Gujarat ITI Admission 2018–19 ITI Application Form, Online Registration, Dates
Gujarat ITI Admission
Directorate of Employment and Training, Gujarat has released an official notification for Gujarat ITI Admission 2018. Interested Candidates can fill Gujarat ITI Online Application Form for admission in various engineering and non-engineering trades offered by the ITIs.
Gujarat ITI Admission is done on the Merit basis for the session 2018-19. The candidates need to fill Gujarat ITI online form to participate in the Gujarat ITI merit list. The authorities will publish different merit list for numerous Gujarat ITI Courses.
ITI Admission Form Gujarat:
Each applicant must apply for Gujarat ITIAdmission 2018 within the stipulated time period. Applicants will be selected on the basis of their marks in qualifying exam (10th / 12th) / Entrance Exam.
Gujarat ITI Admission
Gujarat ITI Courses List:
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Information Tech. & Electronics System Maintenance
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic (Radio & TV)
- Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner)
- Machinist Grinder
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Painter (General)
- Wireman Passed
- CoE-Automobile Sector
- CoE-Electrical Sector
- CoE-Information Technology Sector
- CoE-Production & Manufacturing Sector
- Mechanic Diesel
- Interior Decoration & Designing
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Architectural Assistant
- Tools & Die Maker (Die & Moulds)
- Tools & Die Maker (Press Tools jigs &
- 10th Auto Electrician
- Automotive Body Repair
- Automotive Paint Repair
- Computer Hardware & Networking
- Dent Beating & Spray Painting
- Scooter & Auto Cycle Mechanic
- Steel Fabricator
- 8th Carpenter
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Mechanic (Tractor)
- Cutting & Sewing (Co-Ed)
- Cutting & Sewing (Girls)
- Embroidery & Needlework
- Dress Designing
Check Here: How To Choose Admission Consultants
Gujarat ITI Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants must have completed Higher Secondary and Senior Secondary Level Education.
- Candidate should have domicile of Gujarat State.
- The minimum age limit of the candidates is 14 years.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) will get relaxation in age as per Government Rules.
ITI Admission Form Gujarat
- Candidates can fill ITI Gujarat Online Registration form to get admission in various courses offered by ITI. Candidates must check eligibility criteria for Gujarat ITI Admission and then proceed to fill the ITI application form.
- While filling Gujarat ITI Admission Online Form candidate must have the required documents like birth certificate, domicile certificate, course certificate, passport size photographs etc.
Applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 50/- through proper channel. Now make payment of application fee as it is mandatory requirement.
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online?
Gujarat ITI Admission Process:
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their marks obtained in 10th and 12th Board exam and other examination.
- The merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks attained by the applicants in the secondary school or higher secondary school examination.
- A merit list will be prepared and accordingly result will be declared.
- Meritorious candidates will further go through counselling process for final admission in desired course/trade.
- Successful applicants will have to attend counselling in their respective institute. In the counselling process, carry all original documents which will be verified.
- Final ITI Admission will be done accordingly after going through all these process.
Procedure to fill Gujarat ITI Application Form 2018:
Candidates who want to get Gujarat ITI 2018 Admission are required to follow the hassle free steps that are provided here for the ease of the visitors.
- First of all you have to go through the official website of Directorate of Employment and Training Government of Gujarat that is itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in for ITI Admission Gujarat.
- On the home page you will get the entire details and you need to move your cursor towards left side under “ITI Admission 2018” section.
- Afterwards you have to press the appropriate link of the notification in this concern and read it carefully.
- Then interested and capable applicants must come back to the previous page for applying.
- Then on home page users need to press the “Apply Online” tab and fill Gujarat ITI Application Form with all necessary details.
- Thereafter aspirants have to go through edit application and recheck it once to remove any error.
- Enter the details in an appropriate manner and go for uploading Photograph tab.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents and certificate along with Gujarat ITI Admission Form and also scanned image of photograph and signature.
- When all the process is completed go for confirm tab and hit on it.
- At last take a copy of Gujarat ITI Online Application Form and keep it safe for future use.
Read More: How to Fill Online Form?
Gujarat ITI Admission Important Dates:
Availability of Gujarat ITI Admission Form
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
Release Date of Admit Card
Gujarat ITI Exam Date
Date of Gujarat ITI Result Declaration Date
Gujarat ITI Admission: Counselling
Only those aspirants will be eligible to participate in Gujarat ITI counselling who have their names in the merit list. The authorities will announce dates and place of the counselling process after merit list is released. Selected candidates must appear at the mentioned place on the same date to get their seat allotted for Gujarat ITI Admission 2018.
Have a Look On Below Links