New Defence Minister of India: Nirmala Sitharaman 2nd Woman Raksha Mantri
New Defence Minister of India: Nirmala Sitharaman
Historic Day for our nation as India Gets New Defence Minister of India Nirmala Sitharaman who is 2nd defence minister after Indira Gandi. Nirmala Sitharaman, who became the 2nd woman's Raksha Mantri after Indira Gandhi, was a student of JNU. Minister of Independent Charge Nirmala Sitharaman has been made the new Defense Minister of the country. This is the second time that a woman has been elected as Raksha Mantri. Nirmala Sitaraman, credits given to Divine Power for being the Defense Minister. Nirmala Sitaraman defence minister has taken the place of Manohar Parrikar.
After a major reshuffle in the Narendra Modi government, Nirmala, who reached the important minister’s post and now she is the new Raksha Mantri. She is one of those four junior ministers who have been promoted to cabinet ministers. PM Modi was happy with the work of Nirmala Sitharaman, and she has made several important ministry agreements in the Ministry of Commerce. With this, the Central Government has got considerable comfort in the field of commerce. For other related details about New Defence Minister of India, individuals can go through below provided page that is well prepared by the team of www.privatejobshub.in
Get Here Complete Details:
Some Statements by 2nd Woman Raksha Mantri after Oath
- After taking oath, she told the reporters that a person who came from a small town has stepped up with the support of party leadership and if she is given such responsibility, sometimes it feels like somewhere there is divine grace, Otherwise this is not possible.
- When asked about his criticism by the Opposition of his work as a Commerce Minister then she said that she is neither avoided by criticism nor is he afraid of him. She said that every criticism is a message and we have to learn from him.
- She said that criticism really does not harm your work, but if you are ready to accept such reforms that are inadequate, then your work is better.
- Sitharaman also countered several initiatives such as the commerce ministry's startup India, make in India. She said that in collaboration with the Prime Minister many things like Startup India, Make in India were done in the Ministry.
- There are some misconceptions about Make in India but it will be answered. Sitharaman was the Minister of State for Commerce before Independent Charge.
- Hence, all the details about New Raksha Mantri of India: Nirmala Sitharaman is well equipped on this page. She has become the first dedicated woman defence minister of India and only the second woman to hold the crucial ministry after Indira Gandhi. Hope the provided details about Nirmala Sitharaman are helpful for you.
Check Latest Updated Links
Contenders can follow us on Facebook or Google+ for latest updates or you can subscribe us for free to get direct email in your inbox. For any query or and suggestion related to this you can comment us on below mentioned comment box our team will soon reply towards it.