How to Crack CDS Exam 2018 in 04 Months, Expert Guide To Crack UPSC CDS-II
How to Crack CDS Exam
How to Crack CDS Exam 2018: UPSC CDS Exam is one of the biggest competitive exams in India. And, it is one of the toughest exams. A huge number of candidates early apply for this exam, but they actually don’t know that How to Crack CDS Exam.
This year, the examination is expected to be held on 18-11-2018. Therefore, here we are going to discuss Expert Guide To Crack CDS and Daily Routine which is definitely going to be a key success for the candidates who want to get higher marks in the UPSC CDS-II.
How to Crack CDS Exam 2018 in 04 Months:
A lot of aspirants don’t get sufficient time to prepare for the exam because of work commitments and the associated shortage of time. For those candidates team of www.privatejobshub.in has well-structured topic wise CDS Exam preparation tips.
From the below section of this page, you will get detailed information regarding How to Crack CDS Exam 2018 in First Attempt and Expert Tips To Crack UPSC CDS 2 Exam. Must have a glance!!!!
How to Crack CDS Exam
05 Solid Tips To Crack CDS Exam 2018
- Follow UPSC CDS Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Try to Get Best CDS books
- Solve Online Test Series
- Practice by Solving Previous Year CDS Question Papers
- Analysis the Previous Year UPSC CDS Cut off List
How to Crack CDS Exam in 04 Months:
#1. Proper Planning:
- First of all aspirants should make proper planning according to subject which covers the exams, and also you must make time table according to subjects. Choose the topics which you have to complete within a day of every subject.
- Collect all the necessary stuff related to study like books, CDS previous year paper and solved papers and then practice on it. You must try mock test or online test to check your ability and preparation from time to time.
#2. Keep yourself Updated:
- If you want to success in this Union public service commission Exam then you must remember that you have to work hard and your updated behavior will help you in this. You must watch news channel and read newspaper to keep you updated.
#3. Practice is the key:
To qualify the exam, as much as you can practice you will get good result. You must learn shortcut keys especially in mathematics. It is very interesting subject and you can practice this subject anytime while you are not interesting in reading.
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
#4. Avoid guessing in the examination:
There are lots of students who started panic while participating in the examination. You just need to relax and avoid guessing. You must attempt those questions, you are sure about it.
#5. Take Revision & Prepare from CDS Last Year Paper:
You must take revision of all the subjects before 2 to 3 days of the examinations. And, for a good study you must go through the previous year question paper, you will get the idea about the exam and questions. You can get important topics also.
#6. Refer to previous question papers:
Aspirants must prepare for the CDS exam from the CDS Previous Question Papers; as previous year question papers helps you to get an idea of which type of questions will be asked in the examination.
Contenders need to solve 10-15 previous question papers and check out that where they are lacking. You must focus on crucial topics in which you are lacking and work on them thoroughly.
#7. CDS preparation Books:
Aspirants must prepare from best study material such as books, e-books, online preparation, online groups, blogs etc. Best CDS Preparation Books will definitely make your preparation rock solid.
Also you will get know about some important thing which you are not aware about before while preparing with the single source. Appearing candidates are advice to enhance their possibility to find out more things related to combined defense service exam preparation.
Best CDS Exam Books
- Kit for CDS Exam (For IMA, OTA & Air Force) (with a Free Copy of Current Affairs Informa worth Rs. 200/-)
- CDS 10 Years Topic-wise Solved Papers 2007-2016 (with free GK E-books)
- Pathfinder CDS Examination Conducted by UPSC
- Chapterwise-Section wise Solved Paper of CDS Mathematics/English /General Ability
- MATHEMATICS FOR C.D.S.ENTRANCE EXAM. (Old Edition But Best for Last Month Preparation)
- Pathfinder CDS Entrance Examination (CDS) by Arihant
- Best Book for SSB Interview Psychology Tests preparation
- Chapterwise- Sectionwise Solved Papers CDS
- English Preparation Books for CDSE & AFCAT
- CDA Exam Guide Written by Datason Rp
- Asian Combined Defence Services Exam Guide BY R.P. Verma
- Quantitative Aptitude by Dr. R.S. Aggarwal
- A Modern Approach for Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by Dr. R.S Aggarwal
- English for Competitive Examinations by A.K. Kapoo
Get Here Examination Centres List: CDS Exam Centres
CDS Exam Pattern
- With the help of UPSC CDS exam pattern, aspirants will come to know the weightage of the subjects. It is important to have proper knowledge of CDS syllabus along with exam pattern.
- Candidates are advised to start their CDS exam preparation according to the CDS 2018 Exam Pattern.
- From the below provided table, you will get to know about the maximum number of question asked in the particular subjects along with their marks.
- Aspirants have to perform the exam within the given time duration allotted to them, so have to maintain your speed while preparing for the CDS exams
Check Topic Wise Here:
How to Prepare For the UPSC CDS Physical & Medical Exam???
Recruitment process of the CDS exam consists of Physical & Medical Exam. Aspirants have to go through all the rounds to get recruited at the vacant positions. Appearing candidates in the UPSC combined defense services exam have to be physically and mentally fit.
Qualified candidates in the interview round have to go through medical test. This is one of the major parts of UPSC CDS Exam and for all forces such as Army, Navy, and Air Force, medical examination criteria vary.
Preparation Tips For CDS Physical Test:
- Candidates must take healthy diet in order to stay fit.
- You have to do exercise on daily basis such as yoga, running etc.
- Check up your medical fitness.
- If you have any disease then must recover it.
Get Here List of: Best CDS Coaching Institute in India
How to Prepare For CDS Interview??
After the successful completion of the Medical test, qualified candidates have to appear for the combined defense services interview. Below provided preparation tips will definitely help you to crack the CDS Interview round.
Preparation tips for the UPSC CDS Interview:
- While giving the answers, it’s important to stay confident as it is important to present yourself in a good way.
- Before appearing in the interview, you need to go through your resume because interviewer will ask some questions from your resume.
- You have to work on your communication skills
- Also you need to have proper knowledge of the current happening in the states and increase your general knowledge
- At the time of interview, think before you are giving the answers
- You need to answer only those questions which are asked by the Interviewer
- Try to maintain eye contact while giving answer
Check Notification and Exam Date:
Expert Tips: How to Crack CDS Exam 2018
- Candidates need to maintain a inclusive list of all the important formulas and keep this list handy so that you can go through it and revise whenever you feel like
- You are advised to do not start learning a new topic from scratch. What’s done is done. Use this last week to revise the topics you have already studied.
- You have to work on your time management skills and make sure not to stick on a particular question during the CDS exam.
- Try to attempt easier questions first as it will help you to manage your time.
- You need to remember that every question that you answer wrongly will result in negative marking, so you need to be careful about answering your questions.
Know Pay Scale from Here: UPSC CDS Officer Salary
If you are happy with the information provided on this page about how to Crack CDS Exam 2018 you can bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+D. if you have any query then you can comment in below section we will answer as soon as possible.
Check below links