Yogi Adityanath Decides to end Interview in UP Govt Jobs (Gr-B, C, D)
UP Government Ends Interview for Gr. B, C and D Jobs
Another Big decision of Yogi Aditya Nath government has taken that for Group B, C, and D’s job now interview will be conduct to shortlisted the candidates. In the meeting of the Council of Ministers, the Uttar Pradesh government decided to end the interview for all non-gazetted posts of Group 'B', 'C' and 'D' posts. From now onwards, all UP Government Jobs of Grade B, C and D will select the candidates on the basis merit list of written test.
In addition, the decision to fix the support price of Kaman Paddy @ 1550 rupees per kantal and the support price of Grade A paddy will be Rs. 1590 per quintal. Apart from these, the boundary of the Aligarh Nagar Nigam will be expanded, also the decision was taken to increase the boundary of Nagar Panchayat Bhawari in Kaushambi district, and upgrade it. This is the great step, which was first taken by PM Narender Modi at Assembly Elections to remove corruption so that corrupt officers cannot demand for bribe. For complete details about new decisions of Yogi Aditya Nath you can continue with our page.
Go Through It and get Complete Details:
Step towards Transparency
- To remove bribe from India arrangements for transparent India has been taken by Government Of India.
- Promises that have been taken by BJP Government at the time of elections, now the time has come when BJP has fulfill is one more decision to make the bright future of Youth.
- Till this announcement come on official, selection of applied candidates for Group 'B', 'C' and 'D' posts will be done as previously done.
- After the manual announcement, no commission will conduct interview to hire candidates for Group 'B', 'C' and 'D' posts.
- Also, government of UP has decided to hire 70 Lakhs candidates in upcoming 5 years.
UP Decides to End Interview in Govt Jobs in Group B, C, and D Categories for which Yogi Aditya Nath has taken another bold decision to make transparent India. Hope this attest update has satisfied you. If you have any query or any suggestion related to this you can comment us on below mentioned comment box. Our team will soon reply towards it. You can also join us on Facebook or Goggle + for latest updates.