KPSC Login My Profile - Thulasi PSC Login, (OTR) Registration Process
KPSC Login My Profile
KPSC Login My Profile: KPSC is one of largest recruiting organization in India and it had introduced 'One Time Registration' facility for candidates who want to apply for KPSC Recruitment. How to KPSC Login My Profile is the significant question which comes in mind at the time of applying for KPSC Jobs.
Check KPSC Thulasi Login My Profile details from here. So according to KPSC OTR Registration Process, once you register through KPSC Login Portal, candidates can apply for new job posts without any hesitation. KPSC One Time Registration Login Process will allow an applicant to register their details online which can be used for all future job applications.
Kerala PSC Login My Profile!!!
With the help of Kerala Thulasi PSC Login ID and Password, contenders can download the KPSC Admit Card or check the Kerala Public Service Commission Results. Those candidates who want to appear in any competitive exam conducted by Kerala PSC need to do KPSC registration first.
KPSC Login Process also helps the candidates to apply for any post according to their qualifications. Before applying for a post with Kerala PSC, candidates need to Kerala PSC User Login their profile using the one time registration system at once. Scroll down this page of www.privatejobshub.in to get complete details regarding KPSC Thulasi Login My Profile Page.
KPSC Login My Profile
KPSC Login My Profile Thulasi:
KPSC Login My Profile One Time Registration Process:
- First of all, individuals need to go through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission i.e. www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Then check out the home page and hit “One time registration” option.
- After that you will redirected on a new page, look at the right side of the page.
- Select “New Registration” button and a form will be visible to you.
- Fill all the details correctly in the form and enter access code then hit “Register” option.
- You have to press “Generate OTP” number.
- Then a dialog box asking for filling CAPTCHA code, fill it.
- Hit “Submit” button and you will receive an OTP on your registered main ID/ Contact No.
- After Kerala Public Service Commission one time registration you need to come back to previous page.
- Enter your User ID and Password and Access code in the space and hit login option.
- Then fill the complete details in Thulasi KPSC Login My Profile Page and and press proceed button.
- All the information will be filled correctly and then take a review of the page.
- During Kerala Thulasi Registration process, candidates need to upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Candidate’s photograph conforming to the requirements specified
- Candidate’s signature conforming to the requirements specified
- Photocopy of 10th certificate
- Photocopy of 12th certificate
- Photocopy of Graduation degree
- Individual’s Eligibility Certificate in PDF format (Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate or Certificate from the Head of the Department/ Institute
- Caste certificate (if applicable) in PDF format
- PWD Certificate (if applicable) in PDF format
- Dyslexic Certificate (if applicable) in PDF format
- Details of the valid Identity Document* (ID) (The same ID, in original, should be carried to the examination hall)
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment
- Valid Identity Document: Passport/ PAN card/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar-UID/ College ID/ Employee ID/ Driving License.
- After uploading the documents, individuals need to make fee payment through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- First ensure your category and according to it pay the amount.
- Before making payment, you need to read all the instructions.
- After depositing the fees, candidates need to make final submission.
- Take a review of the filled details, if any mistake or error was there then make it correct.
- Hit the suitable link which is related to final submission.
- At last take a hard copy of the KPSC Application form for further use.
What If I Forget Password of KPSC Login My Profile?
- If any aspirant Forgotten KPSC Login Password then he can re-attain by following the simple steps:
- Hit the “Forget Password” option which is available in Registered User Login table.
- Within few seconds you will be redirected on a new page.
- Fill correct details in the given space and select “Reset” tab.
- Enter the new password which you can remember for a long time.
- You can also reset over your mobile by using small message service.
- Aspirants need to send a SMS to 166 OTHERWISE 51969 OR 9223166166
- Type KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH.
How Can I Recover Kerala PSC Thulasi User ID?
- Individuals who lost their KPSC OTR user ID need to send a SMS through their registered mobile number.
- Type KL USR sends SMS to 166 otherwise 51969 or 9223166166.
- If any aspirant failed to recover his user ID by this method then he can recuperate his user ID plus Password by Dialing Kerala PSC help desk to 0471 2554000
- The KPSC Thulasi Help desk representative would track your User ID.
Individuals can visit the Official Link to get the further details about KPSC Login My Profile. If you want to ask something regarding KPSC One Time Registration Login then you may write to us in the structured below comment box. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for latest updates on KPSC One Time Registration Login.
Get Here Some More Links