AP PGECET Counselling 2018 Counseling Schedule, procedure, Dates Online
AP PGECET Counselling
AP PGECET Counselling 2018: The AP PGECET Counselling will be started from month of August 2018. The AP PGECET Counseling will be conducted for providing admission in M.Tech, M.Pharma & other PG Courses. Students who will qualify the AP PGECET Entrance Exam (Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test) will be called for counselling registration and certificate verification at the notified centres. So, applicants can apply for AP PGECET 2018 Counselling by filling the registration form through online procedure on or before the last date.
It is compulsory for AP PGECET 2018 qualifiers to attend the Andhra Pradesh PGECET Counselling as per schedule. Counselling of AP PGECET will be organized in two rounds: Document verification will be commenced from last week of August 2018 and option entry will be held from the first week of September 2018. To get more information regarding AP PGECET Counselling Process you need to go through the below section of this page of www.privatejobshub.in.
AP PGECET Counselling
AP PGECET Counselling Procedure
Certificate Verification & Counselling Fee Payment:
- To participate in AP PGECET Counseling Process, applicants have to first verify their documents.
- Applicants have to visit the helpline centres for certificate verification and AP PGECET Registration.
- Aspirants also have to submit the Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Counselling fee of Rs. 1000 (Rs 500 for applicants belonging to SC / ST category).
- Applicants can pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card & Net Banking.
- After document verification, contenders can collect the receipt from the counter.
Web Option Entry:
- After the verification of documents/certificates, applicants can fill their choices for colleges and programs.
- The option entry can be done either through helpline centre or any other place having internet access.
- Applicants have to enter six letter codes password that will be sent to the aspirant’s registered mobile number.
- Take the printout of your saved options for further references.
Do You Know? How to Apply For Education Loan
AP PGECET Seat Allotment & Reporting to the Allotted College:
- Contenders can check their seat allotment through online mode.
- Seats will be allotted as per the filled choices, rank, category & availability of seats.
- Entrants will also be informed about seat allotment result through SMS.
- After checking the allotted seat, take the printout of seat allotment letter and report to the allotted institute for the completion of admission process.
Documents Required For Verification:
- AP PGECET 2018 rank card
- AP PGECET 2018 Admit Card.
- SSC passing certificate
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- GATE Score Card/GPAT Score Card
- PC/Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years from the qualifying examination/ Adhar card/ House hold card for candidates in private study and without any institutionalized education.
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P/Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside A.P/Telangana from M.R.O. for candidates who studied outside the state of AP/Telangana
Get List of: Documents Required For Counseling
AP PGECET Counselling Schedule:
AP PGECET Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Counselling Dates for GATE & GPAT applicants
Counselling Starts for AP PGECET candidates
Final Counselling Round
Applicants may get the complete details regarding AP PGECET Counselling 2018 from the Official Link. Candidates may stay tuned with us on our web portal to get upcoming details regarding Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2018, Result etc.
Have a Look On Below Links