Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships 2017 Batch for MBBS/BE/B.Tech
Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships
Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships 2017: Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships Application Forms are available for MBBS/BE/B.Tech Batch till 10-11-2017. So, apply Fast….. Federal Bank formed the Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation to maintain the affectionate memories as it is the Public Charitable Trust. The founder of Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation is K.P. Hormis. Now it has invited applications for the Foundation's Scholarships for 2017 Batch.
Only those candidates are eligible to fill Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships Application Forms who are studying in the states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and Maharashtra for Medicine (MBBS), Engineering (B.E/B.Tech), Agriculture (B.Sc) including BSc (Hons) Co operation & Banking with Agriculture Sciences conducted by Agriculture Universities, Nursing (B.Sc) and MBA courses.
Pay Attention: Aspirants are required to know that if there will not sufficient applicants in the 'physically challenged' category, then for that case of less than 40% also will be considered. Any disruption on account of any kind of failure will make the student ineligible for scholarships. If applications are not received from eligible candidates under 'physically challenged', it will be utilized under general category. We the team members of www.privatejobshub.in provide entire details related to Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships, Application Form and others. So, before applying you must have a look on complete updated information regarding Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships.
Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships
Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
- All the applying candidates for Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships should be of Indian origin
- Applicants must be studying in the state of Kerala, Gujarat, Maharashtra or Tamil Nadu in any of the Govt./Aided/Self-financing colleges duly recognized by any of the Universities in India.
- Tuition fees must be correspondence with the fees permitted by the Govt. for Aided/Self-financing colleges under merit list.
- Secured admission under Merit List during the academic year
- Incomplete applications are not considered
- Family income of the student should be below Rs. 2.50 lakh per annum.
- The decision on selection of eligible students and on payment of the scholarship by the Managing Trustee shall be final & binding on all concerned.
- The hard copy of the application along with the documents is only accepted and soft copy will not accepted.
- Applicant Should not hold scholarship from any other institution or trust
Check This Also:
How to Apply for Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships 2017?
- Visit to Official website of Federal Bank that is www.federalbank.co.in to apply for Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships 2017
- After reaching to home page follow the right side of same page and press on “Know More” given under “Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships” section.
- Now you will reach to new window contains entire details regarding Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships.
- Now read the details carefully and match your eligibility with required.
- After reading relevant details if you find yourself eligible then you have to press on “Download Application Form” link given at the bottom of same page.
Hit Here to: Download FHMFS Application Form Directly
- Take a print out of Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships Application Form and fill it with complete details in accurate manner.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with it.
- Finally send FHMF Scholarships Application Form to postal address mentioned below.
Get Details: Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships
- Those candidates if you will be shortlisted for interview, the following documents are to be submitted in original for verification along with a self-attested photocopy of the same.
- Mark list of the qualifying examination in original or duly attested copy of the same by the Principal of the college where you are studying at present.
- If you are doing the course mentioned in the application for the scholarship you must attach a valid certificate from the College stating that.
- Fee structure of the course specifying the Tuition fee & periodicity of payment duly certified by the Principal of the College.
- You must attach the original tuition fee receipt for remittances made during academic year 2017-18 (for reimbursement).
- Income Certificate of your parents in Original.
- Proof of address and one passport size photo
- A self declaration that, you are not having any other scholarship at present.
- Nativity Certificate as per GO (MS) No.567/91/RD dated 12.9.1991
Know Here: How to Get a College Scholarship
Get all scholarships on a single page, Hit Here: Scholarship in India
To The Head - CSR,
Corporate Social Responsibility Cell (CSR),
Federal Towers, Marine Drive, Ernakulam,
Kerala - 682031,
Federal Bank of India,
Head – CSR,
Corporate Social Responsibility Cell (CSR)
Federal Towers, Marine Drive,
Kerala – 682031
Email : Contact Now
Also Check Latest Updated Articles:
Last date to apply: 10-11-2017
To visit directly on official website you have to press this Official Link.
Visitors, if you are searching for all the information regarding Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships 2017 for MBBS/ BE/ B.Tech Batch then you may easily get from this web page as we have provided entire details regarding same. If you have any query then writes in below3 given comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as we can.