BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 | Age Limits, Required Qualification & Nationality
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2018: Individuals who are willing to attend the Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test are needed to fulfill the BITSAT Eligibility Criteria first. The eligibility criteria contain the complete information about required qualification, age limits, number of attempts and nationality etc. After doing this, an aspirant can fill the application form and attend the BITSAT exam.
Those individuals who successfully crack the BITSAT 2018 exam will get admission in one of the best science colleges. The criteria for B.E and B.Pharma is slightly different, so take an over look at the below section. Those aspirants who don’t have the original documents or failed to match the required criteria are not able to fill the application form.
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria
Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test is likely to be held in the month of December every year. This exam conducts through online mode (computer based exam) in around 47 cities of India. The complete BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 is structured below by the team of www.privatejobshub.in
Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT:
- Candidates who completed 10+2 studies with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any recognized board.
- Those individuals who want to apply for B.Pharma must had biology as one of the main subjects in school.
- Aspirants must be got 75% aggregate marks in the 12th standard and at least 60% marks separately in every subject.
- If anyone has complete his 12th class or its equivalent in more than one attempt then his latest performance will be considered.
- Students who have passed the intermediate school in 2016/ appearing in 2017 are also capable to apply.
- Interested contenders should have proficiency in English language.
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options after 12th
For Admission in Any Programme except B.Pharm (Hons):
- In higher secondary education, an individual must have physics, chemistry and mathematics as his main subjects.
- He must score 60% in each subject and overall at least 75% marks.
For Admission in B.Pharm (Hons):
To become eligible for the pharmacy programme, candidate should have done the intermediate studies with PCB (physics, chemistry and biology).
Get here online form: BITSAT Application Form
Nationality for BITSAT:
Indian citizens and NRI can apply for the Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test. A nationality section is available in the form; candidates need to fill the correct information in it. The applying and admission process for the NRI/Foreign students is same as for the local candidates.
Not Eligible to Apply:
- Those candidates who are currently studying in BITS don’t have the right to apply for BITSAT.
- Aspirants who have completed their class 12th in 2015 or before that year.
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria includes the important requirements like age limit, educational background, educational qualification, number of attempts, qualifying examination marks and so on. It is necessary for the candidates to fulfill the much needed eligibility criteria then they can apply for Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test 2018.
Know Here Important Topics: Crack BITSAT in Last 3 Months
Direct Admission to Toppers:
The candidate who scores 1st Rank in the central/ state board in 2017 will get direct admission to the course of his choice. He did not need to match any criteria or attend the BITSAT exam. This special scheme is introduced by the authority of BITS Pilani. Some scholarship for studies will also be provided to him as per the norms of the organization.
BITSAT Contact Details:
Address: Admissions Office, BITS, Pilani – 333 031 (Rajasthan) India
Tel: 01596-242205, 01596-515294/330
E-mail Id: email@example.com
Get Here List Of: BITSAT Coaching Centres in India
Those students who want to know more about BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 can visit the Official Link. If you have any query then you may write it in the given below comment box and to bookmark this page, use the Ctrl.+D keys. Stay tuned with us to get the latest updates on Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test or you can follow us on social media too.
Check Related Links