Bangalore-based Rapido and Delhi-based Baxi will complete their ongoing funding rounds in the next couple of weeks so you’re advised to stay connected with us on our web portal that is wwww.privatejobshub.in for recent updates. For any query, you may ask by leave their comment in below stated comment box. Thank You…
Have a Look On Below Links