JNTU Hyderabad Admission 2018 Ph.D/MS Application Last Date jntuh.ac.in
JNTU Hyderabad Admission
JNTU Hyderabad Admission 2018: Contenders who want to take admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University are required to clear the entrance test first. For JNTU Hyderabad Admission process, the organization conducts written test and interview. Those candidates who clear both the rounds will become eligible to get an entry in one of the best technology universities of India. To apply for JNTU Hyderabad Admission process, candidates have to submit the application form which is available on the official website.
The JNT University offers distance education programs too at Post graduation level. Individuals who crack the NET/SLET exam will get admission in part time Ph.D/MS programmes through personal interview only. Whether remaining candidates have to attend both the rounds i.e. entrance test and interview round. Further details about JNTU Hyderabad Admission process are mentioned below by the team of www.privatejobshub.in
JNTU Hyderabad Admission
Eligibility Criteria Required for Ph.D Programme:
- Interested aspirant should have done post graduation degree with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) in relevant subjects from any recognized university.
- Contenders who have done professional course (MBA) are eligible to apply for PH.D at JNTU Hyderabad.
Eligibility Criteria Needed for MS Programme:
It is essential for the aspirants to complete B.E./ B.Tech./ B. Pharmacy degree with 55% aggregate marks (50% marks for SC/ST) for getting admission in MS course at JNT University Hyderabad.
The candidates who want to take admission in part time Ph.D/MS course at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad will undergo through entrance examination. Then the authority will short-list some capable aspirants for the interview round. On the basis of their performance in the interview, they will get admission. The individuals who qualify the NET/SLET exam, they will directly attend the interview round. They don’t have to sit in the entrance test.
JNTU Entrance Exam 2018:
The written exam will be of total 100 objective type questions. The entrance exam will be last long for 2 hours. The cutoff marks in this test:
- For General Category: 40%
- For SC/ST category: 25%
Those aspirants who will able to crack the exam get qualify for the personal interview round. After these 2 rounds, the authority finally selects the candidates for the suitable courses.
Get Here List of: PHD Entrance Exam in India
All the aspirants have to pay Rs.1000/- as demand draft in the favour of “The Registrar, JNTUH, Hyderabad” payable at Hyderabad on any nationalized bank.
How to Fill the Application form for JNTU Hyderabad Admission:
- Individuals are needed to go through the official website of the organization i.e. www.jntuh.ac.in.
- Then hit on the “Directorates” tab which is visible at the top of the home page.
- After that select the Admissions option and you will be on a new page.
- Read all the information about suitable course.
- Download the application form and take a hard copy of it.
- Fill all the details in the form and attach the self attested copies of the necessary documents.
- Also attach the copy of demand draft and enclose it an envelope.
- Paste 2 stamps of size 22x10 cms and submit the envelope by post/courier at the postal address:
The Directorate of Admissions,
JNT University Hyderabad,
Check Out List of: Best Universities Search Reviews & Ranking
- Last date to submit the JNTU Application form is 16-11-2017
- Last date to submit the form with Rs.1000/- fine is 22-11-2017
Download PDF: JNTU Hyderabad 2018 Admission
To get more information about Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad Admission 2018 process you can visit the Official Link. Candidates, if you have any doubts regarding this then you may write it in the given below comment box, our experts will try their best to solve your confusion. Follow us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates on examinations and admissions.
Check Related Links