CISF Payslip 2018 Download e-Vetan Login Employee Corner www.cisf.gov.in
Employees working under Central Industrial Security Force can download Download e-Vetan Login Employee Corner. Downloading procedure of CISF Payslip has been started to download the CISF Salary Slip for individual month. By following CISF payslip login one may easily ensure amount of salary, special allowances allowed by central government. By taking assistance from online CISF payslip methods, you may view pay slip for current month, or any month as per your need. As per the recommendations and implementations of the 7th pay commission, there are some changes that are implemented in increment of pay scale for the Employees working under Central Industrial Security Force.
Those who were looking for CISF Online Payslip Login are informed that it has been started and if you face any difficulty in finding CISF payslip online you can simply follow below mentioned steps that are prepared for ease and to give you direction to check view pay slip for current month, or any month as per your need. Here, complete details in regard to CISF Payslip 2018 are furnished below. Applicants can go through below section of page which is prepared by the team members of www.privatejobshub.in to grab details of payslip of cisf personnel.
Procedure To Download e-Vetan CISF Employee Corner Payslip
For CISF payslip download there are two methods, candidates can have the choice to follow any one procedure out of two.
Method 1: Use Official Website for CISF Payslip Salary
- First and foremost step for individual is to open official website that is www.cisf.gov.in
- After reaching on home page hit on “Employees Corner” tab that is available in right side.
- Further this will navigate to new page where you will see CISF Employee Corner Payslip login which will look like below mentioned image.
- On appeared image individuals have to enter the User ID and Password and press on “Login” link.
- The username is the “Force Number” provided at the time of the recruitment to CISF.
- Now Payslip Of CISF Personnel will appear on your computer screen within a second.
- You can also print the Payslip CISF directly from the web site without downloading it.
Method 2: Download Online CISF Payslip Directly by Visiting the Below Link
- As per second method, initial step of individual is to login “http://184.108.40.206/e-vetan/” link
- By login to e-Vetan you will reach to a page which will look like below image.
- After this candidates need to enter “User Name” and “Password” in provided space.
- Your username is your Force Number and password is your date of birth in the DDMMYYYY format.
- After the details are filled hit on Login tab.
- At last individual need to take print out of Online Payslip CISF for future use.
Find Here: CISF Payslip 2018
What If I Forgot the CISF Salary Slip Login Password?
If you are the one who is looking for How to Retrieve the Password of CISF Salary Slip then these provided steps will surely going to help you. To regenerate your CISF Payslip password candidates can go through provided steps.
Step 1: Firstly individuals are required to visit the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF Payslip Site) that is cisf.gov.in
Step 2: Now select “Employees Corner” section and hit on it that is available in right side.
Step 3: On appeared page follow “To Reset Password” and hit on “Press Here” link.
Step 4: Now you are required to enter the Employee Corner ID and letter and hit “Next” link.
Step 5: One time password (OTP) will be send on your register mobile number.
Step 6: You can note down it and keep it secure.
Different Aspects of CISF Pay Scale
Facts about CISF by 7th Pay Commission
Increment in apex pay
The apex pay of paramilitary forces has been increased to Rs 80000.
This brings down the anomaly in the pay structure of paramilitary forces.
Quarters and barracks for CISF
The Cabinet Committee has allotted construction of 13072 quarters and 113 barracks for CISF personnel throughout the country.
While the armies are entitled to 20 days and jawans get 30 days leave, but the paramilitary forces get leave of 15 days.
This has been decided to be increased.
Unjustified Allowances and Pay
A single army unit comprises of four companies, while a single unit of CSIF incorporates more than 6 companies, so the CSIF deserved an increment in the pay grades.
The paramilitary forces are engaged in different life saving activities, Naxal operations, guarding borders, defending tense situations and election controls.
But their pay is identical to the “civil” pay.
Go Through Updated Links: CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment
Must Read This: