COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2018 Fee, Age Limits – Qualification Details
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2018
Proper eligibility criteria are necessary to know before you apply. To know eligibility the details is not enough but also you have satisfied all details also otherwise, your online form will be cancelled. So, those who are going apply for COMEDK UGET can know COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2018 with the help of this single page. Complete criteria of fee, age limit, qualification and all other necessary details related to COMEDK UGET 2018 Eligibility are furnished below.
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka
COMEDK UGET is one of the most demanding entrance examination and more than 150 colleges are the member institutions of COMEDK. COMEDK Colleges is responsible for COMEDK UGET 2018. Eligibility criteria consist of the specifications that the candidates will have to meet for admissions into the B.Tech/ Architecture courses offered by the participating institutes. Aspirants need to continue with this page that is prepared by the team members of www.privatejobshub.in to know details about COMEDK UGET 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2018
Complete criteria for COMEDK UGET are furnished below for Engineering Courses and Architecture Courses. Individual can have a look on details mentioned below then submit COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form. Ensure the criteria as per the course in which you want to get admission.
COMEDK UGET Architecture Courses:
- For the architecture courses, applying contender must have completed 10+2 or diploma recognized by the State/Central Government and should have mathematics as one of the mandatory subject.
- The percentage criterion of 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST) is required in the qualifying examination.
- Also, applicant must have appeared National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture and secure minimum 80 marks out of 200 (for all category candidates).
- No entrance test will be organized for admission to B.Arch Courses.
- Applicants who are seeking for COMEDK UGET admission in this architecture course have to apply for separate application for counselling.
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th
UG Engineering Courses:
- Aspirants interested for Engineering Courses must have passed 12th or its equivalent examination with PCM and English as a compulsory subject.
- Minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka) is required in PCM.
Go Through: Engineering Entrance Exams in India
Note: Candidate must have Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject along with any optional subject as Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or any other technical vocational courses.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- COMEDK UGET 2018 will not be conducted for the diploma candidates because there are no lateral entry admissions.
- Candidates have to produce original marks card of the qualifying examination during the counselling process.
COMEDK UGET Application Fee
Application fee is Rs. 1200/- is to be paid by candidate as COMEDK UGET Application Fee. Candidates have the option to pay the application fee by both online and offline mode. Application fee is non-refundable.
- In online mode, candidates can use the net banking/credit card/debit card.
- In offline mode, the application fee can be paid through downloaded bank Challan & deposited at any branch of Axis Bank.
Also Check: COMEDK Fee Structure
Practice with: COMEDK UGET Previous Year Question Papers
Complete details of COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2018 has well furnished in this page. Contenders can go through the page completely and ensure their eligibility before submitting COMEDK UGET application form. You can also visit Official Link to get other information. Join us on Facebook or Google + or bookmark our web page for latest and instant updates.