AIIMS PG Syllabus 2018 Medical Entrance Exam – Paper Syllabus Online PDF
AIIMS PG Syllabus
AIIMS PG Syllabus 2018: Candidates who will be participating AIIMS PG Entrance Examination may get complete AIIMS PG Syllabus from this page!! All India Institute of Medical Science organizes this exam to choose appropriate candidates for the PG programmes offered by AIIMS. So aspirants who are wish to crack the upcoming exam and are preparing for it may download AIIMS PG Syllabus PDF and paper Pattern via online mode. To fetch detailed information you are suggested to go through the entire post.
All India Institute of Medical Science
Name of Exam
AIIMS PG Entrance Exam
AIIMS PG 2018 Exam Pattern and will help the candidates to plan their preparation schedule according to weightage of subjects and topics. The given AIIMS PG 2018 Syllabus will help the aspirants to get layout of the examination, so those wish to gather significant information are suggested to scroll down the page and go through the details carefully. Our experienced and talented team unit of www.privatejobshub.in has well structured this page for the ease of the aspirants.
AIIMS PG Syllabus
Below are the given details about topics to be covered in AIIMS PG Exam Syllabus, this will surely help the aspirants to get the idea about the topics to be covered for the preparation of the exam. So candidates who want to prepare well for the exam to crack in first attempt are required to go through the AIIMS PG Entrance Exam Syllabus thoroughly, so must have a careful glance..
M D (Doctor of Medicine)
- Laboratory Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PMR)
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
M S (Master of Surgery)
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
M D S (Master of Dental Surgery)
- Conservative Dentistry
Press Here to download: AIIMS PG Syllabus PDF
AIIMS PG 2018 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are going to appear for the exam are advised to also go through the AIIMS PG Paper Pattern 2018 along with the syllabus for better preparation. As with the help of this candidates may get idea about the structure of exam and can manage their study plan according to it. Below we have structured All India Institute of Medical Science MD/ MS and MDS programme exam pattern in details, so you just read the information about it stated below.
AIIMS PG MD/ MS Programme paper pattern:
- The examination will be conducted via online mode
- Duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- Overall number of questions will be 200
- All the questions in the examination will be objective type questions that are (Multiple Choice Questions)
- For every correct answer one mark will be added.
- 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each wrong response.
- The question paper will carry total 200 marks.
- The question paper will be in English only.
Get Here: 5 Tips To Complete Exam On Time
AIIMS PG Paper Pattern for MDS programme:
- The examination will be conducted via online mode that is computer based.
- Duration of the examination will be 90 minutes.
- There will be total 90 questions in the question paper.
- All the questions in the examination will be objective type that are (MCQs)
- Each question will carry 1 mark each.
- The language mode of the paper will be in English only.
- For each wrong answer attempted 1/3 will be deducted..
Check Here: How To Reduce Negative Marking
We have provided here all the possible information for the ease of the aspirants; hope the given information is useful and satisfactory for the aspirants. Therefore you are advised to stay tuned with this page by keep on visiting it time to time as we will instantly update this page as per the latest information by officials.
Go Through These Related Links
Candidates who wish to attain more information about AIIMS PG Syllabus 2018 are referred to check official website of All India Institute of Medical Science. If you have queries or doubts related to this post then feel free to drop it in the below given comment box, we will respond to it at the earliest. Follow us on Facebook, Whatsapp, Email or Twitter to get regular updates or subscribe to our free mail services for notifications directly into your mailbox.