SSB Constable Admit Card 2017-2018 Download GD Hall Ticket ssbrectt.gov.in
SSB Constable Admit Card
SSB Constable Admit Card 2017: Get your SSB Constable Admit Card from this page. Aspirants who have enrolled for SSB Constable Exam may download their hall ticket. Sashastra Seema Bal will conduct Exam at various Examination Centers. Just hit on direct link of @ssbrectt.gov.in and get SSB GD Call Letter on your screen. All information such as Roll No, candidate Name, father’s name and Name of Examination Center is printed on SSB CT Admit Card. Collect all details about SSB Constable GD Admit Card 2017 from here.
This Page Highlights:
- Sashastra Seema Bal Admit Card Details
- Information printed on Call Letter
- Easy ways to get SSB Hall Ticket
- Mode of selection
- Documents to be carried while appearing for Sashastra Seema Bal Exam
- Official Link
It is one of India's Central Armed Police Forces which manages under administrative of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India. Without SSB GD Admit Card, you will not be permitted to enter exam hall. Check roll number, date of examination, registration number, and timing of SSB Exam on SSB GD Hall Ticket. Follow direct steps to download SSB Constable Admit Card 2017-2018 placed below by team of www.privatejobshub.in
SSB Constable Admit Card
Procedure to download SSB Exam Admit Card:
Here are simple ways to get SSB Constable Call Letter at your system.
- Candidates have to visit official portal of organization which is www.ssbrectt.gov.in
- At left side of home page, hit on “Admit card” tab.
- New page will open up in front of you.
- Go under “LATEST UPDATES” section.
- It’s time to choose appropriate link regarding Sashastra Seema Bal Admit Card.
- Within few seconds, Constable GD Admit Card will open up at your digital screen consisting Roll No, candidate Name, father’s name and Name of Examination Center.
- Just save Admit card at your system.
- Obtain a Hard copy of Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Admit Card for further need.
Assortment Procedure under SSB Recruitment:
Those who present well in Exam will get placed under Constable Posts. Have a glance on hiring process for SSB Jobs.
In this step, your original documents/certificates pertaining to age, education, caste, sports activities (National/International), proof to avail age relaxation will be verified.
Physical Standard Test (PST):
Selected individuals under documentation have to appear for Physical Standard Test.
Documents to be carried when appearing for Examination:
Aspirants are advised to take these documents while going for Constable exam.
- PAN card
- Driving license
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
Details printed on Sashastra Seema Bal Call Letter:
Ensure all these essential information to be printed on your Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Hall Ticket.
- Roll number
- Exam Centre
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Time of exam
- Date of test
Sashastra Seema Bal Exam Date: Updated Soon
Check Related Links:
All above facts about SSB Constable Admit Card 2017-2018 will assist you in downloading your hall ticket. To grasp more details regarding it, visit its Official Link.