Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2018-19: Trainee Advt – Online
Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment
Shipping Corporation of India Ltd has opportunities for two Industrial Trainees (CA) and Cost & Management Trainees (ICWA). Applications are invited for Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment interested candidates can apply.
Advt. No. 05/2018 has been circulated to cover all details for Shipping Corporation Of India Trainee Recruitment. You can go through complete Shipping Corporation Of India Advertisement and ensure the eligibility conditions.
Apply For Shipping Corporation Of India Trainee Recruitment 2018:
Shipping Corporation Of India
Industrial Trainees (CA) and Cost & Management Trainees
Advt. No. 05/2018
Mode Of Selection
Walk In Interview
Walk In Date
Attend Interview For Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who are found eligible would be considered for the selection process. Candidates are also requested to send their updated resume along with the completely filled application form and attend interview on 28-09-2018.
To know the detailed information about Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2018-19 you are advised to go through below provided details that are prepared by the expert team members of www.privatejobshub.in.
Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment
Shipping Corporation of India Vacancy:
- Industrial Trainees (CA)
- Cost & Management Trainees
For Shipping Corporation of India Industrial Trainees (CA) Recruitment: Any student at the last 12 months of his Article training period. 12 months of industrial training including the excess leave taken, in the previous training period.
For Shipping Corporation of India Cost & Management Trainees Recruitment: Every Student having registered under Revised Syllabus 2008/Syllabus 2012 and having cleared intermediate level. Minimum 1 year, extendable by two years on satisfactory performance and good conduct during first year of training.
Also See: More 12th Pass Jobs
What Age Limit Should I Have For Shipping Corporation of India Jobs?
Applying candidates for Shipping Corporation of India Trainee Jobs should satisfy age limit be as per the norms. Relaxation in age will also be given to reserve category candidates such as SC/ST/ OBC and other as per the rules and regulations of government.
On Which Basis Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment Process Will Be Done?
To select eligible candidates for Shipping Corporation of India Trainee Recruitment, interview round and document verification process will be done. Aspirants need to give their best performance in both the rounds for final recruitment.
- Interview Questions and Answers
- Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You
- List of Documents Required for DOC Verification
To know the pay scale details of the post you are interested to apply, you can go through below given details as post wise remuneration details are given below. Aspirants can check the pay scale as per the post you are interested to apply.
- For Shipping Corporation of India Industrial Trainee (CA) Jobs: Rs. 10,000/- per month
- For Shipping Corporation of India Cost & Management Trainee Jobs: Rs. 8,000/- per month
- First and foremost step is to login to official website that is www.shipindia.com to apply for Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2018.
- After reaching on home page, you are required to press “Careers” tab that is given in menu bar.
- On appeared page, you are required to press suitable link for Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment Notification.
- Then, Shipping Corporation of India Advertisement PDF will appear on next page. You can read the details given in Shipping Corporation of India Notice to know the eligibility.
- Candidates satisfying all conditions can download application form from the same PDF.
- Then, fill it with complete and correct details in proper format.
- Further, candidates are requested to send their updated resume along with the completely filled application form at given mail address
- Then, you can prepare all your required documents and certificates and carry with yourself at the time of interview.
The candidates are requested to carry the certificates (Original + 1 set photocopy) of all mark sheets, completion certificates and experience certificates if any on the day of the interview.
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd
Shipping House, 17th Floor,
Cafeteria, 245 Madame Cama Road,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021
Walk-in Interview Date & Time:
- Date: 28-09-2018
- Document Verification: 10:00 onwards
- Interview: 11:00 onwards
For more details about the Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2018-19 you can visit the Official Link. Other updates about the Shipping Corporation Of India vacancy you can check our Facebook and Whatsapp page.
Have a Look On Below Links: