Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018-19 for ER (06) CMP Vacancy, Walk-in
Eastern Railway Recruitment
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018: Eastern Railway desires to form a panel of Doctors to be engaged as Contract Medical Practitioner (CMP). Through Eastern Railway Recruitment, this association wants to fill 06 vacancies in Malda Division.
Doctors who satisfy the requisite qualification and are willing for below engagement are requested to report with all certificate for Walk-in-Interview against Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018-19.
Overview of Eastern Railway 2018 Recruitment:
Name of Company
Contract Medical Practitioner
Eastern Railway Walk-In Date!!!
Candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview on scheduled date that is 05-09-2018. Applicants are required to bring all the original certificates for verification along with duly Curriculum Vitea against Eastern Railway Vacancy.
Interested candidates may get more details regarding Eastern Railway Notification 2018-19 from the below structured page which is written by team of www.privatejobshub.in
Eastern Railway Recruitment
Eastern Railway Vacancies:
Contract Medical Practitioner (CMP): 06 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Railway Jobs:
Applicants should possess MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma and should have maximum experience in related field against Eastern Railway 2018 Recruitment. Preference will be given to experienced candidates for ER Railway Recruitment.
Maximum age of applicants should be 50 years as on 01-01-2018. The upper age limit is however, relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Government orders for ER Railway Recruitment.
Hit Here For: Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification
Pay Scale for Eastern Railway 2018 Recruitment:
Entrants will get satisfying amount of remuneration of Rs. 75, 000/- Per Month for GDMO. Doctors will get fixed remuneration of Rs. 46, 000/- for Eastern Railway Recruitment Advertisement 2018.
Recruitment Process for ER Railway Recruitment:
Assortment of candidates will be based on Walk-In-Interview that will be taken by the selection board of organization and No TA/DA shall be payable to applicant for attending the Interview for Eastern Railway Advertisement.
Check below Links For Doing Better Preparation of Railway Interview:
How to Apply For Eastern Railway Jobs?
- Willing candidates are required to visit the official site of association that is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in first for Eastern Railway CMP Recruitment.
- On home page of official site go to “News and Update” section and hit “”Recruitment” link.
- Then you need to follow the appropriate link as per post and hit the link.
- First read the notification carefully prepare CV and complete Eastern Railway Application Form with all relevant information and bring it at the time of Interview.
- The candidates are requested to appear for Walk-in along Duty Filled application form, Graduate / Post Graduate Degree, Qualifying Exam Passing Certificate, and Qualifying Exam consolidated Mark sheet, Experience Certificate and Passport Size Photograph.
- The Walk-in interview will be held at venue given below:
The Chief Mediacl Supt. Malda,
Railway Hospital, Jhaljhalia, Malda
To get the complete details regarding Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018-19, you need to hit this Official Link. Applicants may visit our web portal www.privatejobshub.in regularly to get latest updates.
Check Latest Updated Links: