BHU PET Result 2018 Declared PG Entrance Exam Test Cut Off @bhuonline.in
BHU PET Result
Download BHU PET Result here! Banaras Hindu University has announced the BHU PET Result 2018 for various courses on 18th June, 2018. Candidates can follow below stated simple instructions to download BHU PET Result 2018 or PG Entrance Exam Test Cut Off.
Qualified candidates in the PG entrance exam as per the BHU PET result 2018 will be allotted ranks according to their merit scores and will be invited to attend seat allotment at BHU PET counselling 2018.
BHU PET Result 2018 Declared:
Name Of University
Banaras Hindu University
The marks scored by the candidate in the PG Entrance Exam will be emailed at candidate’s registered email address and sent through SMS to the registered mobile number provided by the candidate in the application form of BHU PET 2018.
BHU PET Result
How to acquire BHU PET Exam Result 2018?
To check the BHU PET entrance exam results, you need to have a look on the steps which are mentioned below:
- Aspirants have to first log on to the official website of the authority that is www.bhuonline.in
- This will take you to the home page and you can find out the link for BHU PET exam result under “Result” section.
- After that you need to hit on the link for BHU PET Merit List and then a new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter the registration number, roll number and password that you received at the time of registration and the hit on “search button”
- BHU PET Entrance Exam Merit List will be displayed on your screen.
- You should download BHU PG entrance exam result and then take the print out of it for the future usage.
Ways to evaluate BHU PET 2018 Result:
- You can calculate the BHU PET Results according to the marking scheme which is given as follows:
- For each correct answer, 3 marks will be awarded to the students.
- For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- There will be no effect on marks for leaving any answer.
Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of the merit list which will be prepared as per the aggregate marks in the entrance test and the practical test (if any). The university is going to decide the minimum qualifying marks and according to that cut off list will be prepared.
Get Here: BHU Online Form 2018
BHU PET Counselling:
BHU PET Counselling will be done via online mode. The university will organize counselling after the qualifying percentage of candidates has been fixed and the merit list has been released on the official Banaras Hindu University website. Candidates have to register themselves online to appear in BHU PET Counselling. Candidate have to filltheir choice of course and college in the Preference Entry Form.
To complete the admission procedure, it is essential for the contenders to attend the counselling round, otherwise their admission deemed to be cancelled. During counselling candidates have to take with them various documents and be present at a given time and place for seat allotment. You can check the list of documents in the section given below.
Documents required for BHU PET 2018 counselling:
During counselling, candidates have to carry a printout of the call letter issued to them for counselling. They should also have the following documents in original, whichever applicable, for admission:
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- PET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate(s) in support of claim for 'Sports Seats'.
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Retired/Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry.
How to break tie for BHU PET Result 2018?
Candidates qualifying BHU PET will be ranked on the basis of merit list prepared by authorities. If two or more candidates score same marks in the entrance exam, the tie will be broken in following ways:
- Candidates who scored higher marks in the qualifying examination will be ranked higher
- In case there is a tie in marks of graduation qualifying examination then the candidate marks in the concerned subject will be given preference. In case of MCA, preference will be given to candidates having Mathematics at graduation level qualifying examination. If tie still exists, candidates having higher marks in Mathematics will be given preference. If tie still continues, then marks at 10+2 qualifying examination will be taken into consideration and candidates having Mathematics subject will be preferred.
- If the tie in marks still exists, then candidates senior in age will be given preferred
To check BHU PET Result 2018, Candidates can visit this Official Link directly. If you have any query, you can ask for it in the below mentioned comment box, all your queries will be solved by the team of www.privatejobshub.in. You can also subscribe to this web portal for all the latest updates and information.
Top College Updates