CMS Eligibility Criteria 2018 UPSC Medical Services Age, Qualification
CMS Eligibility Criteria
CMS Eligibility Criteria 2018: Candidates who want to apply for UPSC Medical Services Exam must check CMS Eligibility Criteria either from this page or by tapping to direct link provided below. Union Public Service Commission release notification every year to invite online applications for filling the vacant post in Combined Medical Services.
Interested candidates who want to apply for the available post must check the UPSC Medical Services Age, Qualification criteria to ensure whether they are meeting with the eligibility norms or not. Here on this page we have furnished complete details regarding CMS Eligibility Criteria so to get detailed information about age criteria, required education and details for no of attempts, you may scroll down the page and garb the essential information.
This page includes:
- Qualification requirement
- Age limit
- Age relaxation
- Important note
- Selection process
Aspirant who wants to apply for Combined Medical Services vacancies must note that the applications of the candidates will be rejected by the concerned authorities if they are not meeting with the eligibility criteria set by them. However the UPSC conducts this examination to check the suitability of the candidates for performing the job of Medical Officers, so the concerned authority have themselves set the eligibility norms in accordance to job profile. Aspirants are advised to go through the complete details about UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria 2018 furnishes below by the expertise team member of privatejobshub.in.
CMS Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must be either:
a citizen of India or
a subject of Nepal or
a subject of Bhutan or
a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India. Or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan Burma Sri lanka East African countries of Kenya Uganda the United Republic of Tanzania
Zambia Malawi Zaire Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b)(c)(d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Candidate must qualify written as well as practical of M.B.B.S. final Examination to appear for written examination.
- Candidates who have successfully completed their M.B.B.S. Examination or are yet to appear for final year may also apply to against CMS notification
Check Here: UPSC CMS Application Form
Candidates who want to apply for combined Medical Services and want to fill online application forms shall not be more then 32 years of age as decided by selection panel of organization.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the norms of the organization:
- Candidates belongs to PWD Category will get relaxation of 10 years.
- SC/ST category candidates will enjoy 05 years relaxation in age.
- Candidates domiciled from state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989 will get relaxation of 05 years.
- Ex-servicemen including Commissioned officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service and have been released on completion of assignment otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency, or on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service, or on in validment will enjoy 05 years relaxation in age.
- Candidates belongs to OBC Category will enjoy 03 years relaxation in age.
In the Ministry of Railways the ad-hoc Doctors who get appointed after 1st October 1984 will be given age relaxation to the extent of service period rendered by them in the light of the Supreme Court’s orders dated the 24th September, 1987.
Mode of Assortment:
Candidates who satisfy eligibility conditions first have to fill application forms through online mode. After that candidates will be shortlisted through screening of application forms. Then those candidates who get shortlisted have to appear for computer based examination conducted by union public service commission.
This test will be of 500 marks. Both the papers are qualifying in nature. Candidates who get shortlisted through written examination then will be called for personality test/personal interview conducted by unbiased observer. Candidates finally be selected on the basis of his/her overall performance.
Check Related Links:
Candidates can grab all the details regarding CMS Eligibility Criteria 2018 by going through Official Link provided above. Candidates can also subscribe to our free mail services and can bookmark this web page by tapping CTRL+D to get more updates regarding Union Public Service Commission Recruitment/Result/Syllabus etc.
Candidates can also type their comment in below comment box for any queries related to this post. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Get Latest UPSC CMS Updates