SSC CHSL Preparation Tips and Strategies | Last Minute Expert Tips to Crack Paper I/II
SSC CHSL Preparation Tips and Strategies
As, we know that the competition level is increasing every year for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam. Thus, on this web page we are providing the some SSC CHSL Preparation Tips and Strategies which might help you to solve the dilemma that how to prepare for the SSC CHSL 2017 Exam. To crack SSC CHSL Paper I/II, applicants need to prepare a SSC CHSL Study Plan. Although, SSC CHSL Exam Preparation is a long-term process if you want to qualify Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam with last minute preparation, applicants can check the SSC CHSL Expert Tips as framed below.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam every year. Numerous numbers of aspirants apply for this SSC CHSL Recruitment to get government job. But not all applicants can clear this exam. So, applying candidates who want to qualify Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam 2017 in first attempt they can go through the SSC CHSL Exam Preparation Tips as given on this web page of www.privatejobshub.in. If you are one of those aspirants who are going to appear in SSC CHSL 2017 Exam then scroll this page and follow the SSC CHSL Exam Strategies.
SSC CHSL Preparation Tips
Without proper planning, no one can crack any exam. Thus, candidates who had applied for Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam they can take help with the SSC CHSL Preparation Tips and Strategies as mentioned here for your ease. Have a look!!
#1: Do Time Management:
Time management is the most important factor so you must have proper time management planning. If you want to crack any exam then you have to do time management according to sections. Don’t spend too much time on a single question. You can solve the marked questions after completion of all questions. Here we are providing subject wise time management strategy you can follow it:
- 20 Minutes for Reasoning
- 15 Minutes for English
- 10 Minutes for General Awareness
- 30 Minutes for Quantitative Aptitude
Get Here: SSC CHSL Syllabus
#2: Speed and Accuracy:
To clear any competitive exam, speed and accuracy are two main factors. You can increase your speed by practicing previous year solved papers. Candidates are required to solve atleast 4 to 5 papers daily. Find out the important topics and note down it. Try to solve questions with short trick. Must remember there is negative marking for each wrong answers thus you need to improve your accuracy.
#3: Plan Your Exam Strategy:
Some aspirants like to read the whole questions paper and then start solving it whereas some like to start solving a paper from the first question. Contenders need to start solving the questions as per the strengths then go for other sections.
#4: Make Easy Notes:
Mark the most relevant topics and prepare hand written short notes. These notes help you to revise complete syllabus within short time period. Written down only important details and highlight it.
#5: Set Target to solve the no of Questions:
Don’t try to solve the complete question paper. Candidates are required to set an achievable target and attempt those questions that you are confident in. It help you to score good marks.
Start Now: SSC Online Mock Test
#6: Relax & Be Confident:
Candidates need to have a positive attitude and keep motivated. Have faith in yourself and you will be through. On the day before the examination if you have prepared well for the exam, the night before the exam shouldn’t be too stressful. Don’t take too much stress on the difficulty level of the exam. In the last week, you need to get ample sleep for reducing your stress levels. You can also do some yoga and meditation and also healthy diet before the exam.
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam Strategies
Here for the ease of aspirants, we are providing Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Preparation Strategy according to subjects. Candidates are notified that they to qualify in each section of exam. Therefore, contenders can check SSC CHSL Preparation Tips and Strategies for each section here.
SSC CHSL Exam Strategies for General Intelligence:
The questions will be asked in this section are conceptual and factual. So, candidates need to understand the concepts. You can follow the mentioned below tips for scoring good marks in this section.
- Candidates are advised to practice Mental Alertness and Logical Skill test, it will help you to enhance your reasoning skills.
- To know the question paper pattern, you should practice previous year question paper.
- For every particular section must do time management.
- To analyze your current level of preparation, you can give online tests.
Get Here: GK Questions with Answers
SSC CHSL Preparation Tips for Quantitative Aptitude:
In this section questions, numerical questions will be asked. It is mainly involves to test the numerical ability of applying candidates. To improve this section you may follow the tips as mentioned below:
- This whole section includes various topics like Decimals, Whole Numbers, Fractions, Relationship between the Number, Square Roots, Ratio & Proportion, Averages, Profit & Loss, Discounts, etc.
- Candidates need to try to clear to the concepts.
- Try to learn formulas as much as you can.
- You need to solve questions with short tricks.
- Practice topic wise quant questions.
- Focus on learning shortcuts to solve like learn squares and cubes of numbers upto 15, vedic tricks to solve Simple maths.
Read Also: How to Prepare for Maths Exam
SSC CHSL Exam Preparation Tips for General Awareness:
In this section, questions will be asked from the current affairs. It is the easiest section thus aspirants can score good marks in General Awareness section. The main purpose to include this section is to test the knowledge and awareness of applying aspirants. You can enhance your knowledge by following the mentioned below tips:
- Aspirants need to prepare short notes of current topics, it will help you to revise in last minute.
- Must listen news everyday and also read news papers.
- Read educational magazines like pratiyogita darpan etc.
- Solve atleast 4 to 5 questions papers daily.
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Preparation Tips for English Comprehension:
Many applicants think that the English section is the most typical part of SSC CHSL Exam. Sometimes mostly aspirants fail just because of English. Thus, applying candidates need to prepare well for this section to qualify the exam easily. Applicants can take help from SSC CHSL Preparation Tips and Strategies as stated below:
- Try to improve your English Grammar portion.
- While answering questions, you can use elimination method or test the suitability of words
- Read novels and listen English news for improving your skills.
- Try to learn atleast 4 to 5 new words daily.
Check Out: English Preparation for Competitive Exams
SSC CHSL Preparation Tips and Strategies for Typing Test:
After qualifying the written exam, candidates have to go through the Typing Test. Therefore, you need to prepare well for this test also. Here we are providing some SSC CHSL Exam Strategies for this test. Have a look!!
- Aspirants should have typing speed 35 WPM or 8000 key depression per hour.
- To acquire this typing speed, you have to practice daily.
- You need to do typing of English/ Hindi minimum 01 hour every day.
- Try to maintain accuracy along with speed.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Last Minute Study Schedule:
Candidates who want to crack SSC CHSL Exam within one month preparation they can follow the chart as given below. This SSC CHSL Study Plan will not only give your preparation the right head start, but will also leave you with ample time to revise after you cover all the topics. Have a glance!!
Get Here: SSC Admit Card 2017–2018
SSC CHSL 70 days Study Plan:
Day 16 – 30:
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Tips for Exam Day:
- Applicants are advised to download their admit card before 1 week of the day of exam.
- Before appearing in the exam, candidates need to read all details carefully as mentioned the admit card.
- Must attempt easy questions first or vice versa as per your strengths.
- Try to save your time for difficult questions.
- Do not waste time thinking too much on a single question.
- Don’t mark unsure answer to avoid negative marking.
- Manage your time according to sections.
- Re-check your answers before final submission.
Get Here: SSC CHSL Application Form 2018
For getting more information, you may visit this Official Link.
On this web page we provided SSC CHSL Preparation Tips and Strategies. We hope that is will help you to crack the exam easily. For obtaining more details you can bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl+d.
Have a Look On Below Links