APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2018 (Paper I/II/II) Exam Pattern in Telugu/English PDF
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2018: Applicants can download APPSC Group 2 Syllabus from this page to start their preparation in an efficient manner to qualify the exam. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Group 2 Exam for selection to various Executive & Non Executive Positions. APPSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus will help the candidates to get good score in exam. The New APPSC Group 2 2018 Syllabus has been provided on this page for the ease of applicants. So, go through the below provided APPSC Group II Syllabus according to Paper I, II III and start preparation accordingly.
This Page Includes:
- Group 2 Screening Test Syllabus
- APPSC Group 2 Paper 1 Syllabus
- APPSC Group 2 Paper 2 Syllabus
- APPSC Group 2 Paper 3 Syllabus
- APPSC Group 2 Paper Pattern
- Steps to Download APPSC Group 2 Syllabus
Applicants can also download the Latest APPSC Group 2 Syllabus in Telugu/English along with APPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern from official site through online process by taking some below provided instructions. Go through the below section of this page of www.privatejobshub.in to get complete details regarding Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 2 Syllabus 2018.
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus
APPSC Group 2 Screening Test Syllabus
- Current Affairs – Issues of National and International importance in politics, Economics, Society, Science, Technology, Arts, Sports, Culture and Governance.
- Constitution of India with emphasis on Federalism, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental duties, Union and State Governments, Judiciary, Judicial Review, Local Government, Directive Principles of State Policy
- Union and State Legislature, Administration and Legislative relations between Union and State Governments, Scheduled and Tribal Area Administration.
- Economic Development of India – Economy in Medieval India, pre Independence Indian economy, Development Plans and Economic and Industrial Policies of Independent India. Liberalizations, Privatization
- Globalization, Labour Policies of Union and State Governments, role of Agriculture and Green Revolution in India. Economic disparities between regions and population categories.
APPSC Group 2 Main Exam Syllabus
APPSC Group 2 Paper I Syllabus
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus for General Studies and Mental Ability:
- Events of national and international importance
- Current affairs- international, national and regional
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and egovernance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India with focus on Andhra Pradesh
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis: Tabulation of data Visual representation of data Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of variation etc.,) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems
APPSC Group 2 Paper II Syllabus
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus for Social History of Andhra Pradesh i.e., the history of various social and Cultural Movements in Andhra Pradesh:
- Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh: Geographical Features of Andhra – Its Impact on History and Culture – Pre-History – The Satavahanas, Ikshvakus – Socio Economic and Religious Conditions – Literature, Art and Architecture – The Eastern Chalukyas of Vengi – Society, Religion, Telugu Language, Literature, Art and Architecture.
- Various kingdoms that ruled Andhra Pradesh between 11th and 16th Centuries A.D Socio- Cultural and Religious conditions in Andhradesa between 11th to 16th Centuries A.D, Growth of Telugu Language, literature, Art, Architecture and Painting.
- Advent of Europeans- Trade centers- Andhra under the Company– 1857 Revolt and its impact on Andhra- Establishment of British Rule- Socio-Cultural awakening, Justice party/self respect movements- Growth of Nationalist Movement in Andhra between 1885 to 1947– Role of Socialists– Communists– Anti- Zamindari and Kisan Movements. Growth of Nationalist poetry.
- 4. Origin and growth of Andhra movement- Role of Andhra Mahasabhas- Prominent Leaders- Events leading to the formation of Andhra State 1953. Role of News Papers in the Andhra Movement.
- 5. Events leading to the Formation of Andhra Pradesh State – Visalandhra Mahasabha – States Reorganization Commission and Its Recommendations - Gentlemen Agreement – Important Social and Cultural Events between 1956 and 2014 .
Get Here: APPSC Group 2 Reference Books
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus for General Overview of the Indian Constitution:
- Nature of the Indian Constitution – Constitutional Development – Salient features of Indian Constitution – Preamble – Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy and their relationship - Fundamental Duties, Distinctive features – Unitary and Federal.
- Structure and functions of Indian Government- Legislative, Executive and JudiciaryTypes of Legislatures- Unicameral, Bicameral- Executive – Parliamentary, JudiciaryJudicial Review, Judicial Activism.
- Distribution of Legislative and Executive Powers between the Union and the States; Legislative, Administrative and Financial relations between the Union and the States– Powers and the Functions of Constitutional Bodies- UPSC, State Public Service Commissions, CAG and Finance Commission.
- Centre- State relations- Need for Reforms- Rajmannar Committee, Sarkaria Commission, M.M. Punchchi Commission - Unitary and Federal features of Indian Constitution.
- Amendment Process to the Constitution - Centralization Vs Decentralization – Community Development Programs- Balwantray Mehta, Ashok Mehta Committees- 73rd and 74th Constitutional Amendment Acts and their Implementation.
- Indian Political Parties- National, Regional- One Party, Bi-Party, Multi-Party Systems Regionalism and Sub-Regionalism–Demand for New States - Sri Krishna Committee – National Integration- Threats to Indian Unity.
- Welfare Mechanisms in India-Provisions for Scheduled Castes, Tribes and Minorities, Reservations for SCs, STs and Backward Classes- Prevention of SCs and STs Atrocities Act- National and State SCs, STs and BCs Commissions, Women’s Commission, National and State Minorities Commissions – Human Rights Commission- RTI- Lokpal and Lok Ayukt.
APPSC Group 2 Paper III Syllabus
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus for Planning In India And Indian Economy:
Planning in Indian Economy and present states
Socio- Economic - objectives and outlays of Five Year Plans – alternative strategies - Goals and Achievements – Causes for failure of different Plans –New economic reforms 1991. Regulation of the Economy – Creation of regulatory bodies-NITI Aayog- Co operative Federalism and decentralization of financial resources
Indian Economic Policies Agricultural policies
Industrial policies since 1956 – IT industries – Monetary policy of RBI – Fiscal policy – Objectives – Fiscal Imbalance and Deficit Finance –New Foreign Trade Policy. Current account imbalances; FDI
Availability of Natural resources and Development
Population size, composition and growth–Trends; Occupational Distribution of Work force – Human Development Index as a measurement of development. Demographic Dividend.
Money, Banking and Public Finance
Concept of Money and measures of money supply ; Creation of credit by Commercial Banks; determination of Price level- Inflation , its causes and remedies; Budget – taxes and non-tax revenue. Goods and Service Tax (GST)
Meaning and Measurements of Growth
Distinction between growth and development – Measurement of growth - Growth, Development and Underdevelopment – Characteristics of Underdevelopment – Stages of development – Sources of capital formation – Growth strategies; Deregulation and growth
National Income and concepts – Gross Domestic Product – Net Domestic Product, Per capita income.
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus for Economy Of Andhra Pradesh:
- Contribution of agriculture to income and employment in Andhra Pradesh. Land reforms in Andhra Pradesh – Need for Land Reforms – Structure of Land Holdings Forest and sown– Irrigated area – Cropping pattern – sources of agricultural finances – agricultural subsidies – public distribution system in Andhra Pradesh.
- Five years plans of Andhra Pradesh – Outlays – Finance in public sector plans – Resource allocation pattern in the five year plans of Andhra Pradesh under develops after NITI Aayog.
- Economic policies of A.P including industrial and implementation and mission based development state Government. Industries in Andhra Pradesh – Growth and structure of industries – Role of Small Scale and Cottage Industries – structure of Co - operatives – share of Co - operatives in total credit of Andhra Pradesh. Energy management
- Service sectors of Andhra Pradesh – Importance - Composition and growth with special reference to Power, Transport and Communication, Tourism and Information Technology in Andhra Pradesh.
- Socio Economic welfare Programmes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Get Here: APPSC Group 2 Syllabus PDF
APPSC Group II Exam Pattern
General Studies & Mental Ability
Social History of Andhra Pradesh i.e., the history of various social and Cultural Movements in Andhra Pradesh
General overview of the Indian Constitution
Planning in India and Indian Economy
Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh
Read Here: How To Make A Study Plan For Exam
Steps to Download APPSC Group 2 Syllabus
Contenders who want to download Syllabus of APPSC Group 2 are required to follow the instructions:
- Individual first visit the official website of the organization i.e.www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Then select the suitable link regarding APPSC Group 2 Syllabus in Telugu.
- On new page, press the “Group-II Syllabus” link.
- After that APPSC Group 2 Syllabus in Telugu PDF form will appear on your screen.
- Download it and take a print out of the same for the future use.
- Start your preparation from the Group 2 APPSC 2018 syllabus.
Read Now: Shortcuts To Prepare For Exam Quickly
Go through the above provided APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2018 to get good scores in exam. If you find this page helpful then you can bookmark it by pressing Ctrl.+D. Clear your doubts (If any) by writing it in the available below comment box. To get latest updates on APPSC Group 2 Syllabus you can follow us on social media. Follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest details regarding APPSC Group 2 Syllabus in English.
Check Below Given Section