AP LAWCET Results 2018 Download Result, Cut Off Marks Online by Reg No/DOB
AP LAWCET Results
AP LAWCET Results 2018: Are you waiting for the AP LAWCET Results??? You don’t need to go anywhere as you can download AP LAWCET Result from this platform. Aspirants if you are the one planning to appear in Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test, then you must follow the online procedure and acquire the AP LAWCET Cut off Marks from the official website. You can check AP LAWCET Results by entering reg. no. and (DOB) date of birth in the credentials/ dialogue box. After filling these details you will be able to view your AP LAWCET 2018 Result.
AP LAWCET entrance exam results will be declared in the form of a score card. After that a merit list will be prepared according to the marks obtained by the candidates. Students having more than the cut off marks will be considered as qualified and called for the counseling round. Further information regarding AP LAWCET Results 2018 can be obtained through the downwards section of this page which is well ordered by the dedicated team of www.privatejobshub.in.
AP LAWCET Results
Steps to download AP LAWCET Results 2018:
Aspirants can have a look on the below given simple instructions and then acquire AP LAWCET merit list.
- From the very beginning, aspirants must log on to the official website of the examination authority which is sche.ap.gov.in
- After you log in to the official website of the authority you will be on the home page and there you have to hit on the suitable link to acquire the AP LAWCET exam result.
- After that a new page will appear on your screen and you have to enter the details such as Registration number and date of birth to check your merit list.
- Now you need to tap on “View Result” button and your results will appear on your screen.
- Check the Result carefully and then download it on your digital screen.
- At last you are advised to take a print out of it for the future usage.
Read More: How to check Result Online?
Details mentioned in AP LAWCET Rank Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father's Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
- LAWCET Score
- Total marks secured
- Marks obtained in Part A(General Knowledge & Mental Ability)
- Marks obtained in Part B(Current Affairs)
- Marks obtained in Part C(Aptitude for the Study of Law)
- AP LAWCET Rank
AP LAWCET 2018 Merit List:
AP LAWCET 2018 merit list will be published by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur according to the marks obtained by the candidates in their entrance test. Students who will secure more than the cut off marks will be considered as the qualified candidates and their rank will be provided in the merit list. Finally these aspirants will be called for the further process of counselling. In case there is a tie, then a relative rank will be decided on the basis of:
- considering the marks secured in Part C of AP LAWCET 2018
- If there is still a tie, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Part B.
- Again there is a tie; it will then be resolved as per seniority in age.
AP LAWCET 2018 Cut Off:
Cut off are the minimum marks that the candidate requires to qualify the AP LAWCET 2018. The cut off scores are based on the following factors:
- Total number of candidates appearing in the entrance test
- Total number of candidates who passed the entrance test
- Difficulty level of question paper
- Total number of seats
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes
No minimum marks required
Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role
AP LAWCET 2018 Counselling:
Qualified aspirants will attend the counseling procedure which involves document verification and the final seat allotment. Seats are allotted to the candidates as per the rank obtained in the merit list and the availability of the seats. To attend the counseling, aspirants have to pay the counseling fee. It is a suggestion to all the students to appear for counselling on the specified date and time allotted to them.
In counselling round, firstly the documents of the candidates will be verified so you must be present for counseling with all the necessary documents. No other person can attend the counselling on behalf of the candidate. Candidates have to stay in touch with the official website to get all the information regarding schedule and Merit list for AP LAWCET 2018.
List of Documents required for Counselling:
Below given is the list of the documents which the Shortlisted Candidates have to carry with them to attend the counseling round:
- AP LAWCET 2018 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates
- Class X and XII Pass Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Six Passport size photographs
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, etc.)
- Category Certificate(if applicable)
- AP LAWCET 2018 Result
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
Important Dates (Tentative):
You may stay connected with this Official Link and get all the additional information in concern of AP LAWCET Results 2018. Aspirants can also subscribe to this web portal to get the free updates and email alerts regarding the AP LAWCET Results. You can also press Ctrl + d keys to bookmark this page or you may also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus.
Have a Look On Below Links