Railtel Admit Card 2017–2018 Assistant Supervisor Written Exam Hall Ticket
Railtel Admit Card
Railtel Admit Card 2017: Railtel Corporation of India Limited is going to issue Railtel Admit Card of the written examination. After the completion of online registration on 17/07/2017 for Assistant Supervisor (Accounts) (S-1 Level) Position, candidates will go for appearing in written examination. To download Railtel Written Exam Hall Ticket, contenders need to scroll down this page!!
Highlights Of This Page:
- Status of Railtel Exam Admit Card
- Steps to download Railtel Hall Ticket
- Railtel Corporation of India LTD Admit Card Link
Railtel Admit Card
Name of the Organization
Railtel Corporation of India Limited
Name of the Positions
Assistant Supervisor (Accounts) (S-1 Level)
Name of the Examination
Contenders who will qualify the written examination followed by Medical examination will be shortlisted for Verification of documents. When application process will be completed, date and venue of the written examination will be intimated to the applied contenders. For acquiring more facts in concern of Railtel Admit Card 2018, contenders need to scroll down this page which is designed by the team members of www.privatejobshub.in.
Steps to download Railtel Assistant Supervisor Admit Card:
Contenders can download their hall ticket by following these hassle free steps, so please have a glance at once!!
- Subsequently contenders must reach to the official website of the organization which is www.railtelindia.com
- Afterwards you need to go through “Careers” available at the top of the home page.
- Then contenders are required to press the appropriate link of the Call Letter.
- Now enter the requisite details and send it for final submission.
- Finally your Hall Ticket will be displayed at your computer screen.
- Contenders need to download or take a print out of the Call Letter and keep it safely for the exam purpose.
Railtel Selection Process:
First of all contenders are required to submit their online application form on scheduled date. After that, they will appear in written examination conducted by the management panel of the organization. Selected applicants will be required to pass the requisite medical fitness test/standards (C-2) for appointment on non-technical posts before their appointment. At last qualified contenders will go for attending the document verification by carrying their original or testimonials along with them.
Read Also: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Railtel Corporation of India Limited:
A Mini-Ratna (Category-I) Public Sector which is undertaking under Government of India is known as Railtel Corporation of India Limited. This organization releases various recruitment notifications every year and this year they invite application from young and energetic Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Supervisor (Accounts). Afterwards contenders will go for attending the written test and to be entered into the exam hall, they need call letter which they can download it from here.
- Last date of the online registration: 17/07/2017
- Date of the examination: July/ August 2017
- Availability of the call letter: Available Soon
Check Official Link: Railtel Corporation of India Limited Admit Card
Important Note: Aspirants can download their Railtel Admit Card 2017–2018 by going through the Official Website of the organization also. If contenders have any query regarding this page, they may drop comment in below presented comment box. Our team will try to solve their query and providing them satisfactory answers as soon as possible.
Have a Look On Below Links