Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018 Apply for Sailors Entry | August Batch Online
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018: The Indian Navy is going to recruit eligible candidates for the position of Sailors Entry through Indian Navy SSR Recruitment process. The organization has invited the Indian Navy application form via online mode. Interested candidates can grab this chance by applying for the Indian Navy SSR Aug Batch before the closing date from 27-11-2017 to 10-12-2017.
Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits
Mode of Apply
Last Date to Apply
27-11-2017 to 10-12-2017
For the Indian Navy SSR jobs, aspirants must check the eligibility criteria through this page. They will have to go through the written exam which is further followed by the physical Fitness and medical test. For other details about the Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018 you can read this page which is created by team of www.privatejobshub.in
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
Indian Navy SSR Vacancies:
Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)
Candidates should be Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at-least one of these subjects Chemistry/Biology/Computer science from an Educational board recognized by Central/ State government.
To apply for the Indian Navy Sailors Entry Recruitment, aspirants should be born in between 01-08-1997 to 31-07-2001.
Shortlisted candidates for the Indian Navy Sailors For Senior Secondary Recruitment will get stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month. After completion of their training period, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- Rs. 69,100).
For the Indian Navy Recruitment, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Written Test which is followed by the Physical fitness test and Medical test.
Scheme of Examination:
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- Question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- Candidates are required to pass in all sections
Check Here: List Of Coaching Classes For Police & Defence
Physical Fitness test:
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups
- Minimum height 157 cms and Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
- Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms
- Candidate must be in good physical and mental health
How to Apply for the Indian Navy SSR Recruitment:
To apply for the Indian Navy SSR vacancies, candidates should follow the structured steps mentioned on this page, please have a look..!!
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the organization which is www.davp.nic.in
- After that hit the appropriate link related to Indian Navy SSR Recruitment Notification.
- Then PDF file will be open on your computer screen and hit the link of “Apply online”
- If you are not registered on the website then first register on it and get the email address and password.
- Now Fill The Application Form in correct manner and upload the necessary documents like signature and photograph.
- Then hit the submit button and take printout of it for future use.
Hit Here to Apply Online
Get Official Notification: Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
Applications submission will be available from 27-11-2017 to 10-12-2017.