MHRD Scholarship 2018-19 (PG Scheme-Sports Medal Winners) Eligibility/Dates
MHRD Scholarship 2018: Ministry of Human Resource Development is offering MHRD Scholarship to GATE-GPAT Qualified & Sports Medal Winners personal. With the help of MHRD Scholarship 2018 PG Scheme, government is intended to help the individuals.
Applying contenders are required to ensure below mentioned MHRD Scholarship Eligibility and eligible contenders are suggested to go for filling Online Application form as per MHRD Scholarship Dates that is 31/05/2018.
Name of Organization
Ministry of Human Resource Development
MHRD Fellowship 2018 Last Date
MHRD Scholarship Renewal Last Date
In the month of May 2018
MHRD Scholarship Procedure:
Selection of the contenders for MHRD Scheme will be made on the basis of their performance in Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). After the completion of the selection procedure, selected students will receive the money on time.
For acquiring more information regarding MHRD Scholarship Renewal or MHRD Scholarship 2018-19, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by team of www.privatejobshub.in
MHRD Scholarship Schemes:
- Free education for sports medal winners
- PG Scholarship for GATE/GPAT qualified students for pursuing ME/Mtech/Mpharm
MHRD scholarships will be granted to candidates on the basis of the results of senior secondary examination. Around 82000 fresh scholarships per annum [41000 for boys and 41000 for girls] will be awarded for those candidates who were graduate / postgraduate studies in colleges and universities and for professional courses, such as Medical, Engineering etc.
Free Education For Sports Medal Winners’ Scheme:
The Free education for sports medal winners’ scheme was launched to provide a financial aid to the sports person (medal winners) for perusing their higher education (graduation, post-graduation PG Diploma and other professional courses).
Motive of Free education for sports medal winners’ scheme:
- The primary motive is to provide the funds to the sports person (medal winners) to peruse their higher education.
- To motivate the sports person to perform their best and help them to achieve their goal by providing them the financial aid in relation to education and sports development.
- MHRD Scholarship Scheme is available for the sports persons who win the medal in national games or participants in recognized international sporting events.
MHRD (PG Scholarship for GATE/GPAT qualified students for pursuing ME/M. tech/M. pharm)
- University Grants Commission provides MHRD Scholarship to the students for M.E./ M. Tech/M. Pharm courses (including integrated dual degree courses).
- This scheme is only available for the successfully qualified students in the GATE/GPAT exams.
The aim of providing PG Scholarship for GATE/GPAT qualified students scheme is a financial help to attract young and talented graduate students for better education and making their future great.
MHRD Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applicants should get clear promotion from Class VIII to Class IX being eligible for stating the Scholarship.
- MHRD Scholarship is payable for a maximum period Four years for studies in India only at the Secondary and Higher Secondary state or equivalent Classes IX to XII.
- You should know that no scholarship at this stage is payable for those candidates who are studying in Diploma / Certificate level course.
- For continuing the scholarship in Class X and XII the students should get clear promotion from Class IX to X and from Class XI to Class XII in the first attempted with 55% marks (50% marks for SC / ST Students).
- The awardees must obtain minimum 60% marks in Class (55% for SC / ST Students) examination or Equivalent examination for the continuation of the scholarship at Higher Secondary stage.
Allocation Of MHRD Scholarship:
Total number of MHRD Scholarships will be divided amongst the State Boards on the basis of population of State’s in the age group of 18 years -25 years, after separating share of Central Board of Secondary Education and ICSE on the basis of number of students passing out from various Boards in the country.
MHRD Scholarship For Phd covers:
The tenure of the scholarship is strictly two years without any further extension:
- Scholarship – Rs. 12,400/- p.m.
- Contingency – Rs. 5,000/- p.a.
Selected applicants for Ministry of Human Resource Development scholarship 2018 will get Rs. 6000/- per annum that is Rs. 500/- per month will be given to students for their further studies.
Get all scholarships on a single page, Hit Here: Scholarship In India
Selection Process for MHRD Scholarship 2018:
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of presentation in written Examination. For selecting the candidates, each State / Union Territory will conduct its own test for the award of the National Means cum Merit Scholarship.
- Candidates who wish to get this MHRD Scholarship than you have to perform well in written exam conducted by the management authority and try to crack the written exam.
- If you want to prepare for the entrance test, you have to be fully prepared in all topics given by the authority to qualify this test.
- The State level Examination consists of the following Two Stage-
Mental Ability Test (MAT) -
- Mental Ability Test or MAT consists of 90 Multiple Choice Question testing verbal and nonverbal Metacognitive abilities like- Reasoning and Critical Thinking.
- The question in the test may be on Analogy, Classification, Numerical Series, Pattern Perception, Hidden Figures etc.
- Each Test will be of 90 minutes duration. Children with Disability will be given extra time, as applicable.
- Sat consists of 90 multiple choice questions covering subject namely, Science, Social Studies and Mathematics as taught in Class VII and VIII.
- The duration of Test is 90 Minutes
MHRD Commonwealth Scholarship Result & Selection for Aid:
- Candidates should have passed in both MAT and SAT with at least 40% marks in each, for the reserved category this cutoff marks will be 32%.
- The parental income of the students must not be more than Rs.1.50 lakh per annual from all the sources.
- At the time of selection for the award of MHRD Scholarship Rajasthan 2018 scheme, the candidate must have scored at least 55% marks or equivalent examination.
- There will be 5% marks relaxation for SC / ST students.
- All the candidates must know that they can available only in One Scholarship under any scheme.
- Candidates will be asked to create Joint Account with Parents in State Bank of India, which has core banking faculty.
MHRD Scholarship Rate:
The MHRD Scholarship rate would be:
Rs. 1000/- per month for three years
(To be disbursed lump sum Amount of
Rs.10, 000/- at the end of academic year.)
(Other than that of the professional courses)
Rs 2000/- per month for two years after Graduation
(To be disbursed lump sum Amount of
Rs.20, 000/- at the end of academic year.
Note: For 4th and 5th year of Professional Courses @ Rs 2000/- per month.
Every year, Ministry of Human Resource Development offers around 5000 fresh scholarships towards Tuition fee and Maintenance allowance to willing applicants.
The rate of scholarship towards tuition fee is as follows:
- For General Degree courses is Rs.30,000 per annum
- For Engineering course Rs.1.25 Lakh per annum
- For Medical studies Rs.3.0 Lakh per annum.
MHRD Scholarship 2018 Reservation:
- Those candidates who belong to reserved categories / weaker sections/minorities are eligible on the basis of merit, subject to Central Reservation Policy and internal earmarking.
- The scholarship would be available to students belonging to ‘non-creamy layer’ as per the norms.
Instructions to Fill MHRD Scholarship 2018 Online Application:
- Suitable candidates, who are well suited for this MHRD Scholarship Programme, may apply by submitting the online application form in proper manner available on MHRD Scholarship portal.
- First of all, eligible and keen job seekers should visit Official website of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education that is mhrd.gov.in and start MHRD Scholarship Login by following the below given instructions.
- Then, press on “Higher Education” tab mentioned at the bottom of home page.
- After that you have to press on “Scholarships and Education Loan” from new window.
- Now hit on “Scholarships Announcements” visible on new window at the right side of same page.
- After that choose suitable link and read MHRD Commonwealth Scholarship 2018 Details very carefully.
Press Here>>>>Apply Now Through NeSP portal
- After reading essential details select appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill MHRD Scholarship Online Application Form carefully with necessary details.
- Upload educational documents, experience certificates, caste certificate and other details (if required).
- Then you have to upload scanned passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space in application form.
- Take a preview of filled MHRD Scholarship Application Form and press “SUBMIT” button for final submission of application form.
- Take a print of system generated MHRD Scholarship 2018 Application Form for future use.
MHRD Scholarship Renewal Form 2018-19:
Contenders who have applied for MHRD Scholarship 2018 Karnataka last year they need to fill MHRD Scholarship Renewal Form 2018 to apply for the scheme this year also. You are suggested to go for log in and afterwards enter details in MHRD Scholarship Renewal Form.
MHRD Scholarship 2018 List:
Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holder
Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates
"Ishan Uday" for North Eastern Region
MHRD Scholarship Date:
MHRD Scholarship 2018 Last Date: 31/05/2018
To acquire more details regarding MHRD Scholarship 2018, you need to check this Official Link. You may also subscribe to our free mail services to get updated messages in your message box. You can freely post your queries in the below comment box.
Check Now Latest Updates: