IBSAT Preparation Tips 2018 | How to Prepare Tips & Tricks for IBSAT Exam
IBSAT Preparation Tips
IBSAT Preparation Tips 2018: IBS Aptitude Test (IBSAT) is highly competitive exam and it is supposed to be conducted in December. Well to score in this exam, you need IBSAT Preparation Tips. ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test is deemed to be one of the toughest exams so, how to prepare for IBSAT Exam. Get the best Tips and short tricks for IBSAT 2018 and commence your exam preparation to secure a seat in one of the nine IBS campuses.
Spotlight the IBSAT 2018 preparation tips as this useful tricks guide the aspirants who are planning to take part in the IBSAT entrance Exam. There are several things which you need to be focus during their exam preparation. The indispensable study material make easier to score good in this competitive exam. Let’s discuss the preparation tips for IBSAT 2018 with the assistance of this article.
Check here: IBSAT Login 2018
Before going to discuss preparation tips initially you must be familiar with IBSAT Exam pattern and marking scheme. This entrance exam is computer-based test having multiple choice questions (MCQs). This examination doesn’t consist of negative marking. The exam includes 120 questions and students give all answer within 2 hour duration. The exam will consist following section;
- Data interpretation & data adequacy
- Analytical reasoning
- Quantitative technique
- Vocabulary & Reading comprehension
Download Here: IBSAT Syllabus
IBSAT Preparation Tips & Tricks
IBSAT is an aptitude test which is conducted by IBS Business School to provide the admission to eligible and skilled aspirants in MBA and PGDM programs. If you also want to take the part in the IBSAT exam 2018, so must read here provided examination strategy to score good in exam.
Get Here: 5 Tips To Complete Exam On Time
The level of Quantitative Aptitude in IBSAT exam is very high and it also considered as toughest section of the exam. Quantitative Aptitude includes Arithmetic, Numbers, Algebra, and Modern Maths etc sections. Aspirants must prepare for each section and question will come in exam from any section.
Applicants must prepare for all topics carefully and must be familiar about the basic concepts, fundamentals and formulas. You can prepare the exam time table which mange your time and also you prepare all sections. Questions which are taking excess you can also avoid them.
You can prepare for the Quantitative Aptitude with the help of the most recommended books which are as under;
- Quant Aptitude by Tata Magraw Hill, Author:Arun Sharma
- Abhijit Guha's book:Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations Tips, Techniques, And Short-cut Methods by Guha Abhijit
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT from Pearson by Nishit Sinha
Here we are providing you examples for IBSAT exam which types of questions you need to face in the examination.
Check Here: How Students Can Manage Their Study Timing
A train 125 m long passes a man, running at 5 km/hr in the same direction in which the train is going, in 10 seconds. The speed of the train is:
1. 45 km/hr
2. 50 km/hr
3. 54 km/hr
4. 55 km/hr
Answer: Option 2
Speed of the train relative to man =125/10 m/sec.
= 25/2 m/sec.
= (25 x 18/5) km/hr
= 45 km/hr.
Let the speed of the train be x km/hr. Then, relative speed = (x - 5) km/hr.
x - 5 = 45
i.e. x = 50 km/hr.
Do You Know? Shortcuts To Prepare For Exam Quickly
Data Interpretation and Adequacy
Data Interpretation and Adequacy is a crucial section of IBSAT entrance Exam 2018. In this section you need to prepare for the pertaining to graphs, intensive calculations and logic based questions along with percentage, ratio questions. This portion of exam demand more and more practice on daily basis.
Through focus on key section of Data Interpretation and Adequacy you can score well in the examination. Avoid the habit of using calculators and electronic equipments and maintain your speed and accuracy to solve the manual calculations.
The best book for Data Interpretation and Adequacy is Nishit Sinha's DI LR book by Pearson and TMH How to Prepare for the Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning for the CAT 3rd Edition by Arun Sharma
SCD, TEF, UGH, ____, WKL
Answer: Option 3
There are two alphabetical series here. The first series is with the first letters only: STUVW. The second series involves the remaining letters: CD, EF, GH, IJ, KL.
To analyze the reading ability and comprehensive skills of students, ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) consist of Reading Comprehension section. This portion of the exam comprises of 4 passages with some questions. Before answering the questions, you must read complete passage vigilantly.
By reading the newspapers, articles, novels and books individuals can improve their Comprehension skills. Initially focus on the title of the passage and analyze the content. After understading the complete passage you need to respond peacefully. Also check example here
Laws of nature are not commands but statements of acts. The use of the word "law" in this context is rather unfortunate. It would be better to speak of uniformities in nature. This would do away with the elementary fallacy that a law implies a law giver. If a piece of matter does not obey a law of nature it is punished. On the contrary, we say that the law has been incorrectly started.
1. it is not binding to obey it
2. there is no superior being to enforce the law of nature
3. it cannot be punished
4. it simply means that the facts have not been correctly stated by law
Answer: Option 2
Verbal Ability included the IBS Aptitude Test 2018 only for to analyze the vocabulary and grammar of the students. You can easily well good in this section by making the good strength in vocabulary. To make the grip on this section, candidates need to be read more and more vocabulary by reading the previous year question papers or sample papers.
This section comprises around 20 to 30 questions are based on vocabulary and grammar according to the past records. To prepare for the grammar section you must be known fundamental properties of Grammar as nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, tenses, punctuations, adjectives, etc. Best preparation books for IBSAT exam are as under;
- English Proficiency IMS India
- English PLUS I.C.S.E. For Class 10 by Xavier Pinto
- Word Power Made Easy by NORMAN LEWIS
- Business English and Communication By: Clark
To prepare for this section, you need to prepare for Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitutes, Synonyms, antonym etc. let’s discuss example which type of question will come in the IBSAT.
Take a Test
1. You don't need to come unless you want to
2. You come only when you want to
3. You come unless you don't want to
4. You needn't come until you don't want to
5. No correction required
Answer: Option 1
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
How to Prepare For IBSAT 2018
- Individuals must collect complete study material for IBSAT 2018 exam which is necessary to qualify the exam.
- Students must read the complete sections of IBSAT Syllabus which includes English Usage, Quantitative Ability, Comprehension Ability, Data Interpretation portions.
- To understand the exact structure of the examination students need to revise IBSAT previous year papers or sample papers.
- Find out you weakness and convert it into your strength by making the strategy as per your convenience.
- The most excellent way to find your weakness is mock tests.
- Practice mock test papers and sample papers regularly it will increase your speed and you can attempt more questions.
- Time management is very important so must check your speed while solving the questions time to time.
- By reading the newspapers, magazines, novels, books, journals, etc you can hold on vocabulary section and also increase your Comprehension skills.
Check Complete List: Top MBA Colleges
Top 10 IBSAT Exam Books
- Mathematics for MBA Entrance Exams by S.Aggarwal
- MBA Entrance Exam Guide by Abul Hashem / Career Launcher
- Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examination by Guha
- The Pearson Guide to MBA Entrance Examination by Edgar Thorpe
- CAT solved papers by Upkar / Pratiyogita Darpan
- The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examination by Dinesh Khattar
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT and MBA Entrance Examination by TIME
- Data Interpretation MBA Entrance by Jaiswal
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT and MBA Entrance Examination by TIME
- Verbal Ability Guide for CAT by PT Education Ltd.
- You can also read more articles with the help of our web portal that is www.privatejobshub.in, so stay tuned with us. For acquiring more information about IBSAT Exam, you can book mark this page by using Ctrl+D key. Students can follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp page for more updated information.
Get here All IBSAT Related Links