Calicut University UG Admission 2018 Last Date universityofcalicut.info
Calicut University UG Admission 2018
Calicut University UG Admission 2018: It is important to fill the application form for those candidates who want to apply for Calicut University UG Admission 2018-2019 process. Submission of the form after the last date will not be accepted by the authority. Interested aspirants first check the eligibility criteria required for registration then they can attend the entrance exam for UG admission. The online registration will be done through the official website i.e. www.universityofcalicut.info.
After the result of entrance examination, the Centralized Admission Process will be done. In this process, the organization will release 1st, 2nd and 3rd allotment list. On the basis of candidate’s rank in the suitable list, he will get admission in the best college for UG programmes. Further information about Calicut University UG Admission you have to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.privatejobshub.in
Calicut University UG Admission 2018
UG Courses Offered By Calicut University:
- B.Com (Commerce)
- BBA (Business Administration)
- BCA (Computer Application)
- BHM (Hotel Management)
- BPE (Physical Education)
- BTHM (Tourism and Hotel Management)
- BSW (Social Work)
- BMMC (Multimedia Communication)
- BTA (Theatre Arts)
- BPT (Physiotherapy)
- BASLP (Audiology and Speech Language Pathology)
Check Now: How to Apply For Education Loan
- The individual should be minimum 17 years of age as on 31-12-2018.
- Aspirants who have done their +2 standard with at least 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved candidates) from any recognized board.
- It is essential for the contenders to crack the entrance test which is conducted by the organization.
Candidates belonging to general and OBC category have to pay Rs.500/- and those aspirants comes under SC/ST category have to pay RS.170/- as application fee through online/offline mode.
Get Here: Calicut University Syllabus
How To Fill The Application Form For Calicut University UG Admission 2018:
Step 1: Fee Payment
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.universityofcalicut.info
- Then hit on the Admission link in the middle of the home page.
- After that you have to press the ‘Online Payment’ option.
- Pay the application fee through debit/credit card or by net banking.
- Aspirants can also deposit the amount through SBI Challan.
- Then hit on proceed button and you will get CAP ID and password within a day.
Step 2: Registration
- Press the Online Registration option.
- Enter the ID and password and select the login option.
- Then fill all the details and select the submit button.
- Your registration process is done.
Step 3: Form Filling
- Select the course and read the instructions.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents/certificates.
- Also enter no. of chances to clear the entrance exam (10 marks will be deducted for each extra chance).
- Upload your passport size photograph (jpg format, size between 20kb to 40kb) and your signature.
- Hit on the Submit button and take a print out of the form for the further use.
Check Now: Calicut University Study Material
Admission Process of Calicut University:
Selection of the individuals in the UG courses is based on their marks in 12th standard and Entrance Exam. Candidates need to attend the entrance test which is conducted by the organization. On the basis of their marks, the merit list will be prepared. According to their rank in Calicut University merit list, they will get the vacant seats in Graduation Courses.
22-04-2018 to 12-05-2018
Classes Start From
Interested aspirants can visit the Official Link to get more details about the Calicut University UG Admission 2018. Aspirants, you can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D and if you have any suggestion or confusion then you may write it in the given below comment box. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get latest updates on admissions in Calicut University.
Have a Look On Below Links