CAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 Qualification, Age Limit (SC/ST/OBC), Marks
CAT Eligibility Criteria
CAT Eligibility Criteria 2018: Get the complete details on CAT Eligibility Criteria like CAT Age Limit For SC/ST/OBC, education qualification, CAT Eligibility Marks & much more from this single page.
Common Admission Test 2018 is scheduled to be conducted on 25-11-2018 in two sessions. The last date to submit CAT 2018 Application form is 19-09-2018. Candidates can read below for more details on CAT Exam Eligibility.
What is the Importance Of Knowing CAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
If you know about CAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 then you can easily apply for Computer Based Common Admission Test. And, it is necessary for the interested aspirants to know about the age and educational Criteria.
We the team of www.privatejobshub.in is providing the CAT Exam Eligibility 2018 on this web page. And along with this you will get the basic details about Common Aptitude Test from here. Take a look…
Get Here: CAT Application Form
CAT Eligibility Criteria 2018
CAT Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who want to attend CAT 2018 must be a Bachelor’s degree holder with at least 50% marks aggregate.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category should have done graduation with 45% marks.
- Contenders who are in the final year of graduation or waiting for their results are also eligible to apply for CAT 2018 exam.
- Those individuals who have done professional degree like CA/CS/ICWA can also apply.
- To be eligible for CAT, it is essential for the aspirant to have verified certificate with him from the recognized university.
CAT Age limit
- Interested contender should be more than 20 years of age to fulfill the CAT Exam Eligibility.
- An individual can appear in the CAT examination unlimited no of times, he can apply maximum times for CAT.
- There is no upper limit in the age of the candidate as per CAT Age Eligibility.
CAT Eligibility Criteria – Reservation Norms
There are some reservation criteria available for special categories as per the norms followed by IIMs and other government institutes:
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to non-creamy layers
You Can Also Do Here: CAT Registration
Reservation Norms For PWDs As Per CAT Exam Eligibility:
- Aspirants who are suffering from low vision blindness, hearing impairment and locomotor disability/cerebral palsy will get 3% seat reservation
- At the time of CAT Examination, they will get wheelchair (blind candidates or those affected with a locomotor disability)
Check Here CAT Preparation Links:
Contenders can visit the Official Link to get further information about CAT Eligibility Criteria 2018. If you find this page helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D and clear your doubts regarding CAT Exam Eligibility by writing it in the comment box which is available below.
Our team experts will provide its better solution as soon as possible. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get latest updates on computer-based Common Admission Test 2018 (CAT 2018). Thank You For Visiting Us.
Have a Look On Below Links: